Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi drops all lawsuits related to built by the prime minister to publish against journalists I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi drops all lawsuits related to built by the prime minister to publish against journalists I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi drops all lawsuits related to built by the prime minister to publish against journalists I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi drops all lawsuits related to built by the prime minister to publish against journalists I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi drops all lawsuits related to built by the prime minister to publish against journalists I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi drops all lawsuits related to built by the prime minister to publish against journalists I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi drops all lawsuits related to built by the prime minister to publish against journalists I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi drops all lawsuits related to built by the prime minister to publish against journalists I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi drops all lawsuits related to built by the prime minister to publish against journalists I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi drops all lawsuits related to built by the prime minister to publish against journalists I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi drops all lawsuits related to built by the prime minister to publish against journalists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi drops all lawsuits related to built by the prime minister to publish against journalists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi drops all lawsuits related to built by the prime minister to publish against journalists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi drops all lawsuits related to built by the prime minister to publish against journalists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi drops all lawsuits related to built by the prime minister to publish against journalists I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi drops all lawsuits related to built by the prime minister to publish against journalists I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi drops all lawsuits related to built by the prime minister to publish against journalists I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi drops all lawsuits related to built by the prime minister to publish against journalists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi drops all lawsuits related to built by the prime minister to publish against journalists I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi drops all lawsuits related to built by the prime minister to publish against journalists I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Abadi drops all lawsuits related to built by the prime minister to publish against journalists

Go down

Abadi drops all lawsuits related to built by the prime minister to publish against journalists Empty Abadi drops all lawsuits related to built by the prime minister to publish against journalists

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:04 pm

Abadi drops all lawsuits related to built by the prime minister to publish against journalists B_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_89_66666_1

[Baghdad-where]

The face of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to drop all lawsuits relating built by the prime minister against publishing reporters.

A statement by the Prime Minister's Office received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of "directing the Prime Minister comes out of his commitment to freedom of expression and standing cushions to the press as the fourth power, which is the diagnosis and evaluation of the government's work and his desire to be a media major role in building the country and build Ray trends in serving his sons to live a decent life and concern for the unity and stability and sovereignty of Iraq. "

The statement added that "On this occasion, we call on all media and journalists to show the word responsible and contribute effectively to straighten work toward building state institutions that seek the current government and the Prime Minister to have access to and be the media who trust him so much the tool that contributes to our access to what we seek to serve our people, ".anthy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum