Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ISIL used chemical weapons against Iraqi troops I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ISIL used chemical weapons against Iraqi troops I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
ISIL used chemical weapons against Iraqi troops I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ISIL used chemical weapons against Iraqi troops I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ISIL used chemical weapons against Iraqi troops I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ISIL used chemical weapons against Iraqi troops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ISIL used chemical weapons against Iraqi troops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ISIL used chemical weapons against Iraqi troops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ISIL used chemical weapons against Iraqi troops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ISIL used chemical weapons against Iraqi troops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ISIL used chemical weapons against Iraqi troops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ISIL used chemical weapons against Iraqi troops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ISIL used chemical weapons against Iraqi troops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ISIL used chemical weapons against Iraqi troops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ISIL used chemical weapons against Iraqi troops I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ISIL used chemical weapons against Iraqi troops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ISIL used chemical weapons against Iraqi troops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ISIL used chemical weapons against Iraqi troops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
ISIL used chemical weapons against Iraqi troops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
ISIL used chemical weapons against Iraqi troops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

ISIL used chemical weapons against Iraqi troops

Go down

ISIL used chemical weapons against Iraqi troops Empty ISIL used chemical weapons against Iraqi troops

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 pm

Iraqi officials say the ISIL Takfiri militants carried out a chemical attack against security forces and Shia volunteer fighters north of the capital, Baghdad, last month.

According to the accounts of officials, speaking on the condition of anonymity, ISIL terrorists used bombs with chlorine-filled cylinders during clashes in the town of Duluiya, located about 96 kilometers (60 miles) north of the capital, on September 15.

They said some 40 Iraqi soldiers and Shia fighters were made ill and showed symptoms of chlorine poisoning such as coughing and vomiting. They were all treated in hospital and quickly recovered.

The use of chlorine gas has raised grave concerns about future militant attacks in Iraq. There are also fears that Iraq’s old chemical weapons stores could have fallen into ISIL’s hands.

In September, the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons stated that chlorine gas was being used in parts of Syria that are under the control of ISIL.
Recent photos of Kurdish fighters killed in battle against the ISIL Takfiri militants in the Syrian border town of Kobani, known in Arabic as Ain al-Arab, apparently suggest that the terrorists have used chemical weapons against the Kurds.

The ISIL terrorists currently control large swathes of territory across Syria and Iraq. They have committed terrible atrocities in both countries, including mass executions and beheading of local residents as well as foreign nationals.
MP/HSN/KA

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/10/24/383448/isil-has-carried-out-chemical-attack/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum