Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT forum is all excited because Al Gold's bank personnnel said that they are going to quietly start exchanging DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT forum is all excited because Al Gold's bank personnnel said that they are going to quietly start exchanging

Go down

TNT forum is all excited because Al Gold's bank personnnel said that they are going to quietly start exchanging Empty TNT forum is all excited because Al Gold's bank personnnel said that they are going to quietly start exchanging

Post by Ponee on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:26 am

TNT:

Al Gold: 
UPDATE!!!!..... on Major Bank Personnel now knows!

Back in September I posted the following info.

Posted back in September:

Last year I talked to with a Head personnel at a Major Bank I deal with about the dinar...and he knew nothing about it. Yesterday I was at the branch again getting some papers notarized....and ask him if he had heard anything about the dinar; this is what he said "When you talked to me about it first time, weeks later I started seeing emails about it.....in fact (now) I have to attend a meeting next week on it".  

Update:

Well on this past Friday I, ran into this same upper bank personnel person, and was able to ask them how did that meeting go? They told me good....I ask did they pacifically mention the Dinar, and they said "YES".

I ask did they know when the bank would start exchanging,,,,and they said no,...because the bank did not want them to know when.....but they said they believe they are just going to slide it in quietly.

In others words… in the meeting they had updated them that the Dinar would be coming to them as a exchangeable currency but would not let them know the exact time....as Tony had said sometime ago that the banks did not want their employees to know too much ahead of time.

Folks this is one of the biggest banks in the USA....who a while back told me they had nothing to do with the Dinar. Again for those who know about ridding buses, waiting at the bus stop......."

It's real Folks!........Hold on....just cause you don't see the bus coming, don't mean it's not on it's way! Stay at that bus Stop!!!!!!!

Adept1: 
MY SOURCES ARE SAYING TONIGHT!

Buckwheat: 
Well if it isn't tonight, I know for sure that it is in the very near future. With all the information coming out even in the news it is getting to a point where the New York Times might as well put a headline on the front page saying that Iraq is going to revalue their currency lol

Millionairess: 
Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Good Night

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT forum is all excited because Al Gold's bank personnnel said that they are going to quietly start exchanging Empty Re: TNT forum is all excited because Al Gold's bank personnnel said that they are going to quietly start exchanging

Post by Ponee on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:29 am

Al Gold I askdid they pacifically mention the Dinar, and they said "YES".

"pacifically"  Sorry, it just isn't a word... and please add the proper TENSE to your "ASK" missing the ED.  Oh never mind.  I don't believe a word you are saying anyway.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT forum is all excited because Al Gold's bank personnnel said that they are going to quietly start exchanging Empty Re: TNT forum is all excited because Al Gold's bank personnnel said that they are going to quietly start exchanging

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:37 am

"pacifically"

Actually it IS a word. Just not the word that Al Gold thinks it is :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:00 pm

I stand corrected. Thank you Turkey Lurkey --  Pacifically - peaceably, mildly, calmly, or quietly.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by catman on Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:28 pm

Well, he could have asked them peaceably, mildly calmly, or quietly. TNT forum is all excited because Al Gold's bank personnnel said that they are going to quietly start exchanging 3508649203
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:37 pm

That is true Catman !! He might have done that ! LOL...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:49 pm

Sorry Buckwheat, but it's neither tonight or in the very near future ... but then again since you have been listening to Tony ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT forum is all excited because Al Gold's bank personnnel said that they are going to quietly start exchanging 2805820865  TNT forum is all excited because Al Gold's bank personnnel said that they are going to quietly start exchanging 2805820865  TNT forum is all excited because Al Gold's bank personnnel said that they are going to quietly start exchanging 2805820865  TNT forum is all excited because Al Gold's bank personnnel said that they are going to quietly start exchanging 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by domsuturn on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:45 pm

Hey Kevind53, this site is so lucky to have someone that knows everything. I don't follow anyone but just hearing what the TNT people have to say I hope you are a real STUD, for your sake. when these TNT (Kool Aid drinking) people find out who you really are and where you reside you will need to be one.
                            All the best

domsuturn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:13 pm

OH is that a threat? Well I have never pretended or claimed to know everything, bu I have been in this for years, I have done my homework, and continue to do my homework, so I guess I have as much right as all those clowns who claim to have inside tracks that have proven time and again to be wrong. I have contended for a long time now that we will not see any change until there is a stable and fully seated government, which we now have, completed HCL and power sharing laws, which we do not, and a decently secure domestic situation, which we emphatically do not.

I really don't care what the TNT people think. I will continue to speak the truth as best as I can determine it based upon verifiable, fact based information. If you or anyone else does not like it, prove me wrong if you can.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT forum is all excited because Al Gold's bank personnnel said that they are going to quietly start exchanging 2805820865  TNT forum is all excited because Al Gold's bank personnnel said that they are going to quietly start exchanging 2805820865  TNT forum is all excited because Al Gold's bank personnnel said that they are going to quietly start exchanging 2805820865  TNT forum is all excited because Al Gold's bank personnnel said that they are going to quietly start exchanging 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:10 am

Kevin, why do the guru fidiots keep saying that the HCL is done?  What are they going by, do you know?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:56 pm

Not a frikin clue ... their super secret squirrel intel providers I guess. I have seen no articles that indicate it is done.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum