Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Decision of the House of Representatives - Abadi plans to send the names of the leaders of the parliament for a vote I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Decision of the House of Representatives - Abadi plans to send the names of the leaders of the parliament for a vote I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Decision of the House of Representatives - Abadi plans to send the names of the leaders of the parliament for a vote I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Decision of the House of Representatives - Abadi plans to send the names of the leaders of the parliament for a vote I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Decision of the House of Representatives - Abadi plans to send the names of the leaders of the parliament for a vote I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Decision of the House of Representatives - Abadi plans to send the names of the leaders of the parliament for a vote I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Decision of the House of Representatives - Abadi plans to send the names of the leaders of the parliament for a vote I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Decision of the House of Representatives - Abadi plans to send the names of the leaders of the parliament for a vote I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Decision of the House of Representatives - Abadi plans to send the names of the leaders of the parliament for a vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Decision of the House of Representatives - Abadi plans to send the names of the leaders of the parliament for a vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Decision of the House of Representatives - Abadi plans to send the names of the leaders of the parliament for a vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Decision of the House of Representatives - Abadi plans to send the names of the leaders of the parliament for a vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Decision of the House of Representatives - Abadi plans to send the names of the leaders of the parliament for a vote I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Decision of the House of Representatives - Abadi plans to send the names of the leaders of the parliament for a vote I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Decision of the House of Representatives - Abadi plans to send the names of the leaders of the parliament for a vote I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Decision of the House of Representatives - Abadi plans to send the names of the leaders of the parliament for a vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Decision of the House of Representatives - Abadi plans to send the names of the leaders of the parliament for a vote I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Decision of the House of Representatives - Abadi plans to send the names of the leaders of the parliament for a vote I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Decision of the House of Representatives - Abadi plans to send the names of the leaders of the parliament for a vote I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Decision of the House of Representatives - Abadi plans to send the names of the leaders of the parliament for a vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Decision of the House of Representatives - Abadi plans to send the names of the leaders of the parliament for a vote

Go down

Decision of the House of Representatives - Abadi plans to send the names of the leaders of the parliament for a vote Empty Decision of the House of Representatives - Abadi plans to send the names of the leaders of the parliament for a vote

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:58 pm

Decision of the House of Representatives - Abadi plans to send the names of the leaders of the parliament for a vote 640032308 

Iraqi Council of Representatives announced the decision of the Attorney Niazi architecture Ihsanoglu, the general commander of the armed forces, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, plans to send the names of commanders and senior officers, to the House of Representatives to vote on them. The architecture Ihsanoglu told (Khandan), that "According to the information available to us, the Abadi tends to send the names of the top leaders in the Federal Ministry of Defence to the House of Representatives to vote on them, as the constitution stipulates that". He described the decision of the House of Representatives Abadi this step as "good, when they take the opinion of the House of Representatives in the important topics Kalmlv security and its leaders. The Prime Minister General Commander of the Armed Forces recently issued Haider al-Abadi, an order to refer the ten leaders on retirement and the appointment of 18 other new positions at the Ministry of Defense, and the exemption of 26 leaders from office.

http://goo.gl/5yPDe6

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum