Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Breitling says they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years). I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Breitling says they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years). I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Breitling says they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years). I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Breitling says they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years). I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Breitling says they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years). I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Breitling says they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years). I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Breitling says they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years). I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Breitling says they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years). I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Breitling says they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years). I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Breitling says they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years). I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Breitling says they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years). I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Breitling says they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years). I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Breitling says they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years). I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Breitling says they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years). I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Breitling says they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years). I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Breitling says they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years). I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Breitling says they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years). I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Breitling says they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years). I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Breitling says they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years). I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Breitling says they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years). I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Breitling says they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years).

Go down

Breitling says they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years). Empty Breitling says they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years).

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:51 pm

Guru Brietling  The articles that are coming out are talking about deleting the zeros and adding value to the currency…This is exactly what the CBI has stated that they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years).  That's not the RV we are looking for in that definition…it comes somewhere else.  What makes the currency you and I hold important and what the clues we're looking at?

If you look at how they got rid of the Saddam Hussain currency (or Swiss Dinar)…they simply said they were going to retire the notes and it took them 6 months.  Is that what they said they are going to do [here]? No…that's the first clue.  #2 is How are they going to add value to the currency?  It's a liquidity problem…there were 9 Billion notes and 30 Trillion Dinar…the CBI kept stating one of these days we are going to lower the note count and guess what they did?  Started lowing the note count…It went from 9 Billion notes to 6 billion notes to 4 billion notes and everyone understands the trend…that's how we know the currency you and I have is ripe for a reevaluation and it's going to grow percentage wise with the new currency coming out.

The info I got is that it can go all the way up to $3.  But they can do whatever they want.  They are going to come out with a new currency that doesn't have the 3 zeros on it.  Does that mean we will not make any money…no, they said they would coexist for 3 years.  If they had no intention revaluing the currency there would be NO REASON AT ALL to reduce the note count…they could just do what they did the first time and retired the Saddam currency.  What did they do? They said they're retired, you've got 6 month to exchange and that's it.  They are not doing that are they?  No, they are lowing the note count.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum