Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Super Cute way to wrap Christmas Gifts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Super Cute way to wrap Christmas Gifts   Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:10 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Super Cute way to wrap Christmas Gifts   Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:45 pm

Hey, that's pretty cool, now ain't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Super Cute way to wrap Christmas Gifts   Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:47 pm

That is cool. I guess I should stop using the Sunday Comics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Super Cute way to wrap Christmas Gifts   Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:52 pm

The Sunday comics are birthday paper anyway, or cat litter-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Super Cute way to wrap Christmas Gifts   Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:54 pm

Yea. But no cats so....Maybe so terbo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Super Cute way to wrap Christmas Gifts   Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:57 pm

hemademe threadsneaker sarcastic sarcastic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Super Cute way to wrap Christmas Gifts   Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:40 am

Billyg wrote:
That is cool. I guess I should stop using the Sunday Comics.

We have used brown paper bags and twine or raffia ribbon to look like old fashioned gift wrapping. 

Using what you have is always creative and fun!  And much less costly!  Comics are colorful!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Super Cute way to wrap Christmas Gifts   Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:49 am

Brown paper, and paper bags were used back when I was a kid in the 50's, and some holiday gift wrap was used, but my grandmother used alot of paper bags to wrap things up- Was the norm back then-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Super Cute way to wrap Christmas Gifts   Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:05 pm

I like the country, old fashion look, so I go with brown paper bags a lot!!! I have wrapped a Birthday present in comics before! :srf:

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Super Cute way to wrap Christmas Gifts   Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:18 pm

Horizon, don't tell anyone, but I have used newspapers before- Hey, it isn't the best of wrapping paper, but it got the job done- hemademe affraid threadsneaker
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Super Cute way to wrap Christmas Gifts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: OUT OF MEMBERS SIGHT (only visible to Admins) :: THE CHRISTMAS ROOM :: CHRISTMAS TIPS - CRAFTS and IDEAS-