Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq denies involvement "popular crowd" abductions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq denies involvement "popular crowd" abductions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq denies involvement "popular crowd" abductions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq denies involvement "popular crowd" abductions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq denies involvement "popular crowd" abductions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq denies involvement "popular crowd" abductions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq denies involvement "popular crowd" abductions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq denies involvement "popular crowd" abductions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq denies involvement "popular crowd" abductions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq denies involvement "popular crowd" abductions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq denies involvement "popular crowd" abductions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq denies involvement "popular crowd" abductions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq denies involvement "popular crowd" abductions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq denies involvement "popular crowd" abductions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq denies involvement "popular crowd" abductions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq denies involvement "popular crowd" abductions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq denies involvement "popular crowd" abductions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq denies involvement "popular crowd" abductions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq denies involvement "popular crowd" abductions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq denies involvement "popular crowd" abductions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq denies involvement "popular crowd" abductions

Go down

Iraq denies involvement "popular crowd" abductions Empty Iraq denies involvement "popular crowd" abductions

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:56 am

Iraq denies involvement "popular crowd" abductions 968491595
Iraqi Interior Minister Mohammed Ghaban, denies the involvement of the popular crowd forces the issue of kidnapping and extortion of citizens in Diyala province, noting that the ministry has directed the security forces to deal with "packages and strength" with gangs that exploit the extraordinary situation and these are these practices.

BAGHDAD Ahmed Saadi Denied Iraqi Interior Minister Mohammed Ghaban, on Friday, the involvement of the popular crowd forces the issue of kidnapping and extortion of citizens in the province of Diyala, indicating that the ministry directed the security forces to deal with "packages and strength" with gangs that exploit the extraordinary situation and these are these practices.

Diyala province has seen over the past week, escalating cases of kidnapping and extortion, while Baghdad recorded during last Sunday, 22 cases of abduction. He Ghaban in a joint press conference on Friday, with the defense minister and the speaker of parliament in Baghdad to assess the security situation in Diyala, "The security challenges are present in all of Iraq's provinces are not limited to the province of Diyala," noting that "these challenges require us to unity in order to re-imposition of security and safety in all areas of Iraq. "
Ghabban added that: "common jihadist factions in the popular crowd operating under the framework of the State and received her breakers operations and responsibilities after the liberation of areas of control Daash, nothing to do with the kidnapping and extortion of citizens," he said, adding that "there are those who take advantage of the exceptional situation of the country and take advantage of the name of the popular crowd and Mobility Loader is numbered and carrying out kidnappings or breach of the law. "

The Minister of the Interior, "We do not allow such Thus, practices, and we have directed the security forces that are experiencing this guerrilla force and not to encroach upon the law and to be the weapon, however, exclusively to the state," pointing out that "The ministry has asked the tribes in all the provinces that have a role in assigning forces security in this area in order to enforce the law and to miss the opportunity to these gangs."

http://goo.gl/GyDFuT

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum