Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week

2 posters

Go down

Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week Empty Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:11 pm

Chihod: delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week

• Agency eighth day
  • October 23, 2014, 15:33

Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week %D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%87%D9%88%D8%AF
Baghdad _ ((eighth day))

A member of the House of Representatives Chihod Muhammad, on Thursday, that a delay in the arrival of the budget to the parliament and the reasons behind the political and technical, and the probable arrival of the parliament next week.

Said Chihod in an interview that "the reasons political and artistic led to the delay budget which is discussed now in the Council of Ministers,

" noting that "the budget is currently suffering from a large deficit because it was designed initially on the price of 90 dollars per barrel and the export of three million and 250 000 barrels per day Currently,

going down to the price of $ 80 and the card and the export of 2.25 million barrels per day. "

Chihod added that "the Kurdistan Alliance is still demanding high ceiling of demands and some of it is unconstitutional," stressing that "there are a lot of problems are now discussed in the Council of Ministers."

It is noteworthy that the state budget has become the stuff of debate and an exchange of accusations between all the political blocs, was returned to the Council of Ministers to make adjustments to some of its clauses.

http://8th-day.com/?p=78076

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week Empty Re: Delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week

Post by Jayzze Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:07 pm

what happened to the 2 days from last sat? and bond ladys article says 2 weeks? what seems to be happenings is a whole lot of mis info and while we are on misinfo remember the 26 if and when the stock xchange opens it must show new value. imho it will not open on the 26
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum