Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide - Under International Law...

3 posters

Go down

Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... Empty Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide - Under International Law...

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:37 am

11/12/2014 12:19am  VNN/IQN...exchange, Worlwide......

Message to Exo, Carden, Vinman and Mr Chen and others on the boards. 

Under International Law, and all currencies are subject too International Law. 

Any currency that has revalued within country. All notes of any and all denominations (these are Contracts) must be honored at face value for at least two (2) years from date of revaluation. 

This is International Law......!!!! 
~~~

This is a big dilemma for the Bad guys, however they control just about everything, Imf, Bis, most Governments, 3 letter Agencies, Police forces, Passports Visas, worldwide..!! and the list goes on an on.!

Exo is very smart, no doubt about it....he saw the writing on the wall and knows the bad guys will do just about anything to stop us from Legally Exchanging.....!!!!!!

i live in Australia, a coalition partner....they say..Jump..!!! And we ask, how high would you like us to jump...!!!

im a 68 year old pensioner, living mostly in my car now. I hold a rather large amount of Vnd/Vnn, more then 50+ million and more then 5+ million Idr/Idn.

The Dong on the overnight market is trading at Us $2.20. Exo has intimated that we should befriend a wealth manager. Personally i dont think i could pull it off.

From what im hearing now, Vietnamese nationals can bring into Vietnam some amount of foreign purchased Dong for revalue. I think that door will be closed for us.

Confiscation of Dong holdings and/or devaluation is the most likely outcome for us (They control passport/Visas and customs) if we traveled to Vietnam or Iraq to exchance......!!

Sadly its come to this.... The controllers of this planet, incredible evil entities that they are, will do just about anything to stop us "the people", the little guy from acquiring any wealth whatsoever..!!!

Unbeknownst to most people, the Cabals modus operandi here on this planet, is to totally control and dominate us, the people..!! Why you ask...??

We are ensouled beings, true creators of realities; in the image of our Creator....we are the envy of all other ensouled beings in this universe.

Our controllers on the other hand are soulless beings, disconnected from source, without love and empathy for fellow human beings. 

They are parasites, unable to create for themselves, they need us to do it for them; without US, they wither and die out....

So what do we do....?? Divided we fall..!!! United we are a force to be reckoned with. The currencies we hold have already.... Revalued... (unofficially) and are worth millions.

We have some strong leadership...!!! Exo and company, Tony/DC and company, the Goat and various other very smart people in Dinar land......... im just a small voice, a nobody really,.... but i have a head full of knowledge about our enemy, the pathetic creatures they are......

I give permission to re-post the above in its entirety on any and all other boards.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... Empty Re: Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide - Under International Law...

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:41 pm

Really? Trading at 2.20 on the overnight boards? That would be good news if it were true, but unfortunately it is not. Nice write up, to bad it is almost complete bullshite.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... 2805820865  Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... 2805820865  Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... 2805820865  Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide  - Under International Law... Empty Re: Jeff discusses VNN/IQN Exchange, Worldwide - Under International Law...

Post by RoyBoy Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:20 pm

And the chit keeps getting deeper
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum