Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JCR not calling it while seeming to call it.  Idiot I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JCR not calling it while seeming to call it.  Idiot I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
JCR not calling it while seeming to call it.  Idiot I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JCR not calling it while seeming to call it.  Idiot I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JCR not calling it while seeming to call it.  Idiot I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JCR not calling it while seeming to call it.  Idiot I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JCR not calling it while seeming to call it.  Idiot I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JCR not calling it while seeming to call it.  Idiot I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JCR not calling it while seeming to call it.  Idiot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JCR not calling it while seeming to call it.  Idiot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JCR not calling it while seeming to call it.  Idiot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JCR not calling it while seeming to call it.  Idiot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JCR not calling it while seeming to call it.  Idiot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
JCR not calling it while seeming to call it.  Idiot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
JCR not calling it while seeming to call it.  Idiot I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
JCR not calling it while seeming to call it.  Idiot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
JCR not calling it while seeming to call it.  Idiot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
JCR not calling it while seeming to call it.  Idiot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
JCR not calling it while seeming to call it.  Idiot I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
JCR not calling it while seeming to call it.  Idiot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

JCR not calling it while seeming to call it. Idiot

3 posters

Go down

JCR not calling it while seeming to call it.  Idiot Empty JCR not calling it while seeming to call it. Idiot

Post by Cascadian Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:33 pm

12-16-14 JC @JCR3758: The final approval for the budget has been postponed to this Thurs. That allows for the release to occur between now & tomorrow (Wed) night.

Parliament is still working before going on vacation. Seems to me that there has to be a valid reason why.

If I were a betting man (oh wait, I am) I would bet on late tomorrow night. Not calling it. Just thinking out loud. Sure would fit in

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

JCR not calling it while seeming to call it.  Idiot Empty Re: JCR not calling it while seeming to call it. Idiot

Post by Jayzze Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:51 pm

i hate to burst your bubble  but maybe just maybe they will discuss the budget if we are lucky then make some changes then continue this charade and possible have a budet done in jan if the certain select  group allow it . this is all about power money and control of petro dollars and the us imf on one side and brics on the other and make no mistake about this iraq is being used as a pawn. you can believe this or not but follow the world news and you will see this to be true
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

JCR not calling it while seeming to call it.  Idiot Empty Re: JCR not calling it while seeming to call it. Idiot

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:19 am

So is this just an ego trip for JCR?  Is he just trying to see how many of Tony's groupies he can pull into his own camp?  What are JCR's plans?  Will he start a site of his own?

Stay tuned for answers to these questions and more in future episodes of As The Dinar Turns.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum