Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Oil Rat calms the masses and supports the guru hoopla DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Oil Rat calms the masses and supports the guru hoopla

Go down

Oil Rat calms the masses and supports the guru hoopla Empty Oil Rat calms the masses and supports the guru hoopla

Post by Ponee on Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:27 am

Thunderheart:
I think that if the TRN are real and have to be live in order to have the RV/GCR then it is not going to happen until next year. Jmo

OilRat:
In my eyes Zap's was very positive.....there are no blocks to the process at this time....similar to JCR....JMO

Gonna retire > OilRat:
Did you read the whole post?

"WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS, I GOT A CALL (20 MINUTES LONG). THE NEWEST NEWS ON THE TRN IS THAT IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE NEW YEAR IN JANUARY.

THIS SUCKS THE BIG ONE AS FAR AS I’M CONCERNED, BUT FOR REASONS THAT WILL COME TO LIGHT, THAT DECISION WAS MADE.

WE WILL NOT HAVE THE TRN ANNOUNCED TODAY."

OilRat > Gonna retire:
Ya.....and China said that Kuwait would never RV!!!!
Also, it's only been the opinion of the gurus that said the TRN's needed to be live before the RV/GCR. If US currency is Basel III compliant, then the TRN's can come whenever!!!
Unless you believe every conspiracy theory, which I definately don't!!!

Gonna retire > OilRat:
Oilrat, thank you for that explanation, I was starting to get stressed out again!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Oil Rat calms the masses and supports the guru hoopla Empty Re: Oil Rat calms the masses and supports the guru hoopla

Post by RoyBoy on Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:58 pm

Ummm ok what ever
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Oil Rat calms the masses and supports the guru hoopla Empty Re: Oil Rat calms the masses and supports the guru hoopla

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:03 pm

Well since we know that TRNs are not real, and BASEL III does not apply to currency, and there will be no GCR, we can file this under M for manure.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Oil Rat calms the masses and supports the guru hoopla 2805820865  Oil Rat calms the masses and supports the guru hoopla 2805820865  Oil Rat calms the masses and supports the guru hoopla 2805820865  Oil Rat calms the masses and supports the guru hoopla 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum