Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED   Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:30 pm

PONEE I HAVE TAKEN YOU FOR GRANTED !!!!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN GUESS THE AMOUNT OF TIME YOU PUT IN HERE!! BUT THANK YOU IS JUST NOT ENOUGH!! MAYBE SOMEDAY I CAN !!!!!!!!  juggle juggle winkywinky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED   Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:59 pm

Aw Abby Ann, no you don't.  I am here just doing my thing. And, having you and the rest of the gang stopping in all the time is all I need. Don't you worry that little puppy brain about a thing.  Thank you though for being a faithful member and participating on the boards.  It is always so nice to see members who have been here since the beginning of the site... my goodness, 2011 seems like yesterday, and yet at the same time, it seems like a lifetime ago.

We sure have grown into quite a FRAM (friends and family) group haven't we.  A wonderful mix of the veterans and the new comers. 

Hugs to you Abby Ann, and THANK YOU !

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED   Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:54 pm

Now that you mention it, Ponee, it has been a long time, and quite the excursion, I must say, but there is no place else that I would rather be- This is my home away from home, if you get my drift-And those two puppies wagging their tails are adorable!! :kki:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED   Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:39 pm

Its nice to know I can come here after being away and know that I can feel peace and love. Thank You for all you do and for your kind and caring heart.  :glo : ❇ ❇

Back to top Go down
View user profile
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED   Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:36 am

Bad doggie Abby Ann. I may have to scratch your eyes out for taking our sweet Ponee for granted....HOWDY DD! How y'all been doing? Merry Christmas...uhoh, am I still allowed to say that and eat bacon around here?

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
Back to top Go down
View user profile
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED   Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:36 pm

wow, have I been away that long? Don't believe we've met littlesam. I am the inimitable Senator Doodoo. You sure are a purty little angel

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED   Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:39 pm

Nice to see you DooDoo and yes, you have been gone a LONG LONG TIME.  LittleSam is a delightful edition to DD.

We have MANY new WONDERFUL members since you left.  Stick around and you are bound to meet them all at some point. 

Good to see you !

Back to top Go down
View user profile

SORRY PONEE FOR TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: MESSAGES TO DINAR DAILY MEMBERS-
Jump to: