Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

A Year Ago DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

A Year Ago

Go down

A Year Ago Empty A Year Ago

Post by Ssmith on Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:45 am

Tony & DC better have some good lies to tell people on the call tomorrow.  The sheeple are starting to think for themselves:

Does Anyone Else Remember?

About this time last year right before the holidays the RV was immenient they wanted us to have it by Thanksgiving, black Friday etc.etc. The only thing was that we were only going to have 30 days to exchange and the clock was running. Days would go by and no RV and everyone, well a lot, just worried up a storm that the 30 days were going by  with no RV and we were running out of time. So we worried like heck and then that went away and we were on to the next thing that would keep us worked up and awake at night.

Personally I'm not wasting one more minute of my time and life worrying about what might be regarding it coming out at $1.00. If history has taught us anything over the last 4 plus years the information providers to Tony and DC in my opinion aren't exactly batting a thousand. Each to is own.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

A Year Ago Empty Re: A Year Ago

Post by Horizon on Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:15 am

Yes, if I remember right about this time every year for years now this starts up, gonna happen in Oct., then by Thanksgiving, for sure it is going to be our Santa Claus...........Same old, same old story!
I don't believe any of it! When it happens, it will happen!!!!
Don't get me wrong, I will be happy when it does happen!!!! cashingIn

A Year Ago Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...A Year Ago 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum