Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."


Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Time to SMILE

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Go down

Time to SMILE

Post by Horizon on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:48 am


*****************
Makin' Plans...
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
avatar
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 58
Location : The South

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by Ponee on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:54 am

I hope the infection goes VIRAL !

*****************
avatar
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 34765
Join date : 2011-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by Horizon on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:58 am

Me too Ponee! Wouldn't it be nice for everyone to be Infected with this Virus?  :juggle:

*****************
Makin' Plans...
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
avatar
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 58
Location : The South

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by littlesam on Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:58 pm


Hope it made you smile... Smile

*****************
avatar
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 459
Join date : 2014-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by Horizon on Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:20 pm


*****************
Makin' Plans...
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
avatar
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 58
Location : The South

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by littlesam on Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:40 pm


hahahahahaa... just thought it was cute.

*****************
avatar
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 459
Join date : 2014-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by Horizon on Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:50 pm

littlesam.....Thanks for posting that! Being the horse crazy person I am, you know I loved it! My horses make crazy faces like that when I scratch them!  ❇

*****************
Makin' Plans...
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
avatar
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 58
Location : The South

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by littlesam on Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:54 pm

@Horizon wrote:littlesam.....Thanks for posting that! Being the horse crazy person I am, you know I loved it! My horses make crazy faces like that when I scratch them!  ❇
Your welcome and glad you enjoyed it. I couldn't find the one I wanted to post but hope this one would do.  :throb:

*****************
avatar
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 459
Join date : 2014-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by Saint on Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:16 pm




*****************
angel2 angel2
avatar
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 896
Join date : 2014-03-12
Location : Rocky Mountains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by littlesam on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:02 pm

@Saint wrote:

ummmmmm... a slobbery smile... eh?... 

*****************
avatar
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 459
Join date : 2014-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by Saint on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:13 pm

Nothing wrong with a slobbery smile is there?????

*****************
angel2 angel2
avatar
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 896
Join date : 2014-03-12
Location : Rocky Mountains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by littlesam on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:19 pm

@Saint wrote: Nothing wrong with a slobbery smile is there?????
Not at all... made me smile..  :throb:

*****************
avatar
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 459
Join date : 2014-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by Saint on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:21 pm

So happy it did . :yes:

*****************
angel2 angel2
avatar
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 896
Join date : 2014-03-12
Location : Rocky Mountains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by littlesam on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:23 pm

@Saint wrote:So happy it did . :yes:
You have the ability to do that to me... you know... 

*****************
avatar
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 459
Join date : 2014-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by Saint on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:26 pm

:winky winky:

*****************
angel2 angel2
avatar
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 896
Join date : 2014-03-12
Location : Rocky Mountains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by littlesam on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:27 pm

@Saint wrote::winky winky:
right back at ya..  :winky winky:

*****************
avatar
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 459
Join date : 2014-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by Saint on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:30 pm

I know.  bigsmile

*****************
angel2 angel2
avatar
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 896
Join date : 2014-03-12
Location : Rocky Mountains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by Saint on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:54 pm

Tough one to swallow.

*****************
angel2 angel2
avatar
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 896
Join date : 2014-03-12
Location : Rocky Mountains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by littlesam on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:56 pm

@Saint wrote:Tough one to swallow.
swallow?

*****************
avatar
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 459
Join date : 2014-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by Saint on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:59 pm

did i miss it  Nothing was just thinking out loud

*****************
angel2 angel2
avatar
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 896
Join date : 2014-03-12
Location : Rocky Mountains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by littlesam on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:02 pm

@Saint wrote:did i miss it  Nothing was just thinking out loud
well stop thinking out loud, then you will blame me for coloring... lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... sigh... oh well... Smile...  I can read between the lines... Smile

*****************
avatar
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 459
Join date : 2014-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by Saint on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:04 pm

I know :winky winky:  and it's good

*****************
angel2 angel2
avatar
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 896
Join date : 2014-03-12
Location : Rocky Mountains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by Saint on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:07 pm

In chat

*****************
angel2 angel2
avatar
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 896
Join date : 2014-03-12
Location : Rocky Mountains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by littlesam on Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:57 am


We all have our days.

*****************
avatar
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 459
Join date : 2014-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by littlesam on Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:18 am


This was the one I wanted to post . For you Horizon, does you horse dance?... lol!!!!!

*****************
avatar
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 459
Join date : 2014-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:47 pm


*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

       
avatar
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 26996
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 19
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by littlesam on Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:54 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
well that's a spooky smile... ugggggggggggggg... lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Smile... I will smile anyway... hahahaha

*****************
avatar
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 459
Join date : 2014-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by Catfish1927 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:55 pm

avatar
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 136
Join date : 2012-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by littlesam on Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:57 pm

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!... 

*****************
avatar
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 459
Join date : 2014-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by Ponee on Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:30 pm

Smile

(Poem from Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul)

She smiled at a sorrowful stranger.
The smile seemed to make him feel better.
He remembered past kindnesses of a friend
and wrote him a thank-you letter.

The friend was so pleased with the thank-you
that he left a large tip after lunch.
The waitress, surprised by the size of the tip,
bet the whole thing on a hunch.

The next day she picked up her winnings,
and gave part to a man on the street.
The man on the street was grateful;
for two days he’d had nothing to eat.

After he finished his dinner,
he left for his small dingy room.
(He didn’t know at the moment
that he might be facing his doom.)

On the way he picked up a shivering puppy
and took him home to get warm.
The puppy was very grateful
to be in out of the storm.

That night the house caught on fire.
The puppy barked the alarm.
He barked ’til he woke the whole household
and saved everybody from harm.

One of the boys that he rescued
grew up to be President.
All this because of a simple smile
that hadn’t cost a cent.

*****************
avatar
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 34765
Join date : 2011-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by littlesam on Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:34 pm

@Ponee wrote:Smile

(Poem from Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul)

She smiled at a sorrowful stranger.
The smile seemed to make him feel better.
He remembered past kindnesses of a friend
and wrote him a thank-you letter.

The friend was so pleased with the thank-you
that he left a large tip after lunch.
The waitress, surprised by the size of the tip,
bet the whole thing on a hunch.

The next day she picked up her winnings,
and gave part to a man on the street.
The man on the street was grateful;
for two days he’d had nothing to eat.

After he finished his dinner,
he left for his small dingy room.
(He didn’t know at the moment
that he might be facing his doom.)

On the way he picked up a shivering puppy
and took him home to get warm.
The puppy was very grateful
to be in out of the storm.

That night the house caught on fire.
The puppy barked the alarm.
He barked ’til he woke the whole household
and saved everybody from harm.

One of the boys that he rescued
grew up to be President.
All this because of a simple smile
that hadn’t cost a cent.
Loved this Ponee and yes I love to smile, some days it takes courage to smile but most of my days are filled with a heavy and grateful heart. Thanks for sharing this, I loved it... Smile

*****************
avatar
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 459
Join date : 2014-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by Horizon on Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:47 pm

Awww Thanks littlesam.....

*****************
Makin' Plans...
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
avatar
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 58
Location : The South

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by littlesam on Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:59 pm

@Horizon wrote:Awww Thanks littlesam.....
Awh Thank You... I will... Smile

*****************
avatar
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 459
Join date : 2014-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by Horizon on Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:49 pm

Keep on Smilin' ....Made me think of this old song!

WET WILLIE
"Keep On Smilin'

Well, you say you've got the blues
You've got holes in both your shoes yeah
You're feeling alone and confused
You got to keep on smilin'
Just keep on smilin'

Yeah you're 'bout to go insane
'Cause your woman's playin' games
And she says that you're to blame
Just keep on smilin'

Keep on smilin' thru the rain
Laughin' at the pain
Just flowin' with the changes
Till the sun comes out again

Singin' in a honkey tonk cafe
But nobody's hearin' what you play
They're too busy drinkin' anyway
You gotta keep on smilin'

Say you found a piece of land
You're gonna change from city boy
To country man, yeah
Try to build your life with your hands
And just keep on smilin'
Keep on smilin'

Keep on smilin' thru the rain
Laughin' at the pain
Just flowin' with the changes
Till the sun comes out again

You're just hangin' out
At a local bar
And you're wonderin'
Who the hell you are
Are you a farmer?
Are you a star?

Smile on through the rain
Laugh through all the pain
Flow on with the changes
Till the sun shines out again
Keep on smilin', smilin', laughin', laughin'
Flowin', flowin', flowin', flowin'

*****************
Makin' Plans...
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
avatar
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 58
Location : The South

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by littlesam on Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:05 pm

@Horizon wrote:Keep on Smilin' ....Made me think of this old song!

WET WILLIE
"Keep On Smilin'

Well, you say you've got the blues
You've got holes in both your shoes yeah
You're feeling alone and confused
You got to keep on smilin'
Just keep on smilin'

Yeah you're 'bout to go insane
'Cause your woman's playin' games
And she says that you're to blame
Just keep on smilin'

Keep on smilin' thru the rain
Laughin' at the pain
Just flowin' with the changes
Till the sun comes out again

Singin' in a honkey tonk cafe
But nobody's hearin' what you play
They're too busy drinkin' anyway
You gotta keep on smilin'

Say you found a piece of land
You're gonna change from city boy
To country man, yeah
Try to build your life with your hands
And just keep on smilin'
Keep on smilin'

Keep on smilin' thru the rain
Laughin' at the pain
Just flowin' with the changes
Till the sun comes out again

You're just hangin' out
At a local bar
And you're wonderin'
Who the hell you are
Are you a farmer?
Are you a star?

Smile on through the rain
Laugh through all the pain
Flow on with the changes
Till the sun shines out again
Keep on smilin', smilin', laughin', laughin'
Flowin', flowin', flowin', flowin'

*****************
avatar
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 459
Join date : 2014-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by Horizon on Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:12 pm

Thanks, I didn't know how to post the video!!!! :winky winky:

*****************
Makin' Plans...
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
avatar
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 58
Location : The South

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to SMILE

Post by littlesam on Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:14 pm

@Horizon wrote:Thanks, I didn't know how to post the video!!!! :winky winky:
Pretty catchy song, but why is it always the woman playing the mind games... hahahahaha... besides I dont know how to post articles and sayings I find... hahahaha

*****************
avatar
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 459
Join date : 2014-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum