Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Anthony von Pongracz the new notes are an encouraging move. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Anthony von Pongracz the new notes are an encouraging move.

Go down

Anthony von Pongracz the new notes are an encouraging move. Empty Anthony von Pongracz the new notes are an encouraging move.

Post by Ponee on Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:28 am

Anthony von Pongracz

October 21 at 1:43pm

Lots of news on new updated notes coming out. The new plan was to remove the zeros in the last quarter of this year since Shabibi was removed and had his plan of Jan 1, 2013 scrapped. So the new notes are an encouraging move. The CBI alerted the public that the budget would be voted on in the next couple of days ----- that is unusual. Thats not the CBI's business to announce that sort of thing. But the removing of the zeros is in the 2014 budget. We hear talk about the dinar at the end of the year every year but with a complete govt in place, we actually have a chance this year to see it happen. Especially since Abadi was a parliament member on the Finance committee before becoming PM. He knows what is going on and was in favor of the removing of the zeros while in that committee. The HCL is tied to the budget. So if they get the budget approved then it will be because they have agreed on the numbers for HCL.

The ISX trading platform being changed this week and finishing up on the 24th is interesting although I can't wrap my head around why that in itself would require and demand an RV. I want to think its a great window but it may be just a window. I don't know enough about what it entails so I will excuse myself on that point due to ignorance. I know I am leaving out good points that support we are very close so forgive me for leaving them out. But everything I have listed here is fact. It is supported in the news of which we know is often times a political hack ranting or assumptions but if repeated by different sources enough, the time becomes its validity. And CBI has yet to lie and we know that if they did, it would be their demise. They have to be credible or the world markets won't respect their decisions. As always, politics sticks its ugly nose into these things and has held up the RV since its inception in 2005. So a new govt with heavy demands placed on it by the international community, the IMF, World Bank, UN and the Paris Club, it is likely we will see something happening in the very near future. Historically, they have revalued their currency up and down on April 30th. Their fiscal year is Jan 1. 

Someone said the Islamic new year is Oct 24. I don't know about that but these dates have significance to important people so we shall see what happens. When this happens, have a plan. Not just how you are going to spend it, but how you are going to save it. How you are going to invest. And how you are going to manage the tax ramifications. And don't be a jerk. The French call it Nouveau Riche. It means the "new rich". Meaning he has money but no class. If you are a jerk now, money will make you a bigger jerk. If you are a kind, sharing person now, money will make you more effective in those qualities. This is a blessing, act like it. Be a blessing to others but be smart in how you spend it. It will last a lot longer and you won't become a lottery statistic. God bless.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anthony von Pongracz the new notes are an encouraging move. Empty Re: Anthony von Pongracz the new notes are an encouraging move.

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:23 am

"Someone said the Islamic new year is Oct 24. I don't know about that..."

Tough one, that. How on earth does anyone find out this sort of obscure stuff?

Let me Google that for you Anthony

Oh, WOW! That's AMAZING!!!

Anthony's not the sharpest tool in the box is he?

Last edited by Turkey Lurkey on Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:03 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Anthony von Pongracz the new notes are an encouraging move. Empty Re: Anthony von Pongracz the new notes are an encouraging move.

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:35 am

Also full of Poo it appears, since they have clearly stated they were not going to try and pass a budget for 2014. The HCL is not tied to the budget, nor is the removal of the zeros. He needs to stop listening to the gurus and start reading the news for himself.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Anthony von Pongracz the new notes are an encouraging move. 2805820865  Anthony von Pongracz the new notes are an encouraging move. 2805820865  Anthony von Pongracz the new notes are an encouraging move. 2805820865  Anthony von Pongracz the new notes are an encouraging move. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum