Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

JCR says Things are moving along and we should start the public exchange process shortly. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

JCR says Things are moving along and we should start the public exchange process shortly.

Go down

JCR says Things are moving along and we should start the public exchange process shortly. Empty JCR says Things are moving along and we should start the public exchange process shortly.

Post by WhyLie? on Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:47 pm

JC@JCR3758 3m3 minutes ago

GM all. First of all no I have not signed any NDA. Things are moving along and we should start the public exchange process shortly.

No I did not say this weekend but won't rule it out. We are really in a much better place even though many do not "see it". Our time cometh.

Enjoy your weekend and I will stay on top of things. Review your list and plan. Stay ready. Don't let anyone steal your dreams. Dream big!

WhyLie?

Back to top Go down

JCR says Things are moving along and we should start the public exchange process shortly. Empty Re: JCR says Things are moving along and we should start the public exchange process shortly.

Post by Ssmith on Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:53 pm

Why Lie?  I like your name. Wish more people operated that way.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

JCR says Things are moving along and we should start the public exchange process shortly. Empty Re: JCR says Things are moving along and we should start the public exchange process shortly.

Post by ieury on Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:54 pm

Just another guru wanna be with no info just empty messages

ieury

Back to top Go down

Post by WhyLie? on Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:00 pm

Why thank you Ssmith.  I must say, I like your work.  You are a great Secret Agent.  This JC dude really gets under my skin.  He left Tony because tony was a fraud and yet I see nothing true coming from his information. 

He just puts out vague statements that he can back track on.  He has been saying it is rolling out and it is almost our turn for over a month  now and the minnions are gobbling it up and thanking him all over the place. For what?   He has done nothing.  Says nothing true.

He doesn't take donations, but he doesn't do anything of worth either.  Just strings everyone along just like all the other gurus.  SMH

Another tony in the making. And why not?  He had a great teacher.

WhyLie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:52 pm

JCR says Things are moving along and we should start the public exchange process shortly. Busine10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

JCR says Things are moving along and we should start the public exchange process shortly. 2805820865  JCR says Things are moving along and we should start the public exchange process shortly. 2805820865  JCR says Things are moving along and we should start the public exchange process shortly. 2805820865  JCR says Things are moving along and we should start the public exchange process shortly. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum