Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN

4 posters

Go down

we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN Empty we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:46 am

The longer they wait on the budget n HCL oil deal and other important laws like investment, amnesty, private banking etc the longer it will drag. Now prophetess Solomon said the Reset would happen between July 2014 to March 2015 that was her statement. I said I like to see the RV in dec or jan... and Christ said we would here great news about the Dinar by dec 31st and the Reset by jan 31st.... So we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET!!!! Eyes open.... Happy sabbath shalom .... Johnny Nego Udoibe

The dinar will go first then you can load up on dong there is no such thing as double dipping and the dong will not reset that high anyway so nobody cares lol.... EYES OPEN

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN Empty Re: we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN

Post by Ssmith Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:05 pm

Never heard of prophetess solomon, so did some checking. This chick could use a dictionary!  Here's her video regarding the currency reset:

http://get-to-heaven.blogspot.com/2014/09/currency-reset-plaque-obama-attempt-on.html

Here's another talking about an attempt to poison President Obama and the Dung, Dinar & Obama serving a longer term (her spelling, not mine!)  She does't talking about Dung/Dinar until the very end of the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2i_PO03hwk

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN Empty Re: we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:18 pm

DANG you are GOOOOOD  Ssmith !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:29 pm

The only thing true is that there is no such thing as double dipping, At least no such thing as it being illegal.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:07 pm

Wow this "prophetess" is a real nut job. Not sure what to call her. She seems to cover all the bases. New age, Greek gods, children's cartoons (I saw a reference or two to the Transformers in my browsing), Mayan astrology, Apocrypha, Christianity and who knows what else. She may have some good stuff there but it would be so mixed in and contaminated by the bad stuff as to be useless. I would not trust anything she says.

OK, someone will jump in here with a quote abut judge not lest you be judged, but discerning light from darkness is not judging, only observing fruit, and there is much darkness there.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN 2805820865  we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN 2805820865  we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN 2805820865  we are all patiently standing by watching this all unfold as the world gets ready to RESET! Says EYES OPEN 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:12 pm

And she can't spell, either!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum