Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Today KRG delegation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Today KRG delegation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Today KRG delegation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Today KRG delegation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Today KRG delegation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Today KRG delegation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Today KRG delegation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Today KRG delegation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Today KRG delegation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Today KRG delegation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Today KRG delegation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Today KRG delegation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Today KRG delegation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Today KRG delegation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Today KRG delegation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Today KRG delegation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Today KRG delegation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Today KRG delegation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Today KRG delegation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Today KRG delegation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Today KRG delegation in Baghdad

Go down

Today KRG delegation in Baghdad Empty Today KRG delegation in Baghdad

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:16 am

Today KRG delegation in Baghdad 10-3250

Baghdad morning Alaa al-Tai, Shaima Rashid

described the MPs visit the Kurdistan Region delegation to Baghdad, today, as an important step towards the realization of economic, political, security and defeat "Daash." While expressing optimism about resolving all outstanding issues between the center and the region, they stressed that the problems between Baghdad and Erbil are many and not partial or simple problems can be solved overnight.

rapporteur of the Finance Committee in Parliament stressed that the decision of the delegation to come to Baghdad indicates that indirect negotiations may completed and therefore there will be direct meetings and sign agreements.  

said Ahmed al-Haj Rashid "morning": "The expected Kurdish delegation arriving today will be headed by President of the Region Government Nechirvan Barzani and includes Finance Minister province Baez Talabani and Minister of Planning Ali Sindi, Minister of wealth and natural resources, Ashti Hawrami, Chairman Office of the Presidency of the Kurdistan region, Fouad Hussein, and a spokesman for the provincial government two rows Dzy and a number of other officials. "He added that" the recent agreement was an agreement in principle to create an atmosphere to get to resolving the outstanding problems, and therefore there was not a direct negotiation by the ministers of the region who are in the center and by the United Nations to resolve differences, "stressing that" the coming of the delegation today means that it has been significant progress if we know that the visit was scheduled to take place after weeks, not in this very short time. "

He pointed out that "many problems between Baghdad and Erbil, not partial problems or simple can be solved between overnight. "

He said the decision of the Finance Committee that "the budget 2015 related to the province of Kurdistan and the extent of his willingness supplement imports by exporting oil province," noting that "there is the issue of Kirkuk, which will be discussed as it can not be the federal government to export via oil tubes, because the region is going through the pipeline under the control of Daash, and therefore should be thinking about other alternatives through the export of oil from Kirkuk through Kurdistan zones ". For his part, the member of the Finance Committee Jabbar Abdul Khaliq that" there are a lot of issues that will be discussed during the visit of the Kurdish delegation to Baghdad, including those related to oil from Kirkuk and the rest of the areas under the control of Daash ". He said Abdul Khaliq" morning ":"

The oil minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi said during hosted in the last session of parliament that there is a preliminary agreement with the province to convert $ 500 million to Government of the Territory with the recent development of 150 thousand barrels of crude oil per day at the disposal of the Federal government, "the To the MP from the Dawa Party-Iraq Organization Ali al-Badri, said:" The visit of the delegation of the province to Baghdad represents an important and positive step will be reflected on the fact the security and economic of the country in light of the need to unify efforts and achieve integration to counter the threat of terrorism.

"And MP that" the agreement between Baghdad and Erbil will pack important decisions governing the relationship between the center and the region towards resolving outstanding differences and support the security and the economy file for the country as it is crowned with efforts led by the oil minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, and that led to first agreement between the federal government and the provincial government regarding several issues, including the distribution of oil imports and the firing mechanism of the provincial employees' salaries. " He explained that "the agreement will have a positive impact in reducing the expansion of terrorism and expelled from the areas controlled by the security file to link the political file and unify the visions to get to a more stable and stronger political process that will enable us to confront the threat of terrorism."

Al-Badri, and added that "the agreement will be a comprehensive inventory of the differences between the center and the region and the need to overcome the problems through a series of practical solutions on oil export revenues, especially since the volume of production in the region by the end of this year will reach 400 thousand barrels and the agreement stipulates that Arbil put 150-250 thousand barrels the disposal of the subject of the Federal Government to increase the payment of staff salaries region and its share of the budget. "

For his part, the leader of the Kurdistan Alliance, Mahmoud Othman, that the head of a delegation visiting the region's president to Baghdad came to complete the oil minister, Abdul-Mahdi's efforts and the signing of a new agreement in principle to give a percentage of imports exports the region's oil to the federal government in exchange for the payments and the agreement on the contentious issues that remained pending for the past years. " 
Othman added, "There is optimism and understanding senior between Baghdad and Erbil, and signs of easing relations to resolve all contentious matters that do not relate to the mechanism of the export of oil exclusively and be the implementation of the agreements in accordance with the time of the ceilings "pointing out that" the drop in world oil prices, warned the parties to be wary of the damage that has been staring at us. "

And that "the talks focused on the understandings on security, economic and administrative files and develop a common mechanism of action committees to implement them in turn." 
 He revealed Osman for that " hoped that the production of oil from the region by the end of this year, up to 400 thousand barrels agreement included to provide the Centre with 150-250 thousand barrels a preliminary stage, then increases in exchange for the benefits the center region of the budget and pay the salaries of the staff of the province.
2014-11-21

LINK --Today .. KRG delegation in Baghdad

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum