Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bits and Pieces of Stage3Alpha chatter DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bits and Pieces of Stage3Alpha chatter

Go down

Bits and Pieces of Stage3Alpha chatter Empty Bits and Pieces of Stage3Alpha chatter

Post by Ponee on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:18 am

Stage3Alpha:

mattmann111
November 3, 2014 at 8:50am

Markets are primed and on high alert...just waiting like we are.  The next place for rv/gcr to show up at is at the bank level...keep checking wf currency list, for it will show up when you least expect it.

R.V. / GCR
November 3, 2014 at 7:42am

Yesterday while Obama was in connecticut he was said to do an announcement of the new United states Note.....That did not happen so we continue to look for the announcement of the new USN

R.V. / GCR:
Timber....did you know the rates are live everywhere except the western hemisphere. I am sure exo will give you those clues shortly

R.V. / GCR:
Doesn't it P**** you off that Asia Rv'd and many currency holders over there are cash heavy as of yesterday........Thank goodness For our fearless leaders who are not holding this up....Happy R.V./.GCR........

R.V. / GCR:
HAjahaha The currency exchange may happen today at 3:15 we will see.......I doubt it so don't hold me to it I was thinking more like 7:08 pm Pacific but when we really think about it we can ask a complainer and with all the good they bring to the table it may have happened yesterday. They don't know because they are to BUSY COMPLAINING.....Exo I want to log a complaint against the bankers that make you look bad.....just say NO

Pathfinder > R.V. / GCR:
RV are you saying you think it will go this evening?

R.V. / GCR > Pathfinder:
it was supposed to go last night and once again the negatives of the world are just full of s*** and it didn't happen again

R.V. / GCR:
Still hearing Tuesday but Thats with s*** in my ears....PRAY harder.......Timber

Texas Rose > R.V. / GCR:
Could the Tuesday you heard possibly have been Monday?      

RV/GCR, thanks for the intel....Timber!!!

R.V. / GCR > Texas Rose:
no it was tuesday I hope thats the one in the morning

T.O.T > R.V. / GCR:
Remember you said last week, that if it didn't happen by Tuesday you would spill the beans.

R.V. / GCR > T.O.T:
The Treasury plate that the cabal used to make fiat dollars are now destroyed and the computer systems that ran the printing presses have been disassembled ...Thats Two.......Timber

R.V. / GCR
November 3, 2014 at 9:10am

Did you know that it is unconstitutional to tax earned wages from now on once we reach REPUBLIC thats three.........................Timber

John R. > R.V. / GCR:
I cut down an old Oak tree yesterday, then cut it up and hauled it off. It was kinda symbolic, in a way. We counted its rings and, estimate that it was 138 years old but, like what we've been dealing with in this country, it was completely "dead" at the top. The base was still solid but, needed a lot of help, if it was to survive. Does that sound familiar?

R.V. / GCR > John R.:
Feels like my America if its too survive..........

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Springs
November 3, 2014 at 9:08am

USD/VND Overnight

1.89/2.49

VERY BIG CHANGE SINCE FRIDAY ON THE VND

Dollar Index $87.34 and rising.

Gold $1169.60

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

MONDAY INTEL UPDATE!!!

Posted by EXOGEN on November 3, 2014 at 7:35am

Vinman
November 3, 2014 at 8:13am

Many parallel events going on right now.

Parallel with announcements we will see investigations,

-precious metals dropping like a rock,

-banker protests,

-Iraqi citizen protests,

-many arrests,

-rates going live globally

-government officials getting caught with their hand in the cookie jar and others pointing fingers

-the NASDAQ OMX getting plugged in

-plus much scam/theft/fraud danger and pressure being put on Abadi and the GOI to move forward on release

Much smoke and mirrors and illusions to keep people confused.

Watch for parallel diversions....if you think it's crazy now....just wait

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

G T:
MONDAY MORNING CLUES....

Parallel Events are in place!!!
Announcements of Investigations & Probes Plus Gold & Silver are Free Falling

Bankers Are Being Arrested for getting caught with their HANDS IN THE COOKIE JAR for Price FIXING & NOW.....Their POINTING FINGERS (After getting CAUGHT)

Iraq is UNDER PRESSURE TO RELEASE THE RV / GCR

NASDAQs Getting Ready

Iraqi citizen protesting because Promises haven't been met regarding ECONOMIC REFORM (What a Joke So FAr THAT IS)

Hopefully rates going live around THe GLOBE

The illusions are there to keep US CONFUSED

The Parallel Events are Happening....You'll see as you Exit THE MATRIX!!!

Don't let this Stuff make You CRAZY!!

EXOGEN:
The forex scandal (also known as the forex probe) is a financial scandal that involves the revelation, and subsequent investigation, that the world's largest currency trading banks colluded for at least a decade to manipulate and rig the daily foreign exchange rates.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bits and Pieces of Stage3Alpha chatter Empty Re: Bits and Pieces of Stage3Alpha chatter

Post by Ssmith on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:28 am

What are these people smoking????
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bits and Pieces of Stage3Alpha chatter Empty Re: Bits and Pieces of Stage3Alpha chatter

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:28 am

Something stronger than Hemp I think

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bits and Pieces of Stage3Alpha chatter 2805820865  Bits and Pieces of Stage3Alpha chatter 2805820865  Bits and Pieces of Stage3Alpha chatter 2805820865  Bits and Pieces of Stage3Alpha chatter 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum