Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Kinda of a Sad Story DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Kinda of a Sad Story

Go down

Kinda of a Sad Story Empty Kinda of a Sad Story

Post by Ssmith on Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:18 am

Here's how one man got involved w/Dinar.  From TNT (of course):

my wife's passing true story

strange about this investment was my wife passed 11-29-2012 and one day last year i got in the lock box and a note that said honey i hope you ant mad at me butt i did this behind your back love your miss gail.!!  she was a great women and mother to our kid's, there was i million dinar in that lock box and i had no clue it was there till feb, of last year. thanks for all you do pam you are one great lady and ray a real nice man and our leader tony my big brother just a great person with a big heart and for people to say he took money from them shame on them.  thanks for your time and please tell tony. and i hope no one gets mad at me for sending. john
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Kinda of a Sad Story Empty Re: Kinda of a Sad Story

Post by Cascadian on Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:38 pm

Sorry for your loss John.  Losing one's mate is a horrible thing and there is little that overcomes that.

Your hero worship of Tony is misplaced however, as he's done nothing but spew words and false hope three times a week.  I wouldn't be proud of that.  But then I can sleep at night.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum