Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abdul Mahdi of Iraq to expedite the issuance of oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul Mahdi of Iraq to expedite the issuance of oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abdul Mahdi of Iraq to expedite the issuance of oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abdul Mahdi of Iraq to expedite the issuance of oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abdul Mahdi of Iraq to expedite the issuance of oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul Mahdi of Iraq to expedite the issuance of oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul Mahdi of Iraq to expedite the issuance of oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul Mahdi of Iraq to expedite the issuance of oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul Mahdi of Iraq to expedite the issuance of oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul Mahdi of Iraq to expedite the issuance of oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul Mahdi of Iraq to expedite the issuance of oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul Mahdi of Iraq to expedite the issuance of oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul Mahdi of Iraq to expedite the issuance of oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul Mahdi of Iraq to expedite the issuance of oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul Mahdi of Iraq to expedite the issuance of oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul Mahdi of Iraq to expedite the issuance of oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul Mahdi of Iraq to expedite the issuance of oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul Mahdi of Iraq to expedite the issuance of oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul Mahdi of Iraq to expedite the issuance of oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abdul Mahdi of Iraq to expedite the issuance of oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Abdul Mahdi of Iraq to expedite the issuance of oil and gas law

Go down

Abdul Mahdi of Iraq to expedite the issuance of oil and gas law Empty Abdul Mahdi of Iraq to expedite the issuance of oil and gas law

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:00 pm

Abdul Mahdi of Iraq to expedite the issuance of oil and gas law NB-119258-635544222015692502

Alsumaria News/ Basrah

Oil Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, on Wednesday, the House to speed up the issuance of oil and gas law for the territory of Kurdistan and provincial rights, produced with the oil and gas Committee of the provincial Council the importance of law.

Abdul-Mahdi said during a press conference in the Rumaila oil field in Basra province and attended by the Sumerian "news", "the oil and gas law must come quickly to its importance in the relationship between the territories or the oil-producing provinces and the Federal Government", indicating that "the law when there will be instructions and guidance for implementation, not as is the case now."

The Minister noted that "interpretations of constitutional texts must not remain within its borders," adding that "the oil and gas law is not in the interest of the Kurdish region, but in the interest of other provinces produced, so it will have clear rights."

The President said the oil and gas Committee in Basra to "Shadad, in an interview for alsumaria news", "the relationship between local government and the Ministry of oil was almost broken in the previous Federal Government, and this relationship is now better than it was," adding that "the Federal Government implemented during the management of the oil wealth in the province, and it must be the oil and gas Act legislation in accordance with article 112 of the Constitution to guarantee the rights of Basra."

Basra Governorate Council was announced (4 December 2014) movements to form (body oil Basra) to negotiate on behalf of the local government with the Federal Government regarding the management of the oil wealth in the province, said the timely financial control Commission and follow-up to the customizations in the Council, Sheikh Ahmad Al-Sulaiti said in an interview for "alsumaria news", that "the Federal Government as long as it's recognized that the Kurdistan region is the owner of an exclusive right and absolute disposal of oil wealth, the Basra should be treated similarly.

Basra is the center of the oil industry in Iraq, one of the most important cities in the world, with at least 59% of Iraq's oil reserves, the world's largest oil fields in Iraq, including crazy and Rumaila, West Qurna, and through most of Iraq's oil exports which depend on State budget revenues almost entirely, with oil by tankers from port Al-Amaya and Basra during (extra virgin deep already), as well as three single floating platforms (wegikor and Al-Marbad), And pumping oil for the three platforms new and old ports via underwater pipelines and related coastal storage depots near the center of Faw district, overlooking the Gulf, despite all the inhabitants of the province are suffering severely from the collapse in a severe housing crisis services and exacerbated the phenomenon of unemployment.

http://www.alsumaria...ى-الإسراع-بإ/ar

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum