Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

I'm Mad & I'm Not Going To Take This Anymore DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

I'm Mad & I'm Not Going To Take This Anymore

Go down

I'm Mad & I'm Not Going To Take This Anymore Empty I'm Mad & I'm Not Going To Take This Anymore

Post by Ssmith on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:41 pm

This Dinaridgit called Tony today and said the RV better happen soon, or Dinarians everywhere are going to do their version of what has happened (and what people are expecting to happen) in Ferguson, MO.  Some of these people are becoming seriously unhinged.  They are a danger to themselves and others.  Here's what she said:

To the PTB, please don’t jack us around any more.  If you think Ferguson was bad, just try screwing us over.  A lot of people are VERY upset now, and if they only release this to the elite, if we don’t’ get at least a shot at a decent rate, then they will take the contract rate, no NDA, and they will write books and blow this wide open.  Personally, I think those on the forum should get first shot at the contract rates!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

I'm Mad & I'm Not Going To Take This Anymore Empty Re: I'm Mad & I'm Not Going To Take This Anymore

Post by littlesam on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:55 pm

Well you do know how the News really went overboard on the whole Ferguson Mo. mess, completely overblown, so personally I would like to see the contract rates... lol!!!!!!!!!!!.. Anyone following this group of nut cases need to realize the facts before digging into things they know nothing about... just my 2 cents.

littlesam
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

I'm Mad & I'm Not Going To Take This Anymore Empty Re: I'm Mad & I'm Not Going To Take This Anymore

Post by Ponee on Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:28 pm

That is just plain crazy there.  Someone send in the white coats before she hurts herself or someone else.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by littlesam on Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:58 pm

Yep... Funny Ponee.. lol!!!!!!!!

littlesam
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:45 pm

That's honestly scary that there are enough dumb ass people out there that not only believe Tonys bullshit....but they are willing to talk about...let alone act up something that they have any proof of being true or not.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:45 pm

Apparently a number of the churches in Ferguson interposed themselves between the police and the crowd and just stood there singing worship songs and praying. Here is a little clip from an update I received today:

HAPN wrote:As the aspects of the situation have remained volatile and unstable, however, intercession and worship have increased throughout the city. A prayer meeting at a local church at one of the entrances to the city of Ferguson has been going non-stop for the last 10 years, gaining momentum since August. Churches are praying and have come together to donate food, water, and more than 3,000 backpacks loaded with school supplies for children in Ferguson. In September alone, law enforcement received so many donations that they had no more room to store the blessings.

Throughout the month of October, a tent was erected in the middle of Ferguson where worship and prayer was released for 12 hours every day. In conjunction with the tent, evangelistic teams went into the streets and neighborhoods, a prayer room was established, and worship leaders and teams from throughout the city came to shift the atmosphere of the city with pure worship. Over 21 days, 50 people made commitments to follow Christ, including a warlock and others that came to protest, but left praising because they found Jesus.

Several potentially dangerous gatherings have broken up and dissipated as worship was released among the unruly participants. Coming in a spirit of intercession, worshipers began to sing and position themselves between the protesting crowd and the Highway Patrol forming a protective line. Within minutes, the riotous crowd deflated and dispersed as, “This isn’t fun anymore.” and “I’m going home.” were heard. Others in the crowd joined the worship, with several coming to Christ.

The City of Ferguson has commended the “Jesus People” for their efforts and said, “We don’t know what you’re doing, but when you do it the atmosphere changes…thank you!”

The Missouri Highway Patrol offered their thanks as well, saying “Many of our officers were singing with you as you moved between them and the protesters.”

Of course there has been no mention of this in the media....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I'm Mad & I'm Not Going To Take This Anymore 2805820865  I'm Mad & I'm Not Going To Take This Anymore 2805820865  I'm Mad & I'm Not Going To Take This Anymore 2805820865  I'm Mad & I'm Not Going To Take This Anymore 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg on Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:54 pm

Yep, they have lost it. But, think of where the rumor started and by whom. She a nut but, like I always say "Humpty Dumpty did not fall, he was shoved!"I'm Mad & I'm Not Going To Take This Anymore Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzhHtyOBsL-WJTHoAYbB9y4NJZ8wv8oGFjfOo9w9fhiMW4_wWV
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum