Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Dumb People DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Dumb People

Go down

Dumb People Empty Dumb People

Post by Ssmith on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:31 pm

This is real smart.  Sell the means to make your living and buy more dinar.  Why?  Because Tony & Winston said the RV is ready?  Fool!
I sold a truckload of my tools to buy

my dinar, when I feel that we are getting super close to the RV I will take another load of my tools and sell them and buy as much dinar as I can buy I feel like this is a good method to get the most out of my used tools, lol

a large load of tools usually brings between three and four hundred dollars that will buy me 250 thousand Iraqi dinar not a bad trade

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dumb People Empty Re: Dumb People

Post by Meme on Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:17 pm

I had garage sales and sold lots of used junk for my dinar money  bigsmile

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann on Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:51 am

I KNOW, I'LL SELL MY LITTLE BROTHER BEAR BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WILL BE ONE WAY TO GIT RID OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!!! WHAT IF THEY RETURN HIM?????????
Dumb People 2243815925 Dumb People 2243815925 Dumb People 2243815925 Dumb People 1150991001 Dumb People 1150991001
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon on Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:05 am

Oh wow!  Maybe, I'll just take the money I was planning to spend for Christmas presents, and buy more dinar.  If I do that I can buy everyone even nicer presents!!! Big NO-NO

Hahaha....just like last year, according to Tony, our Santa was supposed to be here before Christmas! (For Sure was happening)!

Glad I didn't waste my money buying more Dinar last year before Christmas expecting to be able to cash it in, no one would've gotten anything!!!!

DUMB...DUMB ....DUMB TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING THEY SAY!!!!

Dumb People Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Dumb People 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:25 am

AND THIS is why the GURUS have to STOP THIS SUPER HYPING!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:28 am

Horizon, I have the perfect solution for you.  Go ahead and spend all the Christmas money on Dinar.  Even though it's a sure thing that it will RV before Christmas (probably around Black Friday as I'm sure we'll be hearing soon), just in case it doesn't, you can always just give the Dinar to people.  Just think of watching all those faces light up with surprise and glee when they open their present to find a bundle of dinar with a pretty ribbon tied around it.  Warms my heart just thinking about it!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon on Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:02 pm

ssmith....you have a Great Idea!!! I could do that, and since everyone thinks I'm crazy to believe this is ever going to happen, they would throw it back at me!!!! It would be a win win situation!  I would get the extra dinar, give it as a gift, and still get to keep it!!!!!

Dumb People Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzxp7klIVOxx1DLAFW942_C8XMXAuRNITVBD-JciU7i7Il89H3

Dumb People Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Dumb People 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg on Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:59 pm

abby ann, you would be lost with out bear bear, and as for as buying and giving dinar for Christmas again, I think I will wait for the after Christmas sale! Yep,sell your means of earning a living and buy more Dinar! Sharp like a bowling ball!Dumb People Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBqLnEdh22yc-ZEfDV_zqpzcIr9-M5CIvQXMWIpn8SqJ0eoya1Ag
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann on Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:37 am

THANKS BIILYG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE I'D MISS MY LITTLE BROTHER IF HE WAS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum