Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN

2 posters

Go down

Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN Empty Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:27 am

Millionday: SO WE HAVE ALOT TO TALK ABOUT

Millionday: Considered (Nikolay Mladenov) Representative of the Secretary General of the United Nations in Iraq, said that political reforms in Iraq has begun through to resolve differences with the Kurdistan region and the absorption of Sunni Arabs in the political process.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN

Millionday: He (Mladenov) in a television interview on Friday, "it continues the process of reforms in Iraq's new government closely, "pointing out that there are reforms in the armed forces file to the fight against corruption, as well as resolving differences between Baghdad and Erbil.

Millionday: NOTE -- ABADI MET WITH MILITARY LEADERS AND MADE CHANGES AND AS WE KNOW FROM NEWS THEY ARE HAVING SUCCESS

Millionday: He continued, saying, "on the ground monitor attempts to contact the Iraqi government with Sunni Arabs and their involvement in the government and provide guarantees for them to participate in the future to protect themselves and their areas of National Guard troops.

He stressed that it is important in this whole process of reform that began in Iraq and waiting for a lot of work in this area in the future.

Millionday: SO HE HAS STRESSED THE CHANGES ARE IMPORTANT IN THE PROCESS THAT HAS BEGUN -- REFORMS

Millionday: WHOOOPOW  BRB WITH MORE

Millionday: HERE WE GO WITH OUR CONSTANT YO-YO

Millionday: Erez said Abdullah, head of the Oil and Energy Committee in Parliament, on Friday, that the province of Kurdistan and the oil-producing provinces, will have a role in the preparation of a draft oil and gas law.

Millionday: Abdullah said in a press statement that "the province and the oil-producing provinces like Basra, Maysan and Nasiriyah, will participate in the preparation of the draft oil and gas law,

because that constitutional right," adding that "until now the government did not send the bill to the House of Representatives for approval, as he can not adopt Drafts Unless you get the old amendments and approve. "

Millionday: NOTE -- NOW I KNOW WE HAD A REPORT THAT THE HCL WAS IN PARLIAMENT BUT HERE WE GO WITH THIS -- HMMM

Millionday: Abdullah said that "Iraq is now a legal vacuum, and must enact the law to regulate the oil work in the country", stressing that "any law will be issued only after obtaining the consensus upon between the federal government and the province and the oil-producing provinces

Millionday: ANY LAW WILL BE ISSUED ? WELL THEY SEEM TO BE READY IF THEY CAN AGREE

Millionday: TODAY THE OIL REPORT SHOWS THEM SITTING AND WORKING ON IT

papatom: we saw they were going to stay in parliament till it was passed.... Maybe they passed the old one agreeing that a new one would be necessary for next year

Millionday: SMILE -- I CAN SEE THAT THEY SAID THEY WERE USING THE OLD ONE SO THEY MUST BE MAKING CHANGES AS WE SEE WITH MANY LAWS EVERYWHERE –

WE CERTAINTLY SAW THAT THEY WERE USING THE OLD ONE

Millionday: GOOD POINT  BRB WITH MORE

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS WOULD MEAN THIS FRIDAY

Millionday: Oil Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi Summit economics and energy that lasts for two days in Istanbul, Turkey.

The Office said in a statement today that "Abdel Mahdi Mahdi's research with the energy ministers of the participants of the Summit issues of energy security and energy problems in the 21st century, and its investments and renewable energy issues.

Millionday: "The Mahdi's during the Summit discussed the economy and energy organized by the Atlantic Council" for two days, the drop in oil prices and its consequences on the economy of the States, noting some of the solutions that will help stabilize prices

Millionday: NOTE -- REMEMBER THIS IS IN TURKEY -- SMILE

Millionday: The statement noted that "Abdel Mahdi discussed on the sidelines of the Conference during his meeting with Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yildiz expand relations in the economic, investment and oil issues, trade, and common endeavour

to resolve all outstanding problems so as to make the common interests of the two countries and the two peoples,

adding that the recent agreement between Baghdad and the Kurdish region is beginning to solve all outstanding problems, indicating that the core resources of Iraq with oil from the South especially Basra, and Iraqi Kurdistan is part of Iraq and the resulting oil All regions is for all Iraqis without exception.

Millionday: NOTE -- HUGE PROGRESS -- AND JOE BIDEN IS THERE

Millionday: The statement said that "in the same context he met oil Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, US Secretary of energy Ernest Moniz, and discussed with him the low oil prices and ways to address them.

And kicked off the Summit of economy and energy organized by the Atlantic Council "and the two-day, during which he will discuss issues of energy security and energy problems in the 21st century, and its investments and renewable energy issues.

Millionday: NOTE -- PERFECT TIMING FOR THIS SUMMIT

Millionday: Manages the Atlantic Council, which was founded in 1961 about 10 regional centres, and functional programs related to international security and economic prosperity of the world, and Washington-based.

Millionday: NOTE -- HERE IS WHERE BIDEN COMES FROM

Millionday: Joe Biden to visit Turkey next Friday, carrying with him the Iraq dossier

Visiting US Vice President Joe Biden, Turkey next Friday to hold talks in Istanbul with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on a number of files, on top of the face of the organization Daash, and current developments in Syria, Iraq, and energy, and other issues of common interest and issues.

Millionday: According to the website of the newspaper "Hurriyet" Turkish Tuesday, I followed the news agency / information /, that "Biden will meet with both Prime Minister Ahmed Davutoglu and Foreign Minister Davutoglu Jaosh born, as well as representatives of civil organizations in the country."

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE 1961

Millionday: The newspaper added that "Biden will discuss with Turkish officials the face of the organization," Daash "file, and current developments in Syria and Iraq.

Millionday: THIS SHOULD END TODAY

donnie: this friday as in today or next friday after Thanksgiving?

Millionday: TODAY

Millionday: THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIM GOING WAS FROM THE 18TH

Millionday: BRB WITH MORE

Millionday: Counting the Information Office of the Prime Minister, Haider al-Abadi, Friday, that the formation of the National Guard procedures "already begun" through popular participation in the fight (Daash) in various regions of Iraq, 

while the Liberal bloc felt that the solution is the amendment of former provincial law, and indicated that the government Kurdish Peshmerga will be subject to the law of National Guard troops, 

warned the block (the fulfillment of Anbar) Awakening of a repeat of the scenario, and stressed the need for the adoption of the Law of the National Guard before talking about composition.

The Prime Minister's Office, has been confirmed in, (the 19th of November 2014 present), that the formation of the National Guard procedures "make their way" in coordination with the Ministry of Defense and the popular crowd and National Reconciliation Commission.

Millionday: NOTE -- SO AS WE SEE THE KURDS WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE LAW OF NATIONAL GUARD

Millionday: NOTE -- THE FINAL CRITERIA WHEN IT IS PUBLISHED -- HMMM

Millionday: NOTE -- FOR THE UNITY OF IRAQ -- VERY INTERESTING TO SEE THAT STATEMENT --

Millionday: He explained a spokesman for the Information Office of the Prime Minister, that "the formation of the National Guard procedures already begun, 

and there is popular participation of volunteers from different parts of Iraq against terrorists," returned to "those volunteers make up the beginnings of the National Guard."

The new Jabouri, an emphasis on "the existence of coordination on the formation of the board of the National Guard with the popular crowd and Reconciliation Commission in the areas where fighting against the terrorist organization Daash, under the supervision of the Ministry of Defense."

Millionday: NOTE -- FOR ALL US LONGTIMERS -- WE SURE DO LOVE SEEING THE MINISTER OF DEFENSE -- SMILE

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IN SOCIETY -- AND THAT IS WHAT THEY MEAN – 

NO PLACE FOR ATTACKS ETC -- THE NATIONAL GUARD IN THE CITIES IS FABULOUS

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS SAYS SO MUCH IN THIS PART

Millionday: He continued leadership of the rib, that there is "a problem not yet relate to guard the Kurdistan region resolved, and whether the budget paid by the Federal or the Kurdish government," 

Msttrda that "the government will deal with the Guard Region Like other provinces guards, according to population ratio, which means subordination of the Peshmerga Broatbha, organization and number of the Law of the National Guard. "

On the other hand, said the head of the Loyalty to Anbar, Faris Taha, in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The formation of the National Guard, a very important step in the right direction for the country's stability, 

and restore the balance in the construction of the security forces, and the participation of all Iraqis to protect their country."

Millionday: NOTE -- COUNTRY PROTECTED AND ALSO THEY ALREADY KNOW HOW THEY ARE GOING TO CALCULATE THE EXPENSE

Millionday: The head of the Loyalty to the mass of Anbar, "The National Guard should not be in the form of militias, or Awakening, but within the security establishment and is administered by the province concerned."

The alliance of the Iraqi forces, said in, (the 16th of November 2014 present), that the urgent tasks phase current is the completion of choosing the head of the bloc leadership to help her body was, 

and activation of the political agreement which formalized the government, for the application of paragraphs according to the time established limits, 

in While the Speaker of Parliament stressed the need for the adoption of important legislation related to the lives of citizens, such as the amnesty, accountability and justice, the National Guard and others.

Millionday: NOTE -- NOTICE THAT NOW THEY ARE WORKING ON GETTING ALL THE FINAL LARGE LAWS DONE -- THIS FEELS AS THOUGH THEY FIND THEMSELVES IN A MUCH BETTER POSITION –

IT IS HARD TO DO BUSINESS WHEN EVERYONE IS AFRAID TO COME TO THE COUNTRY -- SO THIS IS GOOD

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD

Millionday: Government program includes six axes to the priorities of the strategy, focused on Iraq build a secure, stable, upgrading service and the standard of living of the citizen, encouraging a shift towards the private sector,

to increase oil and gas production to improve financial sustainability, administrative and financial reform of government institutions, the organization of federal relations - local, as well as inter including commitments to achieve national reconciliation and solving problems with the Kurdistan region,

and the formation of the National Guard, and other things that have contributed to calming the fears of various spectrums of society, and to promote national cohesion.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE -- THIS IS THE ACTIVATING OF THE GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS -- WHOOOPPOW

Millionday: THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS -- MAY SEEM BORING TO READ BUT TRUST THIS IS THE UNIFYING OF ISSUES AND RESOLVE AS A COUNTRY A TEAM -- GREAT NEWS AND NOW ON TO THE NEXT STEPS -- SMILE

Millionday: HUGE GRIN

Millionday: THIS READS VERY CLEAR OF ITS IMPORTANCE

Millionday: TO ACHIEVE NATIONAL RECONCILIATION -- LOVE IT   BRB WITH MORE

Millionday: I HOPE YOU CAN SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING HERE -- THE DIRECTION I MEAN --

Millionday: UN High Commissioner for Human Rights in Iraq revealed, on Friday, in an agreement with UNICEF regarding provision of aid for displaced children,

and as shown that the program included the establishment of the headquarters of the child-friendly in the four provinces, has indicated that it will document the organization, "Daash" against children crimes.

He said the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights member in Iraq, Dr. Fadel Ghraoui during a meeting with the child in UNICEF file official, in a statement posted on the Commission website,

and seen by the (long-Presse), "It has been agreed between the parties, especially the bag warm aid program to protect them from cold Winter in addition to the establishment of child-friendly headquarters in Baghdad and Najaf and Karbala and Irbil contain schools, kindergartens and playgrounds for the displaced. "

Millionday: THIS IS FORMING A SOCIETY --- ALL ARE WORKING TO GET THE CITIZENS TO A PLACE THEY NEED TO BE AND REFORM

Millionday: BRB WITH MORE

quicktolegit96: What about investment laws?

Millionday: I DONT SEE THEM YET -- MAYBE TONIGHT

Millionday: The Religious Authority urged to set a suitable economic plan.

During Friday Prayer, the Representative of the Religious Authority, Sayyed Ahmed al-Safi, stated "The plan must go in harmony with the resources of the country."

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE TODAY PRAYERS WERE ABOUT THE ECONOMY AND SETTING THE PLAN --

papatom: even THAT is pretty big...don't you think? as a prep for the population towards change coming

quicktolegit96: Have any companies came back to Iraq yet

Millionday: I AGREE PAPA

Millionday: I DONT HAVE A LIST QUICK

bluedog Millionday: Have you heard about CitiGroup being removed from EBX FX trading for fraudulent activity, and what bearing, if you've heard will this have on progress/release of revaluations?

Millionday: IT WOULD HAVE NO BEARING EXCEPT FOR THEM AND THEIR INTERNATIONAL BANKING BUT THIS IS NOT NOT NOT VERIFIED INFO ----

I SEE ONLY ONE REPORT AND IT IS FROM A SOURCE -- NOT NAMED -- SO I GIVE IT NO MERIT UNTIL IT IS PUBLIC INFO

Millionday: HERE WE GO

Millionday: Fuad Masum, the president stressed the contribution re Alalguet with neighboring countries, "stressing that" an important meeting was held near the three presidencies and a national reconciliation conference to resolve all the problems drastically. "

According to a presidential statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "infallible President met in the Peace Palace in Baghdad on Thursday, a crowd of columnists and political analysts, economists and security of Iraqis.

Millionday: WOW

Millionday: The statement added that "the President of the Republic expressed his delight at the meeting, highlighting the developments and political developments in the country, where he pointed out the importance of communication between writers and political analysts,

representing the family of the fourth power with the three authorities to analyst and political writer relies on a scientific basis and a clear vision of the events and invested in his writings and analyzes,

which will have impact in the hearts of citizens with their ideas and their analyzes, so we hope to be their analyzes and their writings in favor of national unity and reconciliation, and serve to strengthen national unity.

Millionday: AM I SEEING THINGS ?

Millionday: OH HONEY

Millionday: President infallible stressed during the meeting, according to the statement "the importance of expanding and developing Iraq's relations with its neighbors and countries in the region and the world," pointing to "recent visit to Saudi Arabia,

which was a successful visit important neighboring state binds with historical ties and have many participants with Iraq, as well as the position and weight of the Arab and regional and international levels.

Millionday: WHOOOPOW  SOME DAYS THIS IS JUST FUN   SMILE

Millionday: In the context of talking about Iraq's relations with neighboring and regional countries, infallible explained the "big Iraq's desire to activate these relations and cooperation with neighboring countries,

particularly the countries of the region and the world in general and those relationships are affected by the political Baltjazbat, and returned to normal,

and the development of the Supreme Iraqi interests in Introduction and consideration to all States through the eyes of an Iraqi to serve our interests and the interests of our people.

Millionday: NOTE -- RETURNED TO NORMAL -- LOVE WHEN WE HEAR THAT

Millionday: THIS IS MAJOR FOLKS

Millionday: The statement pointed out that "the president touched on in his speeches during the meeting to the internal relations and the process of reconciliation and civil peace,

where he stressed that the Iraqi politicians and political parties to the contract are determined to overcome the obstacles and taking into account national balances with the development of competencies in the foreground.

Millionday: WHOOOHOOOO -- NOW THIS IS GREAT NEWS

Millionday: NOW THIS TALKS AS THOUGH THIS IS A PREP MEETING SO NOT YET HAS IT HAPPENED

Millionday: The President of the Republic that "there are many proposals and studies the task presented for consideration in order to take practical steps for the convening of the reconciliation conference, 

and the development of radical solutions to all the problems of which should not be a meeting only for speeches and recommendations, and that the participation of representatives of all Iraqi parties and that openness and disclosure are to be the basis 

and we are going to discuss how to set up committee that will prepare for this conference, "adding that" there is paper work ready to talk about the achievement of genuine national reconciliation.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE NATIONAL RECONCILIATION CONFERENCE IS THE RECOVERY OF IRAQ AND ITS MEETING OF MANY AS TO ITS RETURN TO A UNIFIED COUNTRY

Millionday: In connection with the war against terrorism, President infallible pointed to the "unity, whether among the people Oalssayasan in the face of Daash criminal gangs and that this threat requires harnessing all Iraqi energies to defeat this scourge," 

explaining that "international support and the crowd bestowed upon Iraq is to gain a big for us, It must be invested for the benefit of the Iraqi people in the fateful battle to miss an opportunity in front of the forces of terror.

Millionday: Infallible and stressed that "there is harmony in the work of the three presidencies In the coming days there will be a meeting of these presidencies to raise the issues and issues important to reach agreement on.

On freedom of expression president Fuad Masum, confirmed that "freedom of expression and public freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution and may be in the media enjoys freedom of Iraq wider Pfdhae and be a leader in the region.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE MEETING THIS WEEKEND TO LAYOUT THE CONFERENCE FOR ALL

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY EXPECT TO BE A LEADER IN THE REGION

Millionday: In another context, infallible talked about the agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, describing positive step because the two sides complement each other, a step to reach a strategic agreement.

For their part, "the price to attend this meeting and considered necessary for the convergence of views between the leaders of the country and the scene of the Iraqi media, 

which did not happen in the era of dictatorship extinct, which is the cradle of his former President Jalal Talabani, who opened the channels of communication between the presidency and the press also raised a number of ideas and proposals to continue in the future between the fourth power of the three authorities ".

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE THEY ARE FINISHING PLANS AS OF YESTERDAY DURING THIS MEETING AND PLAN ON THIS MEETING TO BE THIS MONTH -- NOT MUCH TIME LEFT ---- 

AT FIRST I THOUGHT THEY SAID THEY HAD IT BUT ACTUALLY THE MEDIA WAS THERE TO RECORD EVEN THE PLANNING -- VERY NICE

Millionday: THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR A MONTH – 

IT IS THE HOPES OF RETURNING TO NORMAL -- THIS IS A HUGE HUGE CONFERENCE FOR IRAQ

papatom: remember in the last couple of days....you showed a report that stated they want to return Iraq to 2003>?

papatom: well..... maybe that's a hint of where they are going with the value....as well as their standings..

Millionday: YES TO THEIR CAPABILITIES OF BEFORE EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN 2003

Millionday: NICE -- WOULDNT IT ?

Millionday: SEE EVERYONE TONIGHT

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN Empty Re: Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:16 pm

None of this means the RV will happen whoopow!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN 2805820865  Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN 2805820865  Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN 2805820865  Milliondays Round Table -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEGUN PER THE UN 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum