Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

What To Wear To Vegas? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

What To Wear To Vegas?

Go down

What To Wear To Vegas? Empty What To Wear To Vegas?

Post by Ssmith on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:09 am

This was written by the same gal who is worried about people having died in her new (post RV) house.  Not a big surprise, huh?

What to wear to Vegas? here is something for us curvier chicks with little more to love lol (UPDATED 11/15/14)

Ok,  I'm on the curvier/more to love size girl.      and I still want to look and feel super sexy and pretty in Vegas!  and ive went thru and found some really awesome sites  with some very nice clothes for us  fashionista's of a curvier / more to love body types  Smile        ( I do plan on losing weight and getting my health back but in reality i know it wont happen over night so in meantime...i still want to look and feel my best esp in vegas! woooohoooo!    and I'm sure im not alone in this.. so figured I'd start this thread for all us curvier/more to love girls! ) 
So here is a list i found...... IF anyone knows of any others feel free to add them!   come on RV ...can't wait to shop for some really nice clothes to go to Vegas looking totaly AWESOME! 

www.forever21.com/product/Category.aspx?br=PLUS&category=plus_main
www.igigi.com/

www.simplybe.com/

www.fashionbug.com

www.avenue.com

www.belk.com/products/plus-size-clothing-for-women.jsp

www.kohls.com/sale-event/womens-plus-clothing.jsp?CN=4294720878+4294737717+4294719810

www.neimanmarcus.com/Womens-Clothing/Special-Sizes/Womens/cat000116/c.cat

www.catherines.com

http://www.dressbarn.com/plus-size

http://www.jessicalondon.com/

http://www.plussizefix.com/plus-size-dresses.aspx

www.lanebryant.com

www.torrid.com   ( edited,  just added these .. forgot about these two )
www.kiyonna.com 
www.fashiontofigure.com  (just added 11/15/14)
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

What To Wear To Vegas? Empty Re: What To Wear To Vegas?

Post by Ponee on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:12 am

Don't worry honey, you have a long time before that Vegas RV Celebration. If you start now, you will lose every extra pound and then some.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:21 am

This is probably the worst and most stupid sheeple of all. She is sooo bought in to the BS that Tony is spewing that she's already at the post RV planning phase. She probably ended up on the lots to love side of things because of all the damn koolaid she's drinking!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:03 pm

Well , Im reading between the lines here but sounds like to me , remember I'm a old boar here lol but sounds like to me she's letting guys know how easy she might be and be not afraid to contact her before the rv
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum