Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
On the sidelines of his visit to the Kingdom of Jordan Alhashimah..alris Jubouri "We appreciate Jordan's efforts to embrace their fellow Iraqis and continuous cooperation with us." I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
On the sidelines of his visit to the Kingdom of Jordan Alhashimah..alris Jubouri "We appreciate Jordan's efforts to embrace their fellow Iraqis and continuous cooperation with us." I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
On the sidelines of his visit to the Kingdom of Jordan Alhashimah..alris Jubouri "We appreciate Jordan's efforts to embrace their fellow Iraqis and continuous cooperation with us." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
On the sidelines of his visit to the Kingdom of Jordan Alhashimah..alris Jubouri "We appreciate Jordan's efforts to embrace their fellow Iraqis and continuous cooperation with us." I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
On the sidelines of his visit to the Kingdom of Jordan Alhashimah..alris Jubouri "We appreciate Jordan's efforts to embrace their fellow Iraqis and continuous cooperation with us." I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
On the sidelines of his visit to the Kingdom of Jordan Alhashimah..alris Jubouri "We appreciate Jordan's efforts to embrace their fellow Iraqis and continuous cooperation with us." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
On the sidelines of his visit to the Kingdom of Jordan Alhashimah..alris Jubouri "We appreciate Jordan's efforts to embrace their fellow Iraqis and continuous cooperation with us." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
On the sidelines of his visit to the Kingdom of Jordan Alhashimah..alris Jubouri "We appreciate Jordan's efforts to embrace their fellow Iraqis and continuous cooperation with us." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
On the sidelines of his visit to the Kingdom of Jordan Alhashimah..alris Jubouri "We appreciate Jordan's efforts to embrace their fellow Iraqis and continuous cooperation with us." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
On the sidelines of his visit to the Kingdom of Jordan Alhashimah..alris Jubouri "We appreciate Jordan's efforts to embrace their fellow Iraqis and continuous cooperation with us." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
On the sidelines of his visit to the Kingdom of Jordan Alhashimah..alris Jubouri "We appreciate Jordan's efforts to embrace their fellow Iraqis and continuous cooperation with us." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
On the sidelines of his visit to the Kingdom of Jordan Alhashimah..alris Jubouri "We appreciate Jordan's efforts to embrace their fellow Iraqis and continuous cooperation with us." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
On the sidelines of his visit to the Kingdom of Jordan Alhashimah..alris Jubouri "We appreciate Jordan's efforts to embrace their fellow Iraqis and continuous cooperation with us." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
On the sidelines of his visit to the Kingdom of Jordan Alhashimah..alris Jubouri "We appreciate Jordan's efforts to embrace their fellow Iraqis and continuous cooperation with us." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
On the sidelines of his visit to the Kingdom of Jordan Alhashimah..alris Jubouri "We appreciate Jordan's efforts to embrace their fellow Iraqis and continuous cooperation with us." I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
On the sidelines of his visit to the Kingdom of Jordan Alhashimah..alris Jubouri "We appreciate Jordan's efforts to embrace their fellow Iraqis and continuous cooperation with us." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
On the sidelines of his visit to the Kingdom of Jordan Alhashimah..alris Jubouri "We appreciate Jordan's efforts to embrace their fellow Iraqis and continuous cooperation with us." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
On the sidelines of his visit to the Kingdom of Jordan Alhashimah..alris Jubouri "We appreciate Jordan's efforts to embrace their fellow Iraqis and continuous cooperation with us." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
On the sidelines of his visit to the Kingdom of Jordan Alhashimah..alris Jubouri "We appreciate Jordan's efforts to embrace their fellow Iraqis and continuous cooperation with us." I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
On the sidelines of his visit to the Kingdom of Jordan Alhashimah..alris Jubouri "We appreciate Jordan's efforts to embrace their fellow Iraqis and continuous cooperation with us." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

On the sidelines of his visit to the Kingdom of Jordan Alhashimah..alris Jubouri "We appreciate Jordan's efforts to embrace their fellow Iraqis and continuous cooperation with us."

Go down

On the sidelines of his visit to the Kingdom of Jordan Alhashimah..alris Jubouri "We appreciate Jordan's efforts to embrace their fellow Iraqis and continuous cooperation with us." Empty On the sidelines of his visit to the Kingdom of Jordan Alhashimah..alris Jubouri "We appreciate Jordan's efforts to embrace their fellow Iraqis and continuous cooperation with us."

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:38 pm

November 23, 2014

Met with House Speaker Dr. Salim al-Jubouri, on Sunday, his counterpart President of the Jordanian House of Representatives Atef Tarawneh and his two deputies and several members of the Jordanian Council, and discussed with him the cooperation frameworks between the two houses were also signed a memorandum of understanding between the two presidents.

President al-Jubouri was held at the conclusion of his visit to the Jordanian parliament a joint press conference with President Altarawneh between through the course of the visit, and what was discussed between the two sides during the meeting and the contents of the document shared understanding.

And the price of sovereignty during the conference efforts of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in the embrace of Iraqis and continuous cooperation with Iraq to meet the challenges facing the region, especially the terrorism.
PIO

The President of the Iraqi Council of Representatives
11/23/2014

http://www.parliament.iq/details.aspx?id=25442&AlwType=Pre

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum