Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls

Go down

To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls Empty To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls

Post by Filling In Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:24 pm

TNT

JimBake” This message is for ALL who have chosen to hitch their wagon to this "crazy" ride we refer to as the RV/GCR.

Yes, all you nutty dreamers and hopefuls... I am talking to YOU!

You know, the one's who have steadfastly held onto a certain vision for their lives...the one's who have faithfully, and maybe even "irrationally exuberantly", clung to a belief that something like this is even possible to be seen in this world.

The one's who prefer to live in a world where "Unicorns" and "fairy tales" are actually real!

The one's who have made themselves vulnerable...who have pinned theirs hopes and dreams for a better life on this process coming to fruition.

Who have lived for weeks, months, and years in a condition of "it's imminent...only to see disappointment after disappointment and letdown after letdown, week after week after month after year, and who CONTINUE to forge ahead with hope in their "heart of hearts"!

Who look forward with exciting anticipation to every TNT call, blast, update, tweet, encouraging chat rumour, hopium injection, etc. knowing that at anytime, it could be "the one".

The one's who have come to see they are part of something bigger than each of us...who have realized we are all in this together and we are actually part of an amazing family where a whole new kind of friendship and Love is possible.

Are you kidding me!?!?

It's absolutely CRAZY I tell ya!

But, it's the kind of crazy that I choose to love and live...my heart won't allow me to any longer live in the other "sane" world...It want's THIS world!

And, if that has consequences, which it will, so be it. I KNOW everything will work out fine and that here is NOTHING to fear.

So, to ALL of you out there, I salute you from my deepest Heart of Hearts and...

...I can't wait to hear tomorrows TNT call with our beloved Tony, DC, Pam, and Ray and yes...I hope it's THE last call!

And then I will cry...with sadness and joy at the same time.

Now that's the world I CHOOSE to live in!

Blessings to All  Smile

Filling In

Back to top Go down

To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls Empty Re: To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Yes, I hope it's the last call as well. I truly hope that Tony, DC, Pam and the rest of the frauds finally get to face the consequences of their crimes and all the angst and hurt they have caused directly and indirectly.

I stand amazed at the capacity of so many to continue to believe and trust in the face of so much treachery and deception. I can only wonder if it is not some sort of twisted co-dependency.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls 2805820865  To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls 2805820865  To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls 2805820865  To All nutty dreamers and hopefuls 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum