Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Are Iraq & Kurdish People Allowed To Talk? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Are Iraq & Kurdish People Allowed To Talk?

Go down

Are Iraq & Kurdish People Allowed To Talk? Empty Are Iraq & Kurdish People Allowed To Talk?

Post by Ssmith on Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:45 am

Another TNT member with their thinking cap on:

Are the Iraq's and Kurds allowed to say anything?

Hey all. So I'm chatting with this guy from Kurdistan and have asked him about the Monetary Reform and Qi Card, and he said that he does not know what I'm talking about. So I'm wondering, are the civilians allowed to say anything regarding this new change? 
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Are Iraq & Kurdish People Allowed To Talk? Empty Re: Are Iraq & Kurdish People Allowed To Talk?

Post by Billyg on Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:26 pm

DUH! Hello!Are Iraq & Kurdish People Allowed To Talk? 3stooges_face_palm
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Are Iraq & Kurdish People Allowed To Talk? Empty Re: Are Iraq & Kurdish People Allowed To Talk?

Post by Kevind53 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:11 pm

You got it BillyG :winky winky:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Are Iraq & Kurdish People Allowed To Talk? 2805820865  Are Iraq & Kurdish People Allowed To Talk? 2805820865  Are Iraq & Kurdish People Allowed To Talk? 2805820865  Are Iraq & Kurdish People Allowed To Talk? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:50 am

I'm pretty sure that no Iraqi or Kurd would be allowed to say anything on one of Tony's calls!

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:55 am

Sorry Kevin. Kind of stole your face palm theme! Very Fitting. Thanks. Turkey Lurkey. Maybe if we got a Secret Agent to get an Iraqi or Kurd with well spoken English ability to "call in with praise" and then get disconnected when they hurry and blurt out the ignorant crap being spewed about the cards.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:15 am

I like your thinking Billy!

:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian on Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:50 pm

Really?  Someone incountry says they don't know what you are talking about with regard to RV and Qi card and you automatically go to the conclusion that the person is afraid to tell you what you regard as the truth?  Not even a moment spent questioning the information you have been subscribing to?

I am seriously hoping that this was a prank post and that we got got.  Unfortunately, I have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that realizes that this is more likely a 'real' post and that this person really believes what he or she put up.

I guess it makes me sad more than anything.  Sad that there are people that extremely gullible and desperate that they would put themselves under the power of a smooth talking person with felonious intent on their mind.  I would dearly love to say something smart alecky and mean about the person, but I can't in good conscience.  This person more likely than not has been raised and has lived a life that didn't do them justice or prepare them for a world where others don't necessarily have one's best interests in their mind.  Sad sad sad.

Don't get me wrong.  I love slamming sheeple and idiots who should know better.  I love being snarky and judgmental about those who willingly suspend their grasp of reality in favor of the kool aid that the gurus spew daily.  I find myself with less pity and concern for those whose greed has driven them to do stupid things and feel the consequences of their stupidity.

But I just can't in this case.  In my heart, I suspect that this person is sincere and not equipped for life.  I can't mind read to determine why this person got involved.  My fear is that the person wanted a better life.  To matter.  To experience things that would otherwise escape them in this world.  Perhaps to make a better situation for their family and loved ones.  I could very well be wrong on the motivation but I cannot shake the sense that this person is so stupid as to not know better.

And that both saddens me and angers me.

There are some of these people out there that have caused further harm to themselves and their family from what we know to be poor choices.  There are innocents out there that have been hurt by these so called gurus, whose motivation is to take as much money from people as possible no matter what the effect is on those people.  Some people are innocent from being so ill equipped at life that they just aren't able to discern reality from the scams of others.  I feel badly that this is true.

Anger comes to me from knowing that people like Frank, Tony, Okie, and the usual suspects KNOW that there are these vulnerable people out there who will not only sign on to what's being put out, but who will voluntarily give money to the con artists in spite of common sense.  And often times, that money is taken away from life's necessities.  Money that would have helped their family or would have added a little bit of comfort to their lives.  And yet, these criminals continue to take from the innocent through creating false hope, false panic or just plain falsehoods that have no purpose.  How these people sleep at night knowing that they have done this to people I will not understand.

I sure as hell won't forgive them.  They know exactly what they do and if anything, try to do more of it so as to fleece money from the masses.  They don't care for one damned moment that someone may have sent them a 'donation' to 'keep things going' out of money that would have allowed a kid to have braces.  New shoes.  A coat for the cold weather.  They don't care one damned bit that people are giving to them money that they don't have, and hurt people they love in the process.  All so the masterminds can enjoy a nice lifestyle, expensive cigars, nice cars, and fancy dinners.  All on the backs of people too (I'll say it) stupid to know better.  Not everyone who donates is a basket case I will admit and accept.  But there are enough of them out there that there are just times I can't blame the victim.

Think about it.  These people are using everything from enticing the greedy, supposed religious piety, 'insider information,' intimidation and just about everything else to get people to send money to them directly or indirectly through dealers and whatnot.  I suppose the use of religion to establish their bona fides and to lull the sheeple into believing them (Christians wouldn't lie.  Christians who have bible studies on their dinar calls MUST be able to be trusted.  I'll just trust a brother in Christ) gets to me more than anything.  Anyone who is clever enough to use that as a hook to get more donations is so far beneath contempt that I cannot feel satisfied at knowing they will spend their afterlife in Hell.  I want them to suffer now and to stop hurting people now.  

When did international finance become a religious, church driven thing?  Why is there even a connection based on religion here?  (to find people used to doing things solely on faith.  They are used to giving money on the basis that God has told them to.  You identify a vulnerable population.  Add a 'shofar horn' and make yourself seem that much more Christian-like and people will send money.  They just do)  That's alright.  I guess God will provide, right?  It worked for Jim Baker, Oral Roberts, Joel Osteen, Tammy Fae, and Robert Schuller, right?  Why should they get all this money that the faithful are willing to send to someone?  The money is going to go somewhere, right?  Why not to me to afford a nice house and boat?  People are so willing to give away their money, they don't deserve to have that money.  And why should it go to rich TV preachers?  They have enough money.  

I am sorry for the rant, but this pisses me off.  This goes beyond what I can sit back and be amazed by in what people will do for these criminals.  It goes beyond anything I can just shake my head about.  This goes to the ultimate greed that will allow a person to overcome righteous behavior to try to be a recipient of unearned wealth through ill means.  

Eh.  I guess there's not much beyond my typed words that I can do about any of this.  This is going to go on whether I pay attention or rant about or not.  I shouldn't be upset about the 'circle of life' and let God handle all of this.  I should stop worrying about the sins of others and try to better myself in the eyes of the Trinity.  I know in my heart that I probably shouldn't let myself get so worked up about all of this.

But I do.  And sometimes it's just sad to me.  Heartbreakingly and soul hurtingly sad.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:00 pm

I guess if what we post here wakes one person up, or stop another from buying into Tony and the others BS, it's all been worth it.  Hope so, anyway.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:29 am

I just knew you didn't really believe what you wrote in another thread ssmith :-)

"Life isn't fair.  Never has been and never will be. And isn't supposed to be!  The sooner people realize that, make the best of whatever situation life has dealt them, the happier they will be."

You are as keen to expose the lies of the gurus as anybody else. You don't just shrug your shoulders at the problems of people who have fallen for the lies. You're trying to do something about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy on Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:46 am

@ssmith wrote:I guess if what we post here wakes one person up, or stop another from buying into Tony and the others BS, it's all been worth it.  Hope so, anyway.

They just take what we post and twist it .. and call it inside information I have already seen it on the email list im on. Ill see something posted here and then see it later under a tweet not a few days later almost word for word

congrats you are the ALL KNOWING !!!! THEY WILL BOW LOL 

Are Iraq & Kurdish People Allowed To Talk? 2834342768 Are Iraq & Kurdish People Allowed To Talk? 2834342768 Are Iraq & Kurdish People Allowed To Talk? 2834342768 Are Iraq & Kurdish People Allowed To Talk? 2834342768 Are Iraq & Kurdish People Allowed To Talk? 2834342768 Are Iraq & Kurdish People Allowed To Talk? 2834342768

"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg on Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:19 pm

Breaking the trance they are in will not happen most of the time. Must still try!
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum