Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Budget revealing the rate? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Budget revealing the rate?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Budget revealing the rate? Empty Budget revealing the rate?

Post by great199 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:18 am

So i was looking at articles last night. One says the budget is 108 trillion dinar. the next article i saw said 23 percent of the budget is going to the security file they mentioned that this equals 100 billion u.s. So I have done the math a number of times correct me if Im wrong. This would make the entire budget around 485 billion dollars. That should equal around 485 trillion dinars. Looks to me like there is some real value in the dinar now. We will see if this is going to hit. Personally after being in this for 7 years Ive seen a lot of pumping so Ive learned what to look for. I think this is it!!!

great199

Back to top Go down

Budget revealing the rate? Empty Re: Budget revealing the rate?

Post by RoyBoy on Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:50 pm

Time will tell and we all want this so bad except the Nay Sayers lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:23 pm

I think this is IT too and the rate is in the budget Smile I can't calculate the money anymore too many zeros, just tell me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy on Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:50 pm

I really do not see the rate in the budget, this last year I thought that 2014 was pertaining .86 cent in the budget but that never came to light. We read way to much when they talk about their budget JMO
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by great199 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:43 pm

yeah roy i have never seen the rate in the budget before. I still havent seen the budget but if the info in the 2 separate articles is right those numbers dont add up. We just wait and see. Just thought Id share what I saw. Ive waited 7 years I can wait a little longer.

great199

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:58 pm

great199 We can do nothing but let it come to us or our kids or grandkids ;-)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:34 pm

All we can do is wait and see what the magician pull out of the hat. Been in this for a few years and I can say there is no way Iraq could have rv'd prior to June 2014.  Right now with Abadi and new admin, hopefully we can see the light at the end of the tunnel sooner than later. RV is like a big puzzle.  With every news, it's another piece to fit in the board.  

400 laws in basket to be voted, my guess is they have reviewed the laws and it's a matter of voting them.. otherwise obamacare will repeat itself in Iraq which I don't think it's going to happen.

Budget is read once and Abadi going to attend the parliament meeting for budget is huge.

I think we will hear something but don't know if it rv's but whatever it is, we are one step closer than ever Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:49 pm

Keep in mind this is the country where they publish an article stating that they will not take a break until the budget is passed and one saying that the budget will not be passed until 2015 after the break on the same news site. I have not seen both articles, but I will not get excited until I see the change.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Budget revealing the rate? 2805820865  Budget revealing the rate? 2805820865  Budget revealing the rate? 2805820865  Budget revealing the rate? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:10 pm

Kevin Smile

Who says I am excited Smile  Iraq is Iraq.. don't we all learn from them.. unless it is on ink, it won't matter much Smile  For all the things, this rv could still be a few years down the road or it can take us all by surprise, depends on how they are going to play it

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:12 pm

I have only sen the one actual article. Allusions to the second, but I have not seen it yet.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Budget revealing the rate? 2805820865  Budget revealing the rate? 2805820865  Budget revealing the rate? 2805820865  Budget revealing the rate? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian on Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:47 pm

The math appears a bit tortured to me, but hey I suck at mathematics.  

I grow concerned when I hear of conversion rates supposedly in budgets.  In my small little world the budget would be in dinar.  And a dinar is a dinar.  It may increase in international value somehow or become inflated through natural processes, but a dinar is a dinar.

To be otherwise would have the dinar be subordinated to another currency.  i.e. the Euro coded dinar.  The dollar valued dinar.  The yuan influenced dinar.  Sorry.  A dinar is a dinar.  In Panama where I believe the currency IS the US dollar, it makes sense that the budget would be influenced and tied to dollar.  But Iraq?  Not really buying it.

Last I checked, I don't get paid in the Russian ruble equivalent of US Dollars.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:47 pm

Exactly

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy on Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:04 am

@great199 wrote:So i was looking at articles last night. One says the budget is 108 trillion dinar. the next article i saw said 23 percent of the budget is going to the security file they mentioned that this equals 100 billion u.s. So I have done the math a number of times correct me if Im wrong. This would make the entire budget around 485 billion dollars. That should equal around 485 trillion dinars. Looks to me like there is some real value in the dinar now. We will see if this is going to hit. Personally after being in this for 7 years Ive seen a lot of pumping so Ive learned what to look for. I think this is it!!!

Im not sure where you got the numbers to do the "math" based off this paragraph it says of the TOTAL budget a percent of it will goto security sooo im not sure how you got that number but the article released as well that the budget is 108 trillion for 2015

"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:52 am

I'll say this one last time- When and if this happens, the rate will be anywhere from a dollar, to a $1.16, just to start out, and IF it goes a little higher, praise be to the man upstairs, and if it doesn't,it wasn't meant to be- Just take what y'all get and be likin' it-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:02 pm

terbo at one time i would agree with you but with the fighting of the isis and huge drop of oil prices you will  probably see half that amount to start provided they are allowed to rv
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon on Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:12 pm

Come on just "Show us the Money"!!!! Enough playing around!!!! cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn

Budget revealing the rate? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Budget revealing the rate? 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:08 pm

Jayzze, I see your point, and, I, for one, understand the complications, and the implications of coming out too high to start with, and there are many things to consider before the RV/RD/RI can take place, and, Maliki is one of them- When he is totally out of the picture, and what power he has left is gone, we will then be in great shape to see our blessing-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:55 pm

terbo as you well know like a spider weaving its net the same will apply to m and his buddies real soon and they do not know it
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:57 pm

That's right, uh huh, that's right-He'll be like a bagel in a small house fire- TOAST!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:00 pm

btw i am hoping to accquire the rights to m hanging  live
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Keep a few tickets to that event, I'll buy a few, I'll pay good $$$$$ for them-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:08 pm

terbo for you its on the house just bring the brew
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:09 pm

What about the weight of the friggin' truck? I'll buy it if they will transport it-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:47 pm

@terbo56 wrote:I'll say this one last time- When and if this happens, the rate will be anywhere from a dollar, to a $1.16, just to start out, and IF it goes a little higher, praise be to the man upstairs, and if it doesn't,it wasn't meant to be- Just take what y'all get and be likin' it-

This would make Iraq's currency worth more than the rest of the worlds put together. Why would that happen?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:58 pm

You are forgetting the oil, and the taxes to be pulled out of this- You may want to read the history of Iraq- Just don't doubt what I say,as I'm not the only one that knows that- Our dollar is only worth about 85 cents, maybe less than that- Think about that for a second or two-Even Al-Sinan Shabibi said the dinar would be the worlds strongest currency- So tell him he's wrong-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:13 pm

@terbo56 wrote:You are forgetting the oil, and the taxes to be pulled out of this-

No. Iraq pumps around 200 billion a year in oil. (probably far less now, oil prices have plummeted). That ranks them somewhere around the 50th or 60th largest economy in the world. Why would the 50th largest economy in the world have more currency than the rest of the planet put together? Seriously. Why?

And taxes is just a joke. So they pay out a trillion dollars for the hyperinflated currency of a third world toilet and get 350 billion back in taxes? How is that a winning situation? They just lost 600 billion dollars.

You may want to read the history of Iraq- Just don't doubt what I say,as I'm not the only one that knows that- Our dollar is only worth about 85 cents, maybe less than that- Think about that for a second or two-

Completely irrelevant.

Even Al-Sinan Shabibi said the dinar would be the worlds strongest currency- So tell him he's wrong-

The guy that no longer works for the CBI? If the chairman of the fed told you something would you believe it 100%? Plus strongest doesn't equal most value. A strong currency is a stable currency that's able to weather problems and financial storms, whether it's worth 0.001 or 1.00.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:39 pm

I guess if you seem to know so much about this investment, maybe you can tell us when we will get an RV, then, huh? Shabibi is still there- Maliki put him in prison to get him out of the way so he could finish taking all the money, just like Obama is doing to the people of the united states- Same thing-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:24 pm

@terbo56 wrote:I guess if you seem to know so much about this investment, maybe you can tell us when we will get an RV, then, huh?

Lol, I thought I made it clear: never. There's no reason there'd ever be a significant revaluation of the dinar on the order that dinar investors expect. It's worth what it's worth because they printed trillions of it, no different than any other hyperinflated currency.

The total amount of dinar RIGHT NOW is worth MORE than what it was when it was worth 3 bucks each. That is a fact. The dinar isn't undervalued. Its value is just spread amongst 3,000 times as many dinar.

The notion that Iraqs currency would be worth more than the rest of the worlds put together is absurd. Your "but Iraq has oil" and "the CBI mouthpiece said so" arguments hold no water.

You look at how much they've printed and you compare it to the M2s of neighboring or similar countries and it becomes immediately obvious that the currency value of the dinar is correct.

Iraq is a war torn third world toilet with virtually no infrastructure, one of the least diverse economies on the planet, a hyperinflated currency, a violent populace, and a government that can never get anything done due to massive corruption, and you expect their currency to be worth more than the rest of the worlds put together? How can you even say that with a straight face? Totally insane.

AAPL has about 5 billion shares worth a total of around 700 billion dollars. If AAPL issued 5 trillion MORE shares, the value of each share would plummet from 100 bucks to 10 cents, but the total value of the company would stay around 700 billion dollars. That's what Iraq did except they didn't do it by issuing stock shares, they did it by printing tens of trillions of dinar. Now you expect the dinar to practically go right back to where it was, which is the same as expecting AAPL stock to go back to where it was, which would make AAPL, instead of being worth 700 billion, worth 700 TRILLION, which is more money than exists on the planet. I.e. it can't happen. Just like your RV can't happen. Neither makes any sense whatsoever. Iraq can't have 75 trillion in currency value. They can't have 7.5 trillion in currency value. They can't even have 750 billion in currency value (that would be a 1 cent RV, which will also never happen). There's no reason they could. Their oil, economy, demand, population, etc, will not allow that amount of currency to exist. Simple supply and demand and basic economics and math.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:32 pm

Wow-But you, like the rest of us bought dinar, right? Why did you if you never thought this was going to happen? Sounds contradictory to me, but I have heard stranger things in my lifetime-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy on Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:37 pm

@terbo56 wrote:Wow-But you, like the rest of us bought dinar, right? Why did you if you never thought this was going to happen? Sounds contradictory to me, but I have heard stranger things in my lifetime-

I know this was not pointed to me but just for the record I bought dinars be for it was cool Wink and at the time I did it just for take home from Iraq and my time there years ago

"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:46 pm

So, I'm thinkin you ain't here for the coffee and doughnuts? Budget revealing the rate? 3508649203 Budget revealing the rate? 3508649203 Budget revealing the rate? 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:58 pm

@terbo56 wrote:Wow-But you, like the rest of us bought dinar, right? Why did you if you never thought this was going to happen? Sounds contradictory to me, but I have heard stranger things in my lifetime-

Typical response from someone that doesn't want to look at or think about the facts. What difference does it make whether or not I ever bought dinar if what I say is the truth? You think everyone that gets into an investment sticks with it forever? Never gets new information and changes their minds and drops the investment?

MANY dinarians jumped into the "investment" without doing any research because they were falsely told that it was going to happen any second and they better act fast. You think none of those people later did some research, realized it's a scam/lie/bad investment, and then got out? What, exactly, is contradictory about that?

Who says I ever bought dinar? What if I heard about this amazing investment opportunity, did some research, realized it was all total BS designed to enrich dinar dealers and con artists like Tony, and then decided to do what I could to keep more people from getting hurt by it? Anything contradictory about that? You realize there are entire websites with thousands of members and millions of posts, all dedicated towards debunking scams in order to try and stop criminals from preying on the gullible, right? Why would you be surprised to find a few people trying to tell the truth about the dinar amidst the thousands that are lying about it, or repeating lies told to them by the criminal gurus?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:32 pm

I'm sorry you feel that way- I guess we all can 't be as smart as you, are, right? It is still no reason to talk to or treat people that way-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy on Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:40 pm

FS4Enthusiast, If your so darn smart, why are you even wasting your time trying to teach some of us old dogs new tricks. We blew some money  and if it pans out in our favor , great , if not shame on us. Normally we have a good time on this site, you bash any one you can. Go bash a site that needs your help , TNT Tony
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:48 pm

Royboy, thanks for that- If I was still an administrator here on this site, he'd be long gone, just like other people that enjoyed running others into the ground-Apparently he was taken from his mother too soon- I have no use for assholes like that whatsoever- Thanks again-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:51 pm

@terbo56 wrote:Royboy, thanks for that- If I was still an administrator here on this site, he'd be long gone, just like other people that enjoyed running others into the ground-Apparently he was taken from his mother too soon- I have no use for assholes like that whatsoever- Thanks again-

Maybe you'd be happier at Tony's site, where he bans anyone that tells the truth like you're proposing to do.

Funny how you say I'm treating people bad but you're the one name calling and using profanity.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:53 pm

@royboy wrote:FS4Enthusiast, If your so darn smart, why are you even wasting your time trying to teach some of us old dogs new tricks. We blew some money  and if it pans out in our favor , great , if not shame on us. Normally we have a good time on this site, you bash any one you can. Go bash a site that needs your help , TNT Tony

So, because you don't want to listen to the truth because you're an "old dog" you'd prefer it if a newbie stumbles onto the site and only reads lies and misunderstandings and ends up getting scammed out of money because of it?

Why are you so opposed to someone actually telling the truth? You don't like it, don't read my posts.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:56 pm

Don't post anymore, then- Get out of here-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:08 pm

FS4Enthusiast I read news and have my research I rely on , I have seen people like you come and go in the wind. Respect this site or leave, respect the members on this site or leave. There are members of this site you just try to raise trouble with. I do not agree with every ones opinions but I still give the respect of there views . What your views are may or may not be the truth. I have been in this for 6-7 years , I have not made what I would like but what I paid 6-7 years ago I can turn in and not loose 1 penny even reselling it back to a broker. So where is the scam? I invested in a currency, I did so thinking may-be I would turn it over to my kids or grand kids, I have not lost one red cent and even have made a little. Your the one that needs to do research more and have all the facts not just some that fits your liking
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:16 pm

Well said, Royboy- I bought some on the hunch that I could at least make out ok- My house needs work, and my wife needs a better car, and some people can't see that far ahead- All I was wanting to do was try it and see what happened, right?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:30 pm

well enthusiast if you think its a scam then sell what  you have and you will not have to complain for your info i paid under 500 a mil way back and can sell to a broker for over 800. i realize this is a free site and anyone can say anything. it would be nice if some of the people on here actually did some research  and that  does not include the rubbish on most of the forums and they might find some real facts and truly understand what is happening instead of running your beak  like  you are a harvard professor
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:33 pm

Gotta drink to that- You said Harvard professor- Crack me up!!!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:34 pm

terbo; This is jmo, I will never regret buying into this, normally age has it's rewards of a little more wisdom the older we get. The last few mouths Iraq's new govt. has rocked with advancement of trying to get back on their feet from a long war torn country. They have the oil, they have rich minerals in the ground waiting to be dug up, they have rich farm ground for that regain to be brought back to harvest the bounty, even dairy. Last year I had to go to Turkey for my work, I talked to some very smart cookies over there, even these business men then was trying to get set up over there with land contracts to set up dairy's and irrigation rights and farming rights. When I asked about currency reform, at that time Maliki was in charge and they told me not until Iraq had a different govt. , Guess what , Iraq has that new govt now that is moving at lighting speed compared to what I'm used to . So Terbo , we are sitting in a good place imo ;-)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:38 pm

Jayzee; LMAO good one
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:41 pm

Royboy, I am totally on board with you, and I too, will never regret doing this- I cashed in what I had earlier on to pay some bills, but just recently re-upped little better than what I had to begin with, so I will do alright when and if this comes down the pike- See, people like that come on here and spout off like a friggin Einstein, don't know half of what they think they do- I appreciate you thoughts, honesty, and input-Thanks alot!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:42 pm

royboy all i will say is you will be smiling in the near future. since abadi took over a short time ago iraq  has advanced so much and will continue. as far as m  goes his buddies are being removed from there jobs  and they will  all meet a special quest mr hangman
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:46 pm

Jndeed, Jayzze, indeed-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:55 pm

terbo here is a little tease. iraq needs mony and oil dropped. why are they going to start raising the tarriffs on a tenth of a sent the people will riot  hint hint
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy on Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:03 pm

Good point, I have a friend in Pakistan that even told me 4-5 years ago, have patience , you have good insight for Iraq, he even went out and bought the new dinar as he calls it after he talked with me. Let me tell you one thing about Naveed, he is tighter than bark on a tree and told me this money he makes will get his kids to college in the US. lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:08 pm

i will happen as sure as i rolled my bike in a cornfield in neb drunk
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum