Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

THANK YOU, PONEE DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

THANK YOU, PONEE

Go down

THANK YOU, PONEE Empty THANK YOU, PONEE

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Thank you Ponee Smile

For the festive site.. I really enjoy coming to the winterland.. gosh this is better than Bavaria.  Truly, shows the site owner is a woman with her magical touch making it more joyful and festive to come to the site Smile not to mention the emoticons to match the site and the season.

Merry Christmas Smile let's hope Santa gets the list correctly this time lol  I believe in the magic of Christmas Smile

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU, PONEE Empty Re: THANK YOU, PONEE

Post by Ponee on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:03 pm

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!  (hate cold winters)  BUT LOVE LOVE LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

Normally, I decorate the site for Thanksgiving also, but I was pressed for time last month, with everything I had going on.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:09 pm

Nice decorating for the season.  I love Christmas too.. my favorite is Hallmark TV Channels with their Christmas stories Smile  that's what I do a lot of times.. watch tv by the fireplace and hot chocolate and baileys and blanket.. Nothing smells better than the fire and the crackling sound Smile  I love it especially when the snow is falling.  It's the time of year where I don't do much but watch tv lol

Good to see ya back Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:16 pm

THANK YOU PONEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS SITE IS SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!! BUT IT'S CAUSE OF YOU AND ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I DIDN'T CARE FOR THE XMAS TRAIN!!!!!!!!! NOW THE CHRISTMAS TRAIN WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! I STILL LIKE TO ENJOY THE BIRTH OF JESUS FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:26 pm

Yes, thank you PONEE

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:35 pm

AbbyAnn, I apologize- I should have written that differently- You are right- There has to be 'Christ' in Christmas- If there wasn't, there would be no holiday, now, would there?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:50 pm

WE LOVE YOU ANYWAY TREBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:54 pm

Nadita wrote:Nice decorating for the season.  I love Christmas too.. my favorite is Hallmark TV Channels with their Christmas stories Smile  that's what I do a lot of times.. watch tv by the fireplace and hot chocolate and baileys and blanket.. Nothing smells better than the fire and the crackling sound Smile  I love it especially when the snow is falling.  It's the time of year where I don't do much but watch tv lol

Good to see ya back Smile

I love those movies TOO!  My family thinks I am crazy so I think I should come and watch them with you.  I like the way you do it with the fire and hot chocolate and everything... sounds like my kind of winter!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:56 pm

AbbyAnn, I love y'all, too!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:57 pm

You are welcome guys !  I love being here with all of you. I get a little frustrated at times because of the whole dinar thing, but over all, you are a super bunch to hang with. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann on Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:00 pm

HEY PONEE AND TERBO !!!!!!!!!!  WE GOT A PRETTY GOOD GROUP HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN LITTLE BROTHER BEAR BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:05 pm

Indeed, Ponee- You deserve alot more than thanks, believe me!You are one of the most self-less people I have met in years, and you don't know what a nice feeling that is- To be associated with one of the most decent people I have ever met- You are happydance happydance happydance THANK YOU, PONEE 2834342768 THANK YOU, PONEE 2834342768 cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn  appreciated alot more than you'll ever know!! I love ya, kid!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann on Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:19 pm

HEY TERBO!!!!!! I COULD NOT HAVE SAID THAT ANY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:26 am

Ponee, yep Christmas is a very special time of year. We count all our blessings and those who have been in our lives may it be close or very far away. Frienship is real and if one has that then the mind is always at ease. Merry Christmas.
If more people would put " CHRIST", in Christmas and everyplace they went this world would indeed be a very peaceful world.
Thanks again Ponee for being who you are. God Bless you and your family always.  :juggle:

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlesam on Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:48 pm

Just saw this thread Nadita. I loved the magical snowy things Ponee did for the site. I love Christmas too. There's something magical about this time of year. I love the snow ( dont like to drive in it though.. lol ) we have to many steep hills and curves and I lost my train of thought... sorry.. lol!!!... oh yeah. Merry Christmas to all near and far.
Love to you all.

littlesam
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum