Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Member Rant I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Member Rant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Member Rant I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Member Rant I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Member Rant I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Member Rant I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Member Rant I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Member Rant I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Member Rant I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Member Rant I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Member Rant I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Member Rant I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Member Rant I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT Member Rant I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT Member Rant I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT Member Rant I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT Member Rant I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT Member Rant I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TNT Member Rant I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TNT Member Rant I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

TNT Member Rant

5 posters

Go down

TNT Member Rant Empty TNT Member Rant

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:50 am

This is long, but interesting insight into the mind a TNT member.  Widowed, 77 yrs old with a lot of time on his hands.  A Tony & Winston believer, who has 15 spiral notebooks full of notes, cancelled numerous vacation due to the impending RV.  WOW.  It's sad.....just really sad.

RV TO HAPPEN IN 2015 (MY OPINION) 12-10-2015

I typed the following on November 23, 2014. I didn’t post it in the forum on that date because I wanted to see what the Monday, November 24th call would bring. That call changed everything. The RV was changed so that it was supposed to start on December 1st and then that was changed to December 5th and we would be complete by December 15th, then it would be shut down until after the first of the year.

As I sit here tonight, I look at the calendar and it is Tuesday night, December 9th, 2014. Tomorrow’s call is coming up. That will be the 10th. Will the cut-off still be on the 15th? DC made the comment that they now realized that the exchanges are taking longer than anticipated. The “educated” and “informed” groups number an estimated 500,000.

We now learn that only one bank MUST exchange all that go to that bank while some banks have decided not to participate and others will be selective. That cuts down on the number of “cattle chutes” available to run 500,000 people through before December 15th.  “Now just who does that make sense to”? And that assumes that the RV will be initiated on the 10th.

I agree that it is highly likely that the exchanges will be shut down on the 15th. I was in the business world for 58 years. Work virtually comes to a halt around the holidays. NO ONE wants to work. They want to party. The bank people may be on site but they will not be working any more than they have to.

Bottom line?  It is my considered opinion that we will be strung along by whomever the “stringer alonger” is until he (they) get to the point where it makes sense for them to say, “it is too late this year, we will have to wait until next year”.

There are pessimists; there are optimists and there are realists. I am a realist. I am a positive realist but a realist nevertheless. What I see looks real to me. There will be many among you that will jump my frame calling me negative; telling me to get off the site. I had an employer, many years ago that NEVER saw anything negative. He lost his business because he refused to see that his business was going belly-up. I tell that to say, there are two sides to every story and just because you only want to believe one side, does not make it real.

Why am I posting this you say? I would just like to hear the truth. I believe that Tony and DC are telling the truth, as they are told. What I want to hear is the truth from the people that are telling Tony and DC. If this is going to be January of 2015 or June of 2015, just tell us. I think we can all handle the truth. We may not like it but we know how to deal with the truth…if it is the truth. The problem is that there has been so many lies told to Tony and DC that it is hard to tell the difference between the lies and the truth. Tony and DC, you may want to start questioning your informers a little more intensely. We have now heard for a solid year that it will happen within the next ASN. AMN, Soon, Imminent, Next three windows, ad nauseam.

I hope and pray that I am 100% wrong and we are notified this week that we are to proceed to the exchange centers. Here is what I typed on November 23rd

RV TO HAPPEN IN 2015 11/23/2014

I typed this ahead of time so that it would be available right after Monday’s call on November 24, 2014. I was hoping that I would be encouraged, by the call not to copy and paste it in the forum.

I see the train coming and I can plainly see that the number on the train says 2015.

The very first thing I want to interject is that I believe Tony and I believe DC. What I don’t believe are the people that are informing Tony and DC. The problem seems to be that Tony and DC do believe what they are saying. For over a year now, it has been said over and over that this will happen at any time. I know that statement will draw a lot of controversy. Some will say, as Tony and DC have said, that they have about 40 sources from whom they draw information. I’m sure that is true but you can rest assured that there are some that are more powerful than others and have more sway than others. Those are the ones that control, not merely pass information. They are the ones in a position to pass on deceptive information for dissemination to the thousands of people on the TNT site and those that are influenced by these thousands. This keeps many thousands of the “informed” calm for the next few days while they develop the next story line.

Let me quickly say that this is not my first rodeo. I have been in this for nearing 6 years. I am 77 years old and retired. I don’t play golf ; have no hobbies and my wife passed away 6 years ago after having fought cancer for 3 ½ years. I say that to say that I have a lot of time on my hands and that time has been spent reading all of the forums and listening to Tony’s calls. I used to listen to other calls but Tony and DC are the only two that I listen to now or have listened to for a long time.

I also want to add, just because I am 77 years old doesn’t mean that I am a doddering old fool; quite the contrary. I work out 1-1/2 hours each day and have an excellent memory. One of the very best things I have been blessed with all my life is COMMON SENSE. Sadly, so few people are blessed with common sense.

“Now just who does that make sense to”?  When I heard Friday’s call, all I could think of was, now just who does that make sense to?  My immediate thought was that we are being set up for 2015. There will be no exchange for us in 2014. So, they have 4 windows and one has already passed. That leaves three; Saturday, Sunday and Monday. If Monday morning rolls around and there has been no release here in the US, that would leave only Tuesday through the following Sunday to get the exchanges done…no wait, they said we would be complete by Thanksgiving. That leaves only Tuesday and Wednesday to get 500,000 people exchanged in two days? Now just who does that make sense to? Any one with common sense will say that makes no sense at all. ( Obviously, they too asked the question and it made no sense to them either, so they changed it ).

We already know that there is a plan to cut off exchanges on December 1st and start back after the first of the year. The plan, as stated, is to get the informational or “educated” group through during this period before December 1st and then the Mom and Pops will come after the first of January. Paraphrasing here…”now that we have told you the plan, they just might change it”. Be prepared for that change. ( The change did come as I stated ).

I am not saying that there will not be an announcement in Iraq that the currency has revalued. Lots of articles state that they are going to; lots of articles say they need too and it has been stated that they already have and just not announced. That is another thing. How can virtually millions of people have an increased value and it not be plastered all across the news  articles. I know the argument…the press is controlled. Bull! The word would get out.

OK, my bottom line is this: I think Iraq will make the announcement within a few days. ( I was incorrect on that statement ).In the meantime, time is ticking off here in the US. It has already been stated that the US can “delay” the exchange, and plan to do just that. It has been stated that they plan to do so…December 1st until after the first of the year. I think it will be delayed day by day until Monday, November 24th, at which time it will be announced that there is just too little time to get the “educated” group exchanged before Thanksgiving and they have decided to wait until after the first of the year. This delay is for the Mom and Pops and MAY be for us. I doubt very seriously that it is for the endless multitudes that keep marching, one by one, to their exchange, eating up the contract rates that were originally sat aside for the TNT group after the tweet campaign.

I’m not saying that the period from Tuesday until next Sunday would not be a good time to get the exchange done for the groups. There will be literally millions that will be traveling. There will be millions that will be watching ball games. There will be millions that will be sleeping after stuffing their gut (as will I) with Turkey. Not all of these are Dinarians but there will be a lot not paying attention. Even the mention of doing the exchange over the Thanksgiving holidays is about as idiotic a plan as I have ever heard…until you think that this allows a way for them to first, reduce the numbers heading to the bank and to reduce the number of people that will get the contract rate. Time to interject…now just who does that make sense to? Well, it makes a lot of sense to the “controllers”. ( They apparently thought it was idiotic also ).

Scenario…you are sitting there at home and you are being told that there will be an opportunity to exchange “sometime” between now and Thanksgiving…(or it may extended until Friday), the day after Thanksgiving. However, you had planned to hop a plane and head home to be with the family over the holidays. Which do you do? Do you catch the plane and go home and possibly miss the opportunity for the contract rate and get caught in the delay and have to wait until 2015 to make your exchange or do you NOT take your long anticipated trip home to be with your family? Will you be angry if you make the decision to stay home and then you do not get to exchange? ( If you stayed home on Thanksgiving thinking you would go Christmas with presents for all bought with your RV money, you now have this same decision staring you in the face ).

As I type this, I am sitting here playing that same scenario. Do I leave town or do I sit here waiting for some call that very likely will not come. I cannot tell you how many trips I have cancelled and how many times I cut short trips that I did take because this RV was imminent. One very prominent one comes to mind. It was 2009 while on vacation in Florida. We just knew it was going to happen the next day. We went to the bank and ordered more dinar because it was imminent. 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and here we sit…the RV is imminent! ( I did choose to go out of town but I did cut my visit short ).

That is a helluva position to put literally hundreds of thousands of us in, having to make a decision between family or take a CHANCE that the RV will happen within the time-frame having been set forth. I know that the “Administration” ruined the holidays last year and they are well on their way to ruining the forth-coming holidays. How long is the Administration going to be allowed to continue with their deceptive ways? Will we be told NEXT Thanksgiving and Christmas that the PTB wants us to have this in time for Black Friday and Christmas? Yeah, I hear you…we would never have asked that question last year but here we are, one year later.

While I am on a roll, let me ask this…why were the people in the UST on lockdown? What was this for? Were they still on lockdown from three years ago and were never released or were they released before and we were never informed? Are they still under lockdown from this last lockdown? We have not been told that they were released. That whole lockdown deal is just so much BS!

What about all of these celebrations in Iraq? Oh, they were not for the RV announcement after all. It was some sort of religious celebration. Maybe they could have worked an announcement in there but it appears they did not.

OK, I have vented. As I have previously stated, I have been around a while. I know there will be great hue and cry about what MY common sense tells me. Some will agree and some will be madly typing, telling me how negative I am and how if I am not happy here on TNT, I should move on. I ask those to go back to the very first and read again that I believe what Tony and DC say. I honestly believe they are telling us the truth…as they are being told. I look forward to Tony’s calls. I have 15 (fifteen) spiral notebooks, front and back pages, of notes from his calls. There are 70 pages, front and back, in each notebook. That is 2,100 pages of notes. ( That has increased since November 23rd ).

Regardless of all of the above, I must say that I am very appreciative of TNT, Tony, DC and all of the others that work so very hard to bring us the information and training. I have learned so very much about what we should do before and after the RV. I have heard it asked many times, “where would we get the information, if it were not for Tony, DC and all of the others”? I agree with that thought. They have been invaluable. I honestly and truly believe that everyone with the TNT management have our best interest in mind. I really don’t want this to appear that I am coming down hard on Tony and DC. I keep a group of about 30 people informed. Let me make this perfectly clear…I would NOT do what Tony and DC does for all of the rice in China.

P.S.

The Administration didn’t give a good rat’s butt whether you had the money for Black Friday and Christmas last year (as stated that we would) and they don’t shive a git whether you have it this year…you toothless crack-head! You’ll just spend it on Christmas gifts anyway.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Member Rant Empty Long Time in DINAR HOPES

Post by Cookin Gramma Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:23 pm

We all would have been better off to have read the Bible or get on a phone and call friends  or volunteered to help someone than to have spent all this time as we have  reading about the Dinar!!!  
  We all thought this was a sure thing to happen right away....Well, Iraq is doing just fine without an international currency.  We probably should not spend so much time hoping and not put it on our agenda to get online and hope hope plan plan....Know what I mean?   We are like this character trying for cany canes...Just not happening right now.    
:ydh: TNT Member Rant 2322496710

Cookin Gramma

Back to top Go down

TNT Member Rant Empty Re: TNT Member Rant

Post by Cascadian Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:18 pm

Wow..  very well written and good questions.  I don't know that I could improve on that.

(and I believe that he threw some bones to the true believers so that he didn't appear to 'be negative.'  I don't for a minute believe that he believes the RV to be imminent.  And he stated too emphatically multiple times that he believes Tony and DC.  Man's smarter than that.)

Good on him.

(ssmith, this wasn't a post you put up on TNT, was it?)

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:27 pm

Those guys are all F.O.S period, hands down- Finished business-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:31 pm

One of the very best things I have been blessed with all my life is COMMON SENSE. Sadly, so few people are blessed with common sense.

So then why are you still following phoney?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Member Rant 2805820865  TNT Member Rant 2805820865  TNT Member Rant 2805820865  TNT Member Rant 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:33 pm

Maybe his big screen TV is on the fritz- :glo : sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:49 pm

(ssmith, this wasn't a post you put up on TNT, was it?)

No, No.  Completely innocent.  Although it does give me some ideas.  Heeee....Heee....

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:08 am

you might be better off and work and make some money then wasting  your  time on his rubbish
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:51 am

One can't spend all their time working.  It's always nice to have something to do for amusement, and messing with Tony's groupies is pretty damn amusing to me!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:11 pm

Sounds like the original poster is pretty well set in his retirement and really doesn't need to work.  If he chooses to spend his time as a minion or thinking person then it's his right to do so.

I have to agree with my neighbor ssmith.  I do find entertainment in messing with people devoted to the prophet.

Just disappointed that my 'already exchanged' story didn't get out and go viral.  Maybe next time.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:13 pm

Put it on youtube, and let 'er rip!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down