Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony!

5 posters

Go down

Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! Empty Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony!

Post by Ssmith Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:56 pm

Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! Ohmygod TNT TONY TWEETS Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! Ohmygod Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! Nod November 27, 2014 at 2:15 PM PST Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! W00t TNT Tony @THE_TNT_TEAM Scrolling on Iraq TV right now, Iraq is prepared and in coming days will be able to rejoin the international market ....#wearethepeople Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! W00t More Breaking News from Tony Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! Ohmygod  Scrolling on Iraq TV right now economic reform is underway.Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! W00t
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! Empty Re: Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony!

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:13 pm

Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! Mjaxmy10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! 2805820865  Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! 2805820865  Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! 2805820865  Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony! Empty Re: Happy Turkey Day from the Big Turkey - Tony!

Post by Cascadian Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:48 pm

Gee Tony... did you learn Arabic in the past week?  Hell, you aren't able to speak English properly you ignorant asshat.  Why the hell would anyone believe you on this?  

Neither of the two online news feeds I monitor have had anything even remotely resembling any graphic that would indicate monetary reform or RV or anything of a similar nature.

Kindly point me to a news feed that backs up your point.  It is, after all, the internet age.  This stuff can be watched online even if you don't speak the language.  If you can't then.....

STFU

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:32 am

Even people at TNT are questioning this.....  and that's not going to make Tony happy.  They better be careful if don't want to be banned!

I have been watching Iraq TV for months and have yet to see anything about monetary reform or currency revaluation. Banners are mostly ISIS and DAASH. No unrest reports regarding IQD. Perhaps someone could ask Tony what stations they watch. Not doubting but would love to be able to see it too!
Two people I know in Iraq said the only thing they've seen on TV regarding money recently has been talk of new currency with security features. I agree - since it's on public TV, maybe Tony can let us know which channels are talking about the monetary reform?
This is the tweet I received from my Iraqi contact.
@FailyLukman no talk about any reforms here sir, and I don't see how Dinar power would make ISIS stop.

I still think the country has different info floating around all over.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:36 am

There will be just leftover turkey on the call today because it can't happen until Monday.Just ask Tony bird.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:41 pm

Thanks ssmith
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:25 pm

Yeah.. Thanks ssmith.    

I, for one, am glad that some among the unwashed masses are stepping up and asking the questions.  I would like to think that their questioning of Tony with an eye towards getting more than just Tony saying something will pay off at some point.

But Tony isn't wired that way.  He depends on maintaining the cult of personality where his word is the only thing that matters.  That he isn't smart enough to understand that technology and societal advancements have outpaced his usefulness and is unable to even make the effort to BS his way through.  Hell, he could have put a link to one of the feeds up and said that MR was scrolling and very few would know the difference.  (They probably would be awed at seeing a news feed from Iraq)  Yet this dumbass can't even manage to grasp that angle.

No...  he is a classic ignorant technology deficient blustering shuckster from central California.  All about his supposed superiority versus the masses that hang on his every word, and nothing about backing it up with the technology we have today.  He's barely able to comprehend the use of a speakerphone and a conference call.  I am surprised that he was able to carry off his 14plus deal or whatever.

Jester (who is rapidly approaching Tony in annoying me) is another one.  Possibly even more arrogant than Tony.  Every other sentence is something about how he TOLD everyone this or that.  Nothing of substance.  Just how he is right and always has been.  Just like Tony.  (At least Mday cites articles and Stryker posts links to articles.  They are wrong and ignorant too, but at least they make the effort to point people to things for examination)

And DC.  The smart one.  The capable one.  Hell, he's as ignorant as Tony and probably more stupid on some levels.  Tony is just ignorant.  DC is supposedly educated.  But has he ever brought any credible link or substantiating information to the table?  Not one damned bit.  Glorified gas pump jockey with a big mouth and a need to be accepted by a felon.  

Absolutely disgusting.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:16 pm

He didn't even mention this 'scrolling' on today's call.  That's how reliable Tony is and how much he puts into this scam.

Send money

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum