Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
We are GOOD for November ! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
We are GOOD for November ! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
We are GOOD for November ! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
We are GOOD for November ! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
We are GOOD for November ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
We are GOOD for November ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
We are GOOD for November ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
We are GOOD for November ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
We are GOOD for November ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
We are GOOD for November ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
We are GOOD for November ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
We are GOOD for November ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
We are GOOD for November ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
We are GOOD for November ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
We are GOOD for November ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
We are GOOD for November ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
We are GOOD for November ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
We are GOOD for November ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
We are GOOD for November ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
We are GOOD for November ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

We are GOOD for November !

+3
DruidTroy
Kevind53
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

We are GOOD for November ! Empty Re: We are GOOD for November !

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:36 pm

The following was sent to me by a friend -- Again, treat as rumor...

~~~~~~~~~~

Fri Nov 21, 2014

Ponee,

The latest news I heard : Paperwork is signed except for one signature. RV should happen this month, Iraq can support 3 dlrs. It will be 10 currencies : Dinar, Dong, Indian Rupee, Indonesian Rupiah, Chinese Yuan, Russian Ruble and I forgot the rest  Dong is the sleeper, it will come at 10 cents and two weeks later go to pre-war rate. The contact only has Dong (very smart). The contact is quite connected  He also said there is no way this go to December. This is a once in a lifetime event that is not going to be anything like this again. It's a currency exchange, NOT an investment nor cashing in. A currency exchange doesn't pay taxes. Make sure you bring an accountant or tax attorney to exchange if you don't understand paperwork as it will be horrendous.  Dinar will not go above 3.86.  Dong can go simultanously, a week later or 6 months later. 

My guess is if this is going to hit, either Thanksgiving or the weekend after.

UPDATE -- 

Sun Nov 23, 2014 

Ponee,

The last signature is in and we are good for November and the source is 100% sure.  The only thing he won't give us is the rate.. I got the rate from another source, it will come at 1 dollar and go to 3 in two weeks.. I was told to wait to cash in and not be greedy, we might have 30-45 days window.  Still the rate is unknown..

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:43 pm

IF ... and that is a very big IF ... it does come in at even close to a dollar I am gone and no looking back.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

We are GOOD for November ! 2805820865  We are GOOD for November ! 2805820865  We are GOOD for November ! 2805820865  We are GOOD for November ! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:59 pm

I agree Kevin...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:32 pm

Kevind53 wrote:IF ... and that is a very big IF ... it does come in at even close to a dollar I am gone and no looking back.
I agree with you Kevin ... im not expecting any kind of rich return ... a 1 to 1 is a HUGE profit ...
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:35 pm

Ponee wrote:The following was sent to me by a friend -- Again, treat as rumor...

~~~~~~~~~~

Fri Nov 21, 2014

Ponee,

The latest news I heard : Paperwork is signed except for one signature. RV should happen this month, Iraq can support 3 dlrs. It will be 10 currencies : Dinar, Dong, Indian Rupee, Indonesian Rupiah, Chinese Yuan, Russian Ruble and I forgot the rest  Dong is the sleeper, it will come at 10 cents and two weeks later go to pre-war rate. The contact only has Dong (very smart). The contact is quite connected  He also said there is no way this go to December. This is a once in a lifetime event that is not going to be anything like this again. It's a currency exchange, NOT an investment nor cashing in. A currency exchange doesn't pay taxes. Make sure you bring an accountant or tax attorney to exchange if you don't understand paperwork as it will be horrendous.  Dinar will not go above 3.86.  Dong can go simultanously, a week later or 6 months later. 

My guess is if this is going to hit, either Thanksgiving or the weekend after.

UPDATE -- 

Sun Nov 23, 2014 

Ponee,

The last signature is in and we are good for November and the source is 100% sure.  The only thing he won't give us is the rate.. I got the rate from another source, it will come at 1 dollar and go to 3 in two weeks.. I was told to wait to cash in and not be greedy, we might have 30-45 days window.  Still the rate is unknown..

I still keep my objective stance that it takes one political vomit from just ONE PERSON ... we have a saying in the military .. nothing is promised to happen till AFTER it takes place. That is the mindset I am keeping with this given the YEARS of "Its going to happen for sure" history has a track record. Now I will agree there is alot of wheels turning this time around more so than the years past but I stand my ground
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:43 pm

AndreRomine wrote:We have a saying in the military .. nothing is promised to happen till AFTER it takes place.

I agree with you 100 % Andre !   After all this time, I have a difficult time getting excited about any of this.  It will happen when and if it happens. Until then ... well it is just another day in dinarland.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:51 pm

Ponee do you know this source?

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:56 pm

I know the person who sent the info to me.  I do NOT know who THEY got their info from.

So, I can not vouch for the validity of this shared information. But, I can sure hope they are right.

Ha, I am going to be away from all technology for 11 days.  Geeze, I won't even know if it is right !!! Man, I could come back and all of you will be gone from the site because you cashed in and went on your merry way... it would be like a DINAR RV RAPTURE and I will be LEFT BEHIND!

We are GOOD for November ! 3508649203

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:04 pm

Ponee wrote:I know the person who sent the info to me.  I do NOT know who THEY got their info from.

So, I can not vouch for the validity of this shared information. But, I can sure hope they are right.

Ha, I am going to be away from all technology for 11 days.  Geeze, I won't even know if it is right !!! Man, I could come back and all of you will be gone from the site because you cashed in and went on your merry way... it would be like a DINAR RV RAPTURE and I will be LEFT BEHIND!

Hey ponee did you check your message i put the chat code in there for you .. i also see that you logged on thru another venue to take a look. Let me know if you have any questions
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:08 pm

Ponee wrote:I know the person who sent the info to me.  I do NOT know who THEY got their info from.

NAAA we would make a post-RV thread ... see how many people go on vacation haha. My plan i have wrote out only cash in a few notes fix a few things then put the rest into market Razz I already know where I am placing it and live off the money interest to coinside with my business
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:10 pm

I really need to fix my name here Smile

"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:13 pm

What would you like it to be? I can do that for you.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:14 pm

DruidTroy <--- That is the name I use on my networks

"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:15 pm

AndreRomine wrote:

NAAA we would make a post-RV thread ... see how many people go on vacation haha. My plan i have wrote out only cash in a few notes fix a few things then put the rest into market Razz I already know where I am placing it and live off the money interest to coinside with my business

I would then put the other notes in a Safe Box at my bank and see what happens
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:23 pm

I Dub you DRUIDTROY! 

We are GOOD for November ! Knight_dubbing_becoming

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:24 pm

LOL thanks man ....... oh I have to use that as my Avatar !!!

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:25 pm

I saw that name in the CHAT ROOM you sent me

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:26 pm

yes cause that was me Smile

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:27 pm

I sent you a code for you to have one for your own .. and I have already set up the channel for your group

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:26 pm

Hey just to let everyone know I seen things on new email letters, some things have been said in here. some repeated by TNT 

sooo either some of the same info is being circulated or TNT and other GURU get there information like snopes.com does ... GOOGLE hahahaha so if TNT or other GURU read our post and take information from here then later end up on there calls as "Their Source" I will call you out on our BS 

Stop getting people in such a damn hype!!!

again this is the the GURUs that claim to have the "inside" information Razz

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:03 pm

I know they have spies over here.  They even banned someone for using the same name as I do.  Baghdad Invest put out some intel a year or so ago.  Completely made up, but it took no time at all for the gurus to put out the same.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:27 pm

ssmith wrote:I know they have spies over here.  They even banned someone for using the same name as I do.  Baghdad Invest put out some intel a year or so ago.  Completely made up, but it took no time at all for the gurus to put out the same.

Does not surprise me, there are active web browsers or guest users logged on im gonna watch for a few calls and if they say anything about what is said here im calling them on it. I already did it on their email listing where you can comment with random names, but they also have to approve the comments

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:40 am

Druid Smile

You are saying this info was taken by spies to other guru sites.  I know Nadita File is in recaps taken from here

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:43 pm

Does anyone really believe anything is going to happen before Monday?  crap
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:09 pm

Catman,

I would say no more than yes but again we are dealing with Iraq and they can always surprise us.  It looks and smells like someone is really pushing this to be done by December 1st otherwise no one taking vacation.  I would like to believe it's this weekend but there are so many crying wolves already that even if the wolf is staring at us, we might think it's a husky lol

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:19 pm

they just got oil prices agreed on .. either its law now or no but honestly id love for it to no be by the first of DEC just so we can laugh at these so called gurus more, which in my opinion the jokes will keep rolling anyway 

no matter what takes place these so called guru well still hype people. I have put links on here for others to see that they are already making things up as far as "ITS DONE" kinda thing 

that is no where near done so many loop holes .. like the omitting 3 zeros has been put off for 5 years that is something the guru been saying that is already done lol

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:10 pm

LOL.... I love that this thread continued.  It was a fun read to come back to .   I guess we were NOT SO GOOD for NOVEMBER.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:07 pm

Dang....   

I shouldn't have spent so much on credit because I knew that we were going to RV by the end of November

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:53 pm

Ponee wrote:LOL.... I love that this thread continued.  It was a fun read to come back to .   I guess we were NOT SO GOOD for NOVEMBER.

Did you really think it was going to ??? 

:ygt: :ygt: :ygt: :ygt: :ygt: :ygt:

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:10 pm

That is a big fat

We are GOOD for November ! 9k=

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:32 pm

Razz oh Welcome back BTW

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:52 pm

Yep.. November came and it went.. now December is here.. and what will be the news..? I guess prolly not much of RV hope until next year if Iraq ever gets it going and rv.  It's like you heard about the possible rv and you are not getting excited anymore.. too many crying wolf that it doesn't phase me anymore.  I heard the rumors and I feel like I will believe it when I see it.  I learned that some rumors have some truth to it.  I also believe there are bigger players and everyone wants their hands in the pot without being caught.  I was thinking about dinar a couple days ago after reading rumors and news and just talking to some friends about dinar.  Pharaoh, Pharaoh, let my people go kinda thing. Took many plagues before Pharaoh let the Israeilites go with spoils from Egypt.  I am just already tired of waiting and feel like throwing the towel in.  I can't imagine people waiting for more than 5 years or 10 years.. gosh.. I command you, you have a lot of patience.  I just want to talk to someone out there that really knows what's going on and would like to pick their brain for about 20 minutes and get the idea where this is going.  Wondering if there is one like that lol.. of course I also know if people in the know, will not give much information or 100% correct because of insider trading.  So , here we are getting info in pieces or rumors and news.. all we can do read, think, and draw our own conclusion Smile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum