Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Share | 

Lesson on Forex for TNT Members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Lesson on Forex for TNT Members   Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:42 am

What a waste of time....  Teaching TNT people how to trade on Forex would be an impossible task.  They just aren't smart enough.  I mean....  They believe the crap Tony & Winston put out.  But first take Ray's tax evasion seminar & get a Series 6 and Series 7 license. 

Gristle about FOREX

The following FOREX description was provided by tdooley in chat today. There is a lot of confusion as to what Forex is and what it does and doesn’t do. This is what he said: FOREX is a digital trading of currency pairs. Some large Banks, together, "make the market". They simply match sellers with buyers at a spread (where they make their money). They do not buy or sell currency - just make a market. FOREX operates 24 hours starting at 5 PM Sunday until 5 PM Friday. You may see some after hours trading made by the BIG BOYS. As to IQD, it is NOT a recognized tradable currency until RV. Most likely it will not trade on FOREX for a few days due to likely to be sporadic. Some currencies are restricted due to volume and lack of market or even need to be on FOREX, (IQD is restricted) or some other reasonable concern to the big Banks. FOREX is highly leveraged and NOT for the unskilled. The skilled and big traders can and do manipulate the market . TDOOLEY COMMENTS ON FOREX 4-By manipulate, I do not mean illegally, they simply have the $$ power to buy or sell in such volume to wipe out the less fortunate with BIG movements that close out your trades wherein you do not have the staying power. There are platforms out there that will trade your account for you that do very well. Unless you are going to spend a lot of time and money becoming skilled, and a lot of time in front of the computer, DO NOT trade the FOREX. Today’s chart: Spread 1176/1226 High 1178 Low 1136.4 Open 1137.3 Change 38.7. And this from me…hope it helps. FOREX is a small part of what we have all been watching. It has never been about the rate so much as it has about the change in rate, the movement. FOREX feels the Dinar is important enough to post on its site. It is sending signals (its opinion) out to the market. What I discovered over this past year is an unusual pattern just before and after any of the major pushes to get out the RV. Specifically, last Thanksgiving (2013), then in April, then July, and lastly end of this October. Over the past two weeks we have seen the largest spreads and most active polling (rate changes). These are not coincidental. FOREX is sending out code to its key members. Companies are plugging this info into sophisticated algorithms and trying to determine trading deals and market positions. It’s all a bit esoteric, and folks are right when they say it really doesn’t matter, because for most of us it doesn’t. But if you are setting up a multi-million dollar foundation and plan to participate in the next basket, or invest internationally, it matters a great deal. If you are one of those people who plans to get into big money issues I recommend you become a member of FOREX, take its tutorials, buy a Bloomberg Terminal (24K) and get used to following your money. I also recommend you take Ray’s seminar and begin an ongoing financial education. Get your series 6 and 7 licenses. You should at least be able to follow the conversations of the experts you will be hiring. Hire a pro to do your trading. Being a member of FOREX will provide you with up-to-the-minute, before all the secondary platforms, information. This is not plug and play, you will have to work at it. If you do not understand what your money managers are doing on your behalf you risk losing it. Best Iko
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Lesson on Forex for TNT Members   Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:03 pm

Yeah..  your average Tony disciple isn't equipped to handle the larger arithmetic functions.  Not that they could afford Ray's 'go to jail' seminar or to get their license in the first place.  

What, an oblique way of pumping Ray's scam?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Lesson on Forex for TNT Members   Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:52 pm

"What, an oblique way of pumping Ray's scam?"

That's what I thought too.  Especially considering the author of this was the one that came up with the "Chatathon Fund Raising Drive" the previous week.  The dude has to be on Tony's payroll.....or perhaps it is Tony, Pam and/or Ray writing this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Lesson on Forex for TNT Members   Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:39 pm

Wish I had records to their server records .... it would be very interesting to see the ISPs.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Lesson on Forex for TNT Members   Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:56 pm

Example of a TNT members financial knowledge:

Non derivitive bank

This will certainly show my ignorance, but what is a non derivative bank and is WF one?  Is it a bank, an account.....or? Has it been suggested we stay away from this? Thank you to all who can enlighten me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Lesson on Forex for TNT Members   Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:20 pm

Didn't Ray just get sued or something for his BS investment seminars? And this ding dong is promoting them? I have a feeling that most of Tonys sheeple would be broke within a few years of the RV even if it did somehow come out at $28.

Kevin I believe there is a way to find that stuff out. My old room mate is a programmer at GoDaddy...I'll see what he says. He loves a good root around on people's websites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Lesson on Forex for TNT Members   Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:11 pm

I have a feeling we will find more than one username originating at the same IP

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pop090

PostSubject: Re: Lesson on Forex for TNT Members   Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:40 am

Highlights From "The Big Call" Thursday Night, by a TNT member is a good version and you can learn Forex with it and can make lot of money. Great to see you making money in Forex and hope you will make money.

http://alpari.com/vi/
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lesson on Forex for TNT Members
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-