Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED

5 posters

Go down

SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED Empty SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED

Post by abby ann Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:30 pm

PONEE I HAVE TAKEN YOU FOR GRANTED !!!!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN GUESS THE AMOUNT OF TIME YOU PUT IN HERE!! BUT THANK YOU IS JUST NOT ENOUGH!! MAYBE SOMEDAY I CAN !!!!!!!!  :juggle: :juggle: :winky winky:
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED Empty Re: SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:59 pm

Aw Abby Ann, no you don't.  I am here just doing my thing. And, having you and the rest of the gang stopping in all the time is all I need. Don't you worry that little puppy brain about a thing.  Thank you though for being a faithful member and participating on the boards.  It is always so nice to see members who have been here since the beginning of the site... my goodness, 2011 seems like yesterday, and yet at the same time, it seems like a lifetime ago.

We sure have grown into quite a FRAM (friends and family) group haven't we.  A wonderful mix of the veterans and the new comers. 

Hugs to you Abby Ann, and THANK YOU !

SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED 4053

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED Empty Re: SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:54 pm

Now that you mention it, Ponee, it has been a long time, and quite the excursion, I must say, but there is no place else that I would rather be- This is my home away from home, if you get my drift-And those two puppies wagging their tails are adorable!! :kki:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlesam Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:39 pm

Its nice to know I can come here after being away and know that I can feel peace and love. Thank You for all you do and for your kind and caring heart.  :glo : ❇ ❇
littlesam
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:36 am

Bad doggie Abby Ann. I may have to scratch your eyes out for taking our sweet Ponee for granted....HOWDY DD! How y'all been doing? Merry Christmas...uhoh, am I still allowed to say that and eat bacon around here?

SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED Christmas-unicorn-wfewrjzi

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:36 pm

wow, have I been away that long? Don't believe we've met littlesam. I am the inimitable Senator Doodoo. You sure are a purty little angel

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:39 pm

Nice to see you DooDoo and yes, you have been gone a LONG LONG TIME.  LittleSam is a delightful edition to DD.

We have MANY new WONDERFUL members since you left.  Stick around and you are bound to meet them all at some point. 

Good to see you !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum