Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Help the site get better RANKING NAMES for Members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mrparrot

PostSubject: Re: Help the site get better RANKING NAMES for Members   Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:22 am

Sunflower seeds?

Really?

No thanks.

The fat content is off the charts
with those things.

I'd be happy with a chicken bone.
Leg.
With a little meat still left on it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Help the site get better RANKING NAMES for Members   Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:17 am

mrparrot you are not allowed to eat meat.  You are right about the sunflower seeds...too much fat for your body type...
How about a little boiled egg or sweet potato.  I heard you can have fruit. I've prepared a couple of things for you.

Feed fresh fruits and vegetables at least every other day, or daily for lorikeets and other fruit-eaters. Parrots do not store vitamin A, so providing yellow or dark green foods such as cooked yams or sweet potatoes, carrots, mangos, or broccoli is extremely important. Parrots also love cooked eggs, which are a great source of vitamins.

They say that parrots love peanuts in the shell.  Don't make a mess.

Breakfast is served.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrparrot

PostSubject: Re: Help the site get better RANKING NAMES for Members   Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:47 pm

Who says I can't have meat?

I love chicken chili...

Trust no one...
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Help the site get better RANKING NAMES for Members   Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:27 pm

mrparrot wrote:

I love chicken chili...

Isn't it kind of like eating your cousin?

omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrparrot

PostSubject: Re: Help the site get better RANKING NAMES for Members   Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:54 pm

Goldiegirl wrote:
mrparrot wrote:

I love chicken chili...

Isn't it kind of like eating your cousin?

omg

Fifth cousin,
twice removed,
so it's ok...

Trust no one...
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Help the site get better RANKING NAMES for Members   Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:27 pm

Well as long as it was dead already.

Funny story, I went to University in Ohio and lived near a place that had chickens. Early morning those darn things were all over the road. We tried to avoid hitting them but we had class at 7 am (shall I mention I am not a morning person) and lets just say...I sleep as long as I can before I have to get out the door.  That being said, I wasn't sure if I hit one more than a few times. The car did bump up a bit and my girlfriend screamed but I thought it was just my driving that scared her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help the site get better RANKING NAMES for Members   Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:15 pm

I like the names that you posted you got in the pm actually.

Can't see how anyone could get their nose out of joint with those.

2cents

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help the site get better RANKING NAMES for Members   Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:20 pm

I have been thinking of going with those since I have no others And I am so sick of seeing the OKIE ones. Every day all day...

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Help the site get better RANKING NAMES for Members
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: MESSAGES TO DINAR DAILY MEMBERS-