Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

12 Days of RV DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

12 Days of RV

Go down

12 Days of RV Empty 12 Days of RV

Post by Ssmith on Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:42 pm

This came from the minds of one of the Dinaridigts at TNT:

12 Days of RV

12 Days of RV by Will27

On the first day of RV my Banker gave to me… A basket full of US currency.
On the second day of RV my banker gave to me… two NIB accounts and a basket full of US currency.
On the third day of RV my banker gave to me… three Cashier’s Checks, two NIB accounts and a basket full of US Currency.
On the fourth day of RV my banker gave to me… four trust accounts, three Cashier’s Checks, two NIB accounts and a basket full of US Currency.
On the fifth day of RV my banker gave to me… five Golden Coins, four trust accounts, three Cashier’s Checks, two NIB accounts,  and a basket full of US Currency.
On the sixth day of RV my banker gave to me… six financial planners, 5 golden coins, four trust accounts, three Cashier’s Checks, two NIB accounts,  and a basket full of US Currency.
On the seventh day of RV my banker gave to me… seven days in Vegas, six financial planners, 5 golden coins, four trust accounts, three Cashier’s Checks, two NIB accounts,  and a basket full of US Currency.
On the eight day of RV my banker gave to me… eight stingy lawyers, seven days in Vegas, six financial planners, 5 golden coins, four trust accounts, three Cashier’s Checks, two NIB accounts,  and a basket full of US Currency.
On the ninth day of RV my banker gave to me… nine kids in college, eight stingy lawyers, seven days in Vegas, six financial planners, 5 golden coins, four trust accounts, three Cashier’s Checks, two NIB accounts,  and a basket full of US Currency.
On the tenth day of RV my banker gave to me… ten percent to charity, nine kids in college, eight stingy lawyers, seven days in Vegas, six financial planners, 5 golden coins, four trust accounts, three Cashier’s Checks, two NIB accounts,  and a basket full of US Currency.
On the eleventh day of RV my banker gave to me… eleven percent in taxes, ten percent to charity, nine kids in college, eight stingy lawyers, seven days in Vegas, six financial planners, 5 golden coins, four trust accounts, three Cashier’s Checks, two NIB accounts,  and a basket full of US Currency.

On the twelfth day of RV my banker gave to me… A life of limitless prosperity, eleven percent in taxes, ten percent to charity, nine kids in college, eight stingy lawyers, seven days in Vegas, six financial planners, 5 golden coins, four trust accounts, three Cashier’s Checks, two NIB accounts,  and a basket full of US Currency.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

12 Days of RV Empty Re: 12 Days of RV

Post by BritishBulldog on Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:46 pm

On the 13th day of RV I gave the sheeple....a life.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

12 Days of RV Empty Re: 12 Days of RV

Post by abby ann on Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:27 pm

ON THE 14TH DAY I GAVE BROTHER A BITE ON THE BUTT. CAUSE HE TRIED TO SIT ON MY HEAD!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 Days of RV 3508649203 12 Days of RV 258310255
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum