Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do?   Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:14 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do?   Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:19 am

Professional Team SPORTS!  I do not care about Football, Basketball, Baseball etc etc etc.   I just don't get the massive idolatry of the athletes, the over paying for "playing", and the obsessive emotional fan-dom for teams. 
question

Back to top Go down
View user profile
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do?   Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:15 am

I would agree with Ponee, I don't care much at all about professional team sports.  I also don't care a bit about what celebrities are doing, who is divorced, who got a DUI, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vjkjv

PostSubject: Re: What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do?   Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:40 am

I don't care about ladies' excessive makeup and crazy dangerously high shoes and handbags. My experience has been that most (not all) of the women that obsess about these things, are creating diversions to mask a shallow set of interests or talents.  I wonder how a woman would feel if she woke up next to a man who looked WAY paler than he did last night, and her pillowcases were smeared with "war paint".

Ladies, beef up the personality and what you've got going on inside your head! 

Show us the REAL you, just like your guy has to do.  It's ironic that in the animal kingdom, that the females are very plain looking, and the males have all the bright feathers, stripes and what not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vjkjv

PostSubject: Re: What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do?   Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:44 am

And ditto, I also don't get emotional (obsessed/ can't miss a game) about college/professional sports. One of the many ways that the PTB keep us distracted from what they're doing behind the curtains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do?   Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:19 am

catman wrote:
I would agree with Ponee, I don't care much at all about professional team sports.  I also don't care a bit about what celebrities are doing, who is divorced, who got a DUI, etc.

Me either.  I have no interest in Hollywood and their "Stars".

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do?   Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:23 am

Vjkjv - Very well said.  Though, I personally do like my bit of make up and a little lift with a small heel, what is most import is to enhance what is on the INSIDE.  No amount of makeup or glitzy purses and heels can fix a bad personality.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do?   Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:11 pm

This thread reminded me of a song that Waylon Jennings had back in the 70's, And it was called 'Nashville Women' -'If it wasn't for the powder, the paint, and the fine toothed comb, Nashville women might as well stay home'-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do?   Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:49 am

Kim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do?   Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:53 am

i could not care if all the gurus stopped writing in the forum since all there lies do is build false hopes and then let it rv if its ever going to happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do?   Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:11 am

PALMER01 wrote:
Kim.

Do you mean Kim Kardashian?  ME EITHER if so.  And that goes for all those appointed celebrities.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do?   Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:14 am

Bingo. Oh, that too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do?   Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:39 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: BEYOND THE DINAR :: THOUGHT QUESTIONS-
Jump to: