Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready

3 posters

Go down

Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready Empty Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:36 am

Guru DC  [via Adept1]  Iraq is very ready with great results from their business conferences and the resulting contracts, which are huge. In parliament they had an emergency session to finalize the last laws the US wanted at the last minute. Everything is done.  The 2015 Budget is still not 100% done, but we’re not waiting on that either.  Most of the world had a rate of $3.58 while the US had $1.18, and now we understand that has been changed back to $3.58 last night. They were using it as a negotiation, as suspected... However, it is just possible that it could come out at $1.18, so have a plan for that, too, just in case.  The contract rates are still there, and at least we will have a fighting chance at those like everyone else.  The dong, rupiah and zim still have rates attached, but I’m not supposed to say what baskets they are in.

In the US, everybody...is on blackout in the UST, IMF, law enforcement, in Congressional advisory positions, all the rest – everyone is in a high, intense level of readiness. They are not doing that for fun or because this is weeks off. The banks are on super-standby. 

[Could this possibly come out in the middle of the night?] Many believe it will come out 2 - 5am. Another large contingent of bankers prefers middle of the day. They have nearly done it many, many times – in both time frames. 

[Do you really think it will come before this weekend?]  I think everyone is cued up for this to go before the weekend, but I get nervous about giving exact times. However, it doesn’t make sense to me that people have been called in and then this doesn’t happen for five or six days. We strongly believe that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready – bankers, law enforcement, security and all the rest. Iraq is extremely ready to get this done.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready Empty Re: Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready

Post by cyp 107 Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:51 am

what about this no revalue for five years says iraqi pm.

cyp 107

Back to top Go down

Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready Empty Re: Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready

Post by Catfish1927 Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:55 am

I guess Winston/DC and Tony can't read.  Oh wait, they say that all those articles are smoke and that what the two of THEM say is truth.  Ya right ok .
Catfish1927
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:00 am

Pretty much yea ... and let's ignore the fact that the ZIM is not even a legal currency at this point. It really is toilet paper with no, repeat NO plans to bring it back anytime in the near future. Well all we can do is hope these liars are put on their own special lock down soon.

Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready Postca10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready 2805820865  Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready 2805820865  Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready 2805820865  Winston aka DC is slinging some real bull  - saying that everyone is on lock down and blackout because they are ready 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum