Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Day Israel Attacked America I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Day Israel Attacked America I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Day Israel Attacked America I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Day Israel Attacked America I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Day Israel Attacked America I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Day Israel Attacked America I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Day Israel Attacked America I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Day Israel Attacked America I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Day Israel Attacked America I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Day Israel Attacked America I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Day Israel Attacked America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Day Israel Attacked America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Day Israel Attacked America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Day Israel Attacked America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Day Israel Attacked America I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Day Israel Attacked America I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Day Israel Attacked America I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Day Israel Attacked America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Day Israel Attacked America I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Day Israel Attacked America I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Day Israel Attacked America

Go down

The Day Israel Attacked America Empty The Day Israel Attacked America

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:02 am

The Day Israel Attacked America

Published on Nov 11, 2014

Al Jazeera America Documentary covering the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty, complete with interviews of survivors, and newly released recordings from the day of the attack.

This has been covered up for too many years and the ship survivors testimonies have been diminished and ignored ever since this happened. This documentary is one of the best ever made to expose the irrefutable evidence of the deliberate attack along with the following crimes committed against our very own military members who suffered the horrors of that day. It is incredulous that they have been treated so shabbily by our own government. Every American deserves know about this and demand justice finally be served for the sake of our military members, their families and our nation. This cannot be permitted to ever happen again and those behind it deserve prosecution for their crimes.

This video keeps getting removed from youtube (some people out there really do not want this to be seen) yet it has consistently and diligently been re-posted over and over again... if it should not show up with this link just do an easy search on youtube for a new link.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum