Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on

3 posters

Go down

My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on Empty My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on

Post by Cascadian Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:49 pm

AND NOW WE SEE THIS ARTICLE TALKING ABOUT ECONOMIC REFORMS AND THE GOVERNMENT PROGRAM AND IRAQ TALKING ABOUT IT AS THE MOST SIGNIFICANT ECONOMIC EVENT IN MODERN HISTORY SINCE 2003.

THOSE ARE VERY POWERFUL WORDS. THEY GO ON TO SAY THIS EVENT WILL BE COVERED BY ALL ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN BY THE PRIVATE SECTOR.

WONDERFUL NEWS AND POSSIBLY A TIME LINE WE CAN FOLLOW.

Economic Lowlight

Yasser incumbent few days and folded the public pages of "2014" to remember later that the government program was the most significant economic event in Iraq's modern history, being the first program after the year "2003" which meant economic affairs in a manner covering all aspects of the weaknesses and the way to address them and select the path of development true in the future.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on Empty Re: My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on

Post by Cascadian Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:55 pm

Geez.....   This article has been bouncing around for a couple days now and suddenly MyLadies comes up with more nonsense and babble about it.

For the record, and this won't happen often, this is a clear ripoff of Millionday who first issued this newshound piece.  From there, at least one more 'roo commented on this same article.  (Forget who.  Not like it matters anyway)

As far as the article itself, it is mildly interesting although it's a poor translation of a vague statement by an Iraqi official with an agenda.  It is in no way an indicator that we are about to have the RV.  It's just a piece of circular intel.  That's it.

I have no doubt that you can hold off the celebrations.  (Or was it riots according to Tony?)

Wonder who the next 'roo who claims this 'smoking gun' will be

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on Empty Re: My Ladies breaks the news that many others have already commented on

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:12 pm

Better late than never I guess?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:47 pm

A new soap opera, 'As the Stomach Turns'-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum