Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Congress is planning to Re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq w/ Al-Maliki in the era of deals not carried out I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Congress is planning to Re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq w/ Al-Maliki in the era of deals not carried out I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Congress is planning to Re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq w/ Al-Maliki in the era of deals not carried out I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Congress is planning to Re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq w/ Al-Maliki in the era of deals not carried out I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Congress is planning to Re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq w/ Al-Maliki in the era of deals not carried out I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Congress is planning to Re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq w/ Al-Maliki in the era of deals not carried out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Congress is planning to Re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq w/ Al-Maliki in the era of deals not carried out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Congress is planning to Re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq w/ Al-Maliki in the era of deals not carried out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Congress is planning to Re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq w/ Al-Maliki in the era of deals not carried out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Congress is planning to Re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq w/ Al-Maliki in the era of deals not carried out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Congress is planning to Re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq w/ Al-Maliki in the era of deals not carried out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Congress is planning to Re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq w/ Al-Maliki in the era of deals not carried out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Congress is planning to Re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq w/ Al-Maliki in the era of deals not carried out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Congress is planning to Re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq w/ Al-Maliki in the era of deals not carried out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Congress is planning to Re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq w/ Al-Maliki in the era of deals not carried out I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Congress is planning to Re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq w/ Al-Maliki in the era of deals not carried out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Congress is planning to Re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq w/ Al-Maliki in the era of deals not carried out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Congress is planning to Re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq w/ Al-Maliki in the era of deals not carried out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Congress is planning to Re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq w/ Al-Maliki in the era of deals not carried out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Congress is planning to Re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq w/ Al-Maliki in the era of deals not carried out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Congress is planning to Re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq w/ Al-Maliki in the era of deals not carried out

Go down

Congress is planning to Re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq w/ Al-Maliki in the era of deals not carried out Empty Congress is planning to Re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq w/ Al-Maliki in the era of deals not carried out

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:31 pm

Congress is planning to Re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq w/ Al-Maliki in the era of deals not carried out Concres-640x480-300x300

Follow-up - Iraq Press - November 21: confirmed US report, Friday, that the Congress is planning to re-evaluate the weapon entered into previously with Iraq deals, noting that those needs withheld approval of her for several months because of concern lawmakers used by former Prime Minister Nuri Maliki against political opponents or to have occurred, however, the organization "Daash" who seized a large number of equipment during this past summer after the occupation of Mosul.

He said a report by the "Foreign Policy" magazine, the US, that "the time has come to reconsider the needs of Iraq of weapons with the new Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, who has promised to form a more government inclusive of the Kurds and the Sunnis," noting that "those needs withheld approval of her for several months because of concern of lawmakers used by former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki against his political opponents or the fact, however, the terrorist organization Daash who seized a large number of equipment during this past summer after the occupation of Mosul. "

The report added that "the list of new weapons include 175 Abrams tank and 146 rocket-propelled vehicle, anti-tank aircraft Strikers and 50 vehicles to the poll and the prevention of nuclear and chemical weapons and biological, as well as a number of Bradley fighting vehicles," asserting that "the supply of new weapons and maintenance has become an urgent priority for the administration of President Obama. "

The report pointed out that "nearly 24 Brigade out of 50 of the Iraqi army disintegrated because of the brutal war that led organization" Daash ", adding that" the United States has begun to support the Iraqi forces after the withdrawal from Iraq in 2011, and committed to since last year selling Iraq weapons $ 10 billion F-16 aircraft and systems include anti-aircraft and attack boats. "

He pointed out that "the Obama administration scrambled to sell Iraq thousands of Hellfire missiles, while the US Congress informed about its plans to sell $ 1.2 billion worth of tanks, ammunition, spare parts and maintenance services for Iraq."

The United States of America, last Tuesday, ratifying a deal on the sale of military equipment to Iraq under the Foreign Military Sales program worth 600 million US dollars. Q ended. P.

Link - Congress is planning to re-evaluate the Corps concluded by Iraq with al-Maliki in the era of deals has not carried out

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum