Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

I'm Speechless DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

I'm Speechless

Go down

I'm Speechless Empty I'm Speechless

Post by Ssmith on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:33 pm

I have no comment on this (from TNT):

My Story

I have been in this since October 23, 2013.  I have been a Lightworker since 1987 and have been connected to Hollow Earth on the internet for about 4 years.  Father God talked to us every other week through his son that is on the Earth at this time.  Recently Father God asked us to call him Zorra because Father and Mother God are going to be leaving the Milky Way Galaxy to start another planet in another Galaxy.  Zorra told all of us in October that we needed to buy Dinar or Dong as it was going to revalue shortly and we would have a lot of money.  I bought Dong because it cost less than the Dinar.  It didn't revalue so I kept buying more until I couldn't afford to buy anymore.  When the revaluation didn't go through yet we heard the ones in government were exchanging, we questioned Zorra about that.  We were told that they had to let those exchanges happen as a "sting" because there were dark ones that they needed to to come out in the open doing this illegal transaction so they could be arrested.  However the longer it has gone on we have become frustrated.  Zorra told us that everyone has free will even those who are doing what we consider awful things but they are being encouraged to come into the Light.  They said no they didn't want to so our Prime Creator said it was time to bring an end to the currency revaluation slowdown.  However, there are politicians in the U.S. that do not want the revaluation to happen.  They have been visited and told it would happen or the amount of the revaluation would increase every day that they hold it back.  This happened at the same time that DC said on one of our calls in October that the night before the PTB had a "come to Jesus" meeting.  During this year, my finances have been going downhill.  I am today just hanging on with my fingernails.  I will be so happy when the RV happens so I can help members of my family and then I have always wanted to help the homeless.  I haven't been able to volunteer at food banks or places that feed the homeless.  Since the economy has not been going up, these places are in dire need of funds and I plan to give as much as I can to them.  Prime Creator did appear at the U.N. last week and said it was in their best interest to move the RV/GCR very quickly.  I know that if the U.S. doesn't start the RV now, Iraq will go ahead and do the RV since they have worked so hard and quickly to get all their ducks in a row and yet the common people of Iraq are beginning to view their administration the same as Maliki's.  I have faith that the RV and GCR are going to happen this week.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

I'm Speechless Empty Re: I'm Speechless

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:18 pm

Wow ... all I can say is wow ... I have no doubt they were hearing from someone, however I can guarantee you that it was not the Father.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I'm Speechless 2805820865  I'm Speechless 2805820865  I'm Speechless 2805820865  I'm Speechless 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:12 am

WELL THAT ANT NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! THE MAN IN THE MOON JUST NOW TOLD ME THAT IF WE WOULD LET COW OF THE MOON JUMP OVER THE EARTH , THEN AND ONLY THEN WE'D HAVE OUR R V . tony tony 2cents 2cents I'm Speechless 2350219667 I'm Speechless 2350219667
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:22 am

omg I'm Speechless 3508649203 I'm Speechless 3508649203 I'm Speechless 3508649203 I'm Speechless 3508649203 I'm Speechless 3508649203 I'm Speechless 3508649203 I'm Speechless 3508649203 I'm Speechless 3508649203 I'm Speechless 3508649203

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:58 am

REALLY????? I can't believe someone Believes that!!!! Is Tony their Zorra that is telling them this?? :pgr:

AbbyAnn, I think you have got it!!!! The man in the moon would know!!!! Smart Puppy!!! Love ya AbbyAnn....here's a treat for you....

I'm Speechless Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzei6USz5_ev5h5xsh--6pYVEK-y6Ni6pvUUrToP6De6X6sUr_5Q

I'm Speechless Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...I'm Speechless 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg on Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:53 pm

abby ann, I am pretty sure  COW OF THE MOON made a "MOON PIE" and this is what the story was written with!
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:52 pm

wow you got to be joking. earth to mars come in
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:50 am

BillyG.....Yeap, Moonpies is what it sounds like to me!!!! crap

I'm Speechless Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...I'm Speechless 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum