Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert"

2 posters

Go down

Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" Empty Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert"

Post by DruidTroy Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:55 am

[Jester] HI GUYS... HAPPY SUNDAY... JUST CHECKING IN...

[texas1837] Jester You've been talking about the groups. My concern is it has been so long and my email has changed. How will I know when it is time? No one has my number.

[Jester] THIS THING IS WRAPPING UP... IT IS NOT GOING TO GO THE WAY EVERYONE OUT THERE SAYS... REMEMBER I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT ALL ALONG...

[Jester] THEY WILL SEE THE TRN/USN BEING USED AND THE GROUPS START... THEY WILL ERRONEOUSLY REPORT THE START OF EVERYTHING AND IT IS THIS DAY OR THAT DAY...

[Jester] THEY WILL ERRONEOUSLY REPORT EVERYONE GOING TO THE BANK ON THIS DAY OR THAT DAY AS YOU ARE SEEING EVEN NOW...

[Jester] BUT IT WILL NOT HAPPEN THAT WAY...

[Jester] THE LEGITIMATE GROUPS ARE GOING TO TAKE SOME TIME... THEY ARE HUGE... IT WILL NOT BE DONE IN AN INSTANT...

[Jester] WHEN I REPORTED THAT ABOUT ZAP THE OTHER NIGHT I MEANT IT... HE SAYS THE TRN/USN ARE ON THE SCREENS... THAT IS NOT TRUE BUT IT IS CLOSE... VERY CLOSE...

[Jester] WHEN HE SAID THE RV COULD BE IN 2015 HE IS RIGHT ABOUT THAT AS WELL... IT IS WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN... PUBLIC WILL BE SOMEWHAT AFTER THE GROUPS... AND THAT TIME FRAME IS PROBABLY REASONABLE...

[MotoXR] Jester so everyone gets SKR's until it goes in 2015?

[Jester] MotoXR THAT IS NOT THE WAY WE SEE IT HAPPENING... THE GROUPS SHOULD GO THROUGH FINE... WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THAT IS MURKY... I AM JUST NOT FOR SURE WHAT WILL HAPPEN AND I WILL NOT LIE ABOUT IT... THERE IS LOTS OF INFORMATION BOTH WAYS...

[Jester] I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU GUYS FOR YEARS... DO YOUR HOMEWORK... FIND YOURSELF A GOOD GROUP... IT IS THE SAFER PLACE TO BE... UNFORTUNATELY YOU HAVE ALL THE YO-YOS OUT THERE THAT HAVE NO CLUE GIVING ADVICE ON THIS AND THAT AND IT HAS CONFUSED AN OTHERWISE VERY SIMPLE ISSUE...

[jam777] Jester ... my logic mind says they would never allow groups to go much before public, to prevent public tip through inevitable leaks ... true or not ???

[Jester] jam777 I DOUBT THAT... IF YOU HAD YOUR MONEY AND SIGNED AN NDA WHAT PURPOSE COULD YOU POSSIBLY GO BLAB ABOUT IT FOR? YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY... WHY TAKE A CHANCE ON MESSING THAT UP?

[Jester] jam777 AND THEY WILL GET THE GROUPS BEFORE THE OTHERS... THAT IS HOW THE WHOLE THING IS SET UP... IT IS WHAT FUNDS THE TREASURY AND THE REPUBLIC... AND THAT IS THE BIGGER PICTURE... TRUST ME IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU... IT IS ABOUT GETTING THIS DONE FOR EVERYONE...

[diditrvyeet] Jester i re-read zaps post after your input on it and picked up on those points that bothered me when i read it some

[Jester] diditrvyeet DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT... DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU...

[pokerbrat] And keep your mouth shut in other words

[pokerbrat] Anyone with an NDA

[Jester] pokerbrat THAT TOO...

[texas1837] Jester OK Now I'm getting more excited. I was concerned what happened to the republic.

[Jester] texas1837 NOT TO WORRY... THIS IS THE PLAN I LAID OUT A LONG WHILE AGO... WAS LOST IN THE SHUFFLE OF THE BS...

[Jester] AND WHILE WE ARE ON THE REPUBLIC POINT... ALL THIS "NEW" REPUBLIC STUFF IS BS... IT IS SIMPLY NOT GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WAY... THE REPUBLIC EXISTS AS THE REAL GOVERNMENT OF THE US ALREADY... IT JUST HAS TO BE WORKED BACK INTO POSITION... I QUIT POSTING THAT BS A YEAR AGO WHEN I GOT A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF HOW IT WILL GO AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN...

[Jester] WOULD LIKE TO FIND THAT POST AGAIN AND REPOST IT... BUT THE CLIFF NOTES ARE THESE...

[Jester] THE WHOLE THING REVOLVES AROUND THE RESET/RV...

[Jester] THE GROUPS ARE SET UP TO HELP FUND THE TREASURY... NOT THE FED... THROUGH A RATHER SIMPLE ARRANGEMENT OF TRADING OIL CREDITS FOR NATIONAL DEBT...

[Jester] THE ARRANGEMENT IS WHAT THEY ARE FIGHTING AND DELAYING TO HOLD ON TO WHAT THEY HAVE FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE...

[Jester] THE BAD GUYS THAT IS..

[Jester] BUT AS I TOLD YOU LAST WEEK THAT IS OVER NOW... IT HAS APPARENTLY ALL BEEN WORKED OUT AND IS NOW UNDERWAY... A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES REMAIN BUT IT SHOULD NOT TAKE MUCH TIME...

[Jester] I TOLD YOU IT HAD BEEN DELAYED A LITTLE BIT... NOT LONG...

[Jester] THERE MAY BE SOME THINGS HAPPEN THIS WEEK THAT WILL BE MISREPRESENTED AS THE END... WHEN YOU HEAR IT DO NOT BE SURPRISED... AS I TOLD YOU THE MAINSTREAM WILL NOT KNOW HOW TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE SEEING...

[Jester] WHEN THE GROUPS START MOVING I WILL NOT BE SURPRISED WHEN THAT IS MISREPORTED AS THE WRONG THING...

[Jester] AND THAT IS WHY I THINK THAT ZAP REPORTED THAT PART RIGHT...

[tessamae] Jester I trust you know what these things are and we will know that we are okay through this event.

[Jester] tessamae I KNOW... HAHAHAHAHA

[tessamae] Jester I am sure you do.

[Jester] BUT THE FACT IS THE STARTING OF THINGS WILL TAKE SOME TIME... AND THE PRIORITY IS ON THE THINGS THAT HELP THE REPUBLIC...

[Jester] I HAVE OFTEN SAID THIS RV THINGIE IS NOT ABOUT YOU... YOU ARE ALONG FOR THE RIDE...

[rooster] Jester I noticed that Zap used the word announcement instead of implementation or release....

[rooster] Jester .....I think he chose that word purposely

[Jester] rooster WELL... AGAIN... I DO NOT THINK IT WILL BE A HUGE AHA THE WAY I THOUGHT IT WOULD... WILL BE BEHIND THE SCENES THINGS CHANGING THE DIRECTION THEY NEED TO GO...

[Jester] rooster AND YOU ARE PROBABLY RIGHT ABOUT THAT FOR THAT REASON...

[rooster] Jester. you have said it before and I agree....something this big would probably cause too much chaos if everything happened at the same time

[Jester] rooster THEY WILL NOT LIKE ALL THE SHEEPLE TO KNOW WHAT HAS BEEN DONE... THEY WILL TRY TO KEEP IT MORE OR LESS UNDER WRAPS WHILE THEY MANIPULATE EVERYTHING SOME MORE... HAHAHAHAHA

[Jester] I PLAN ON BEING LONG GONE BY THEN... HAHAHAHAHA

[MotoXR] Jester I for 1 will be glad when the "corporation gets put it it's place once and for all!

[Jester] SO HOPEFULLY YOU ARE SEEING THE REALITY OF WHAT IS GOING ON HERE... HEED THE ADVICE OF THE FACT THAT MOST OF THE GURUS WILL NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING DOWN AND WILL MISREPORT IT AND HYPE IT UP...

[Jester] THERE WILL BE SOME TRUTH... BUT NOT THE ONE THEY WILL LIKE YOU TO THINK... THEY HAVE ALL GOT MORE EMPHASIS TO BE THE FIRST TO "CALL IT" THAN THEY HAVE FOR REPORTING THE TRUTH...

[Jester] IT IS WHAT IT IS..

[Jester] THE INFORMATION AND TIMING WE HAD LAST YEAR FOR AROUND THANKSGIVING ACTUALLY DID HAPPEN... MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THAT... BUT IT DID... AND THEN WAS STOPPED FROM GOING ANY FURTHER... THOSE PEEPS ARE STILL WAITING... AS WE WERE AT THE TIME... WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME A BIT IF THEY DID NOT HAVE THE SAME TIME FRAME IN MIND FOR THIS TIME...

[Jester] OK.. TIMES UP... YOU GUYS TAKE CARE...

"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" Empty Re: Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert"

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:33 pm

Jester is a fool and a liar.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" 2805820865  Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" 2805820865  Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" 2805820865  Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" Empty Re: Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert"

Post by DruidTroy Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:44 pm

yeah i thought it was ironic that the name "Jester" was used as a fool  .... jokester ... at best lol

"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:59 pm

I think the idea was Jester as in the head instructor in Top Gun, but other is appropriate. On his best days he's nothing more than a clown.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" 2805820865  Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" 2805820865  Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" 2805820865  Something i found on another list. I do not know who this Jester is but just random info from another "Expert" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum