Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Of All The Things To Worry About! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Of All The Things To Worry About!

Go down

Of All The Things To Worry About! Empty Of All The Things To Worry About!

Post by Ssmith on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:05 am

Guess the Dinaridgits at TNT have to have something to worry about while waiting for the RV.  By the way, Tony......Where is that darned RV?  I thought you said celebrations were scheduled for Saturday, weekends were the best time, we're on the 1" line, etc..

wonder if anyone died in a home your planning on buying?

I figured i would share this site i found,  esp being's allot of us plan on purchasing a home post RV,  and I'm sure some of you would like to know in advance before you do if a home ever had anyone die in the home and if so how they died etc?  ( I sure would like to know before i bought a home!  sure wouldnt want to risk possible hauntings, and crazy things happening in the home after i bought it and moved in?   and allot of States etc.  realtors do not always have to disclose or may not disclose if someone has died in past in the home?)

so I found a website,  actually heard about it one night on a nightly talk show..were the owner of this site was a guest speaker... and i thought it was a pretty good site,  and very usefull esp for us who are about to be very well off to where we will be buying homes  etc,  and most im sure would like to know if someone died in the home there about to purchase and if so how they died..before they decided to take a chance and buy then home.   I know i would want to know!   lol

anyways  the site i found / heard about is called   

www.diedinhouse.com 
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Of All The Things To Worry About! Empty Re: Of All The Things To Worry About!

Post by Kevind53 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:48 am

I could care less ... sheesh! Idgits is right.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Of All The Things To Worry About! 2805820865  Of All The Things To Worry About! 2805820865  Of All The Things To Worry About! 2805820865  Of All The Things To Worry About! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:21 pm

Oh, this is rich!

You put in your address, click the button and all of a sudden you are sent to a sign in screen.  Turns out that you need to spend 11.99 to gain access to the site.

And I don't for a moment believe that they have any database that would accurately show whether or not someone died in your place.  

Just a stinking shill trying to prey on the Dinar idiots to make some money in an oblique way.  The whole pay for guru is oversaturated, so let's try some other angle to fleece the faithful...

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:27 pm

my house  that ii live in is haunted everytime i turn my computer on i read that tonys says  it will rv so the house must have guruitis
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:45 am

If they're going to make the sort of money Fony is on about...then build  house. Buying old houses is for common folk...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum