Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

I Had No Idea How Strange Earth Really Is. Wow.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I Had No Idea How Strange Earth Really Is. Wow.    Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:06 pm

I Had No Idea How Strange Earth Really Is. Wow. (Pics)

Posted by talesfromthelou on December 1, 2014
Posted in: Earth, Nature, Photography, Strange weather phenomena, World. Tagged: Strange Earth. Leave a comment
I Had No Idea How Strange Earth Really Is. Wow..
http://om.viralnova.com
These photos might look like they come from an alien planet, but it turns out our own little Earth is capable of some truly weird stuff. All of these things occur naturally across the globe because of, like, science and stuff. A lot of the reasons why go over my head, but it’s all true. It’s easy to appreciate the wondrous beauty of Earth without knowing exactly how it happens. Some of these are cringe-worthy, but others make me want to buy a plane ticket. And I am definitely going to pay closer attention to sunsets from now on. Take a look at some of the cool things you didn’t realize happen on our home planet.

1. Never-ending Wave: Occurs twice a year in Brazil when the Atlantic ocean meets the mouth of the Amazon River. The resulting waves can travel 500 miles inland before slowing down.

Enlarge this image

2. Under-water Crop Circles: In Japan, male pufferfish flapping their fins create these alien-esque circles in the sand.

Enlarge this image

3. Bleeding Glacier: Also known as “Blood Falls” in Antarctica, the outflowing water resembles blood due to iron oxide.

Enlarge this image

4. Blue Lava: Due to the combustion of sulfuric gases at extremely high temperatures, this volcano in Indonesia produces the blue glowing lava.

Enlarge this image

5. Calcifying Lake: This creepy lake in Tanzania, Lake Natron, has such high pH levels that it calcifies any animal that goes into the water.

Enlarge this image

6. Cocooned Trees: During flood season in Pakistan, spiders are forced to flee to the trees where their webs create this effect.

Enlarge this image

7. Danxia Landforms: Over millions of years, the red sandstone and mineral deposits in certain areas of China have created these rainbow-like landforms.

Enlarge this image

8. Frost Flowers: In arctic areas, these floral ice formations occur when the temperature between the ocean and the atmosphere differs.

More strangeness here:

I Had No Idea How Strange Earth Really Is. Wow..

Thanks to: http://talesfromtheconspiratum.com
Posted at: http://www.oom2.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: I Had No Idea How Strange Earth Really Is. Wow.    Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:06 pm

Thanks for sharing. Have seen cocooned trees in the U S. But never the other things in my life. The calcified animals are strange but interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Had No Idea How Strange Earth Really Is. Wow.    Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:11 am

VERY INTERESTING!!!  Thanks for sharing this !

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Had No Idea How Strange Earth Really Is. Wow.    Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:35 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

I Had No Idea How Strange Earth Really Is. Wow.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: BEYOND THE DINAR :: THIS CRAZY WORLD WE LIVE IN-
Jump to: