Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNTBS vs TNT TONY -  TRUTHS vs LIES -Just Try it TONY!!! YOU LOSE!!! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

TNTBS vs TNT TONY - TRUTHS vs LIES -Just Try it TONY!!! YOU LOSE!!!

Go down

TNTBS vs TNT TONY -  TRUTHS vs LIES -Just Try it TONY!!! YOU LOSE!!! Empty TNTBS vs TNT TONY - TRUTHS vs LIES -Just Try it TONY!!! YOU LOSE!!!

Post by Ponee on Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:34 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TNTBS vs TNT TONY -  TRUTHS vs LIES -Just Try it TONY!!! YOU LOSE!!! Empty Re: TNTBS vs TNT TONY - TRUTHS vs LIES -Just Try it TONY!!! YOU LOSE!!!

Post by Cascadian on Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:57 pm

Not quite sure what my reaction to this one is.  I get that he's trying to bait Tony and all.......   

I know I know... the video was meant for Tony and not for me...

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TNTBS vs TNT TONY -  TRUTHS vs LIES -Just Try it TONY!!! YOU LOSE!!! Empty Re: TNTBS vs TNT TONY - TRUTHS vs LIES -Just Try it TONY!!! YOU LOSE!!!

Post by Ponee on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:02 pm

LOL... I guess Tony is trying to play tit for tat and saying that he has had TNTBS investigated and has all this "bad stuff" on him.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:06 pm

Well, I guess we'll just have to stay tuned for Part #2.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:20 pm

That makes more sense...  Thank you, as always, Ponee!

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:48 pm

As of May 2014, there were 2,999,058 people enrolled in the program. That is a lot of people for Tony to look through. Of course, there are ways of reducing the search because of categories of holders. Let see where this goes next.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:49 pm

It's like a car crash...you want to look away but you cant! I wonder who this guy is...he said he would be in the room with Tony?!?! Kinda interesting to see where it goes...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:12 pm

I listen to this and I hear a lot of meaningless bluster. The websites he or she clicks on are all pubic websites, and all the TWIC card means is that -- assuming of course they actually have one -- is that they are some sort of maritime or dockyard worker subject to Maritime Transportation Security Act (MTSA) regulations. I had top secret clearance and was a federal law enforcement officer in the CG, that and a buck will get me a cup of coffee at Micky D's. Hell, I had a background check at least as extensive as a TWIC background check to become an insurance agent. Government clearance my fanny ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNTBS vs TNT TONY -  TRUTHS vs LIES -Just Try it TONY!!! YOU LOSE!!! 2805820865  TNTBS vs TNT TONY -  TRUTHS vs LIES -Just Try it TONY!!! YOU LOSE!!! 2805820865  TNTBS vs TNT TONY -  TRUTHS vs LIES -Just Try it TONY!!! YOU LOSE!!! 2805820865  TNTBS vs TNT TONY -  TRUTHS vs LIES -Just Try it TONY!!! YOU LOSE!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:21 am

Well Kevin, being you threw it out. Yep, in you work in the oilfeild, enter any of there yards, truck driver-through owner of the corporation, you must have a twic card. I am like you, I go through more checks than that often. And I have to also agree with BB. It is like watching a crash happening. You know more is coming and just can not look away. The crash scene will be interesting!
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon on Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:14 am

Yeap, I agree the TWIC card is only a clearance for workers and truck drivers to be allowed into ports, etc.  That TWIC card doesn't allow any special clearances for anything else or any kind of special protection.  This guy is trying to make it sound as though it is some kind of Top Clearance of some kind.  All it is, is a background check to make sure who is entering ports and chemical plants, that they have no bad, past criminal history! coffee Tony couldn't get one!

TNTBS vs TNT TONY -  TRUTHS vs LIES -Just Try it TONY!!! YOU LOSE!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...TNTBS vs TNT TONY -  TRUTHS vs LIES -Just Try it TONY!!! YOU LOSE!!! 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme on Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:05 pm

I think he/she is funny but I still have this funny feeling that he/she is sucking in helium before he/she speaks.  Cusses like a Sailor though!  lolz

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ianjohns on Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:57 pm

Sounds like a child climbing on a soap box to say I'm taller than you!! 
Grow up.
ianjohns
ianjohns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:14 pm

Or they are just processing their audio to try and hide their identity ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNTBS vs TNT TONY -  TRUTHS vs LIES -Just Try it TONY!!! YOU LOSE!!! 2805820865  TNTBS vs TNT TONY -  TRUTHS vs LIES -Just Try it TONY!!! YOU LOSE!!! 2805820865  TNTBS vs TNT TONY -  TRUTHS vs LIES -Just Try it TONY!!! YOU LOSE!!! 2805820865  TNTBS vs TNT TONY -  TRUTHS vs LIES -Just Try it TONY!!! YOU LOSE!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg on Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:42 pm

Okay TNTBS, where are you? Just waiting for a new update.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:05 am

Me Too!  Want to hear more about how Sterling let Tony go.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:07 am

I saw a twitter post from TBTBS saying he had a recorded conversation and asked who wanted to hear it...don't know what came about from it. But would be great to hear it...I'm pretty sure that would be one of the final nails in the whole TNT world...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:32 am

I put a note out to him to get us an update...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg on Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:27 pm

Thanks Ponee
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:18 pm

Sooooo, are any of you that posted on this post so many years ago still lurking now and then?  Just curious. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TNTBS vs TNT TONY -  TRUTHS vs LIES -Just Try it TONY!!! YOU LOSE!!! Empty TNTBS vs TNT Tony

Post by aksafeone on Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:08 pm

@Ponee wrote:Sooooo, are any of you that posted on this post so many years ago still lurking now and then?  Just curious. 

I thought Tony was barred from posting any more.  Interesting.  Well my opinion has not changed about him or his crew.  Thank you

HI Ponee!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg on Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:27 pm

Still pass through every once in a while. Hello Everyone
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:30 pm

Hello AK and Billyg !!   So nice to see the old familiar faces.  I miss the old days.  I hope you are both doing  well?  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum