Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

It is time to put on your Christmas Best

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It is time to put on your Christmas Best    Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:55 pm

Hi Everyone !   I am really feeling the Holiday Spirit !  Are you ready to break out your WINTER/CHRISTMAS avatars???

If you don't have one and need help, just post here what you are interested in and I will set you up !  I have to head out to get some errands done but I will get to them when I return.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: It is time to put on your Christmas Best    Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:06 pm

Yes, indeed!! A train in a snowy scene, like on a Christmas card that they have-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: It is time to put on your Christmas Best    Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:51 pm

:jrtyjr: Ponee, where's my 'Train' set that runs around the tree? :efea:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: It is time to put on your Christmas Best    Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:13 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: It is time to put on your Christmas Best    Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:19 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: It is time to put on your Christmas Best    Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:09 am

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!! :jrtyjr: :yes:Thank you RamblerNash, I appreciate it! Been a quite awhile since I've seen locomotives plowing snow- I remember seeing them plow in Glenburn, Maine, and my Dad and I would watch two GP-38 locomotives pushing a Russell snow plow, blow through a 12 foot plowed bank at a crossing at 50 M.P.H.!! The highway department 'tiers' their snow away from the roads, like stairs-I'm going to try to get my Christmas set-up going soon, I just hope I can find everything-I love the tree train, that's really nice, and reminds me of my younger {alot younger} years, when I was a kid-My Dad and I would go to the big department stores, and look at the H.O., and Lionel trains running all over the place through the big windows that they had!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: It is time to put on your Christmas Best    Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:02 pm

********************************** :ydhd: :dsrthsfg:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: It is time to put on your Christmas Best    Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:55 pm

HO HO HO!!!

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: It is time to put on your Christmas Best    Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:16 pm

:dsrthsfg: :efea: :ydhd:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

It is time to put on your Christmas Best
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: OUT OF MEMBERS SIGHT (only visible to Admins) :: THE CHRISTMAS ROOM :: CHRISTMAS TIPS - CRAFTS and IDEAS-