Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Dinaridgits: Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O"

Go down

Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" Empty Dinaridgits: Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O"

Post by Ssmith on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:55 am

Hi Guys, they're trying to do it tonight. Don't ask how I know cause it has to do with patterns I've identified on Forèx prior to other known RV attempts. But they are trying to push this through as I write. Hopefully, they will.
Something came to me while replaying the call. If there are 20K of us in the Forum and let's say, on average, we deal with 5 nellies a day between ćhat and forum, that's 1800 nellies over the past 12 months divided by 20K or just shy of 1%. That means 99% of us either get it or have enough faith in Tony and DC to take their word for it. Do you let 1% of anything else get you discouraged?
So let's  celebrate one another. Let's stand up and give ourselves an ovation for being the luckiest people on the planet. Let's forgive the nellies cause they can't help themselves, how scary is the reality of this thing, how hard it must be for some to allow this level of abundance to truly enter their lives. We are about to enter a new era. How strange and wonderful and frightening.
Todays call could not have been more concise. We know precisely where we stand. How could it now not be, as Daz likes to say, any more inevitable? So sit back, relax, and know that nothing is under control, and yet, trust that it all will be. Quite simple, really, all roads finally lead to Rome.

Remember people, save the disappointment for Sunday at 5PM EST. No one is going to waive and say Hi,  we just did it.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" Empty Re: Dinaridgits: Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O"

Post by Ssmith on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:58 am

TONY - DC - THE TNT TEAM --   Are All VERY CAREING LOVEING PEOPLE -- If They were Not they would have STOPPED LONG AGO ... Has anyone ever taken the time to NOTICE ... TNT DINAR Is the only intel site that does not have tons of Ads that is selling this or that -- distracting from the Intel We Are ALL IN SEARCH OF ...  Time and Time again there was money due to pay for our great Intel Site & Pam said there was not enough in the donation fund - so WHO did she Call ? >TONY<  and guess what he Paid the Bill out if his own pocket ...       He does that Because WHY ???  Not  Because  he's  getting. Paid  !!!!  NO NO NO .... HE DOES WHAT HE DOES BECAUSE HES A GREAT HUMANITARIAN ... HE CARES ABOUT ALL OF US - WHATS CRAZY - Is HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHO WE ARE ...  I mean who we really are ... After reading our letters he knows some of us alittle better... 
My Point is Show the Man the Respect he Deserves ... He has worked very hard for us ... 
GOD BLESS YOU TONY FOR CAREING FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN ...
WITH Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" Heartfelt Admiration - For You Tony -
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" Empty Re: Dinaridgits: Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O"

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:46 pm

Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2350219667 Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2350219667 Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2350219667 Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2350219667 Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2350219667 Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2350219667 Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2350219667 Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2350219667 Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2350219667 Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2350219667 Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2350219667 Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2350219667 Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2350219667 Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2350219667 Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2350219667 Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2350219667 Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2350219667 Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2350219667 Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2350219667 Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2350219667 Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2350219667

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2805820865  Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2805820865  Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2805820865  Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg on Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:37 pm

"GREAT HUMANITARIAN" Thanks Tony Dinaridgits:  Let's Give Ourselves a Standing "O" 2834342768 Really? 
"Show the Man the Respect he Deserves" I know a few people that would love to show him what [I mean] respect he deserves.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum