Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Gov't makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Gov't makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Gov't makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Gov't makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Gov't makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Gov't makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Gov't makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Gov't makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Gov't makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Gov't makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Gov't makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Gov't makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Gov't makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Gov't makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Gov't makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Gov't makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Gov't makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Gov't makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Gov't makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Gov't makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Gov't makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget

Go down

The Gov't makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget Empty The Gov't makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:59 pm

Thursday, 18 December / 1 December 2014 09:27
The Gov't makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget B_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_89_03a16bca36da84bf1e9ddea8b5089f1a

[Baghdad-where]

State Committee for Economic Affairs announced that it has taken decisions that ration card reform and diversification of imports of the financial budget.

According to a statement of the Commission released today by the agency received all of Iraq [where] a copy of "The Committee discussed at a meeting Tuesday chaired by Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi reality of the current economic and the need to develop appropriate plans to address the economic challenges for the advancement of the reality service and economic for the Iraqi people."

The statement pointed out that "the Commission has taken many of the economic and financial decisions that will boost the economy, investment and development forward for the service in the public interest, including the approval of a number of decisions that support the Ministry of Commerce on the ration card repair and delivery to citizens properly."

He added that "In order to support the mixed sector which is one of the important sectors of the Iraqi economy, the Committee decided to hold a special session to discuss the problems and obstacles facing this vital sector and hosting involved in this sector."

The statement continued, "The Economic Commission directed, the adoption of a mechanism to ensure and facilitate the shipping trade process in order to facilitate trade and shipping of imported materials and remove all obstacles and routine process."

He pointed out, "In order to diversify imports that serve the general budget of the State Economic Commission has commissioned an economic advisor to the Prime Minister, in coordination with the Ministry of Commerce for the adoption of instructions facilitate import and export and directing ministries What are the materials that you want to export a statement on operations."

The statement pointed out that "the meeting was attended by Hoshyar Zebari, Minister of Finance and Salman al-Jumaili, Minister of Planning and Mlas Mohammed Abdel-Karim, Minister of Trade and Nasir Kadhim, Minister of Industry and Falah Hassan Zeidan, Minister of Agriculture and on the Keywords Governor of the Central Bank and Sami al-Araji, head of the National Authority for Investment and Kazem al-Hassani Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Obaid adviser Shop Assistant Secretary General of the Council of Ministers and Osman Salman Aboudi, head of the Legal Department in the Office of the Prime Minister ".anthy

LINK - The government makes decisions to reform the ration card and diversify imports budget

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum