Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UNAMI calls to prevent a tragedy of major proportions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UNAMI calls to prevent a tragedy of major proportions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
UNAMI calls to prevent a tragedy of major proportions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UNAMI calls to prevent a tragedy of major proportions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UNAMI calls to prevent a tragedy of major proportions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UNAMI calls to prevent a tragedy of major proportions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UNAMI calls to prevent a tragedy of major proportions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UNAMI calls to prevent a tragedy of major proportions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UNAMI calls to prevent a tragedy of major proportions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UNAMI calls to prevent a tragedy of major proportions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UNAMI calls to prevent a tragedy of major proportions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UNAMI calls to prevent a tragedy of major proportions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UNAMI calls to prevent a tragedy of major proportions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
UNAMI calls to prevent a tragedy of major proportions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
UNAMI calls to prevent a tragedy of major proportions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
UNAMI calls to prevent a tragedy of major proportions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
UNAMI calls to prevent a tragedy of major proportions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
UNAMI calls to prevent a tragedy of major proportions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
UNAMI calls to prevent a tragedy of major proportions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
UNAMI calls to prevent a tragedy of major proportions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

UNAMI calls to prevent a tragedy of major proportions in Iraq

Go down

UNAMI calls to prevent a tragedy of major proportions in Iraq Empty UNAMI calls to prevent a tragedy of major proportions in Iraq

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:33 am

UNAMI calls to prevent a tragedy of major proportions in Iraq 418174608
Two million civilians have been displaced by the current conflict in Iraq
Conclude Assistant Secretary-General of the United Nations for Human Rights Ivan Simonovic, mission, which lasted one week to meet with Iraq combined with the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region.
Simonovic said, in a statement, PUKmedia received a copy of it, the day Tuesday, 10/21/2014: "I am very concerned about the serious consequences of human rights as a result of acts committed by Daash and armed groups associated with them against civilians," he said, adding, that "groups and so-called expiatory Bdaash based in areas controlled by or engaged in by the fighting terrorized the local population and the imposition of measures of brutality on them based on their interpretation wrong and radical Islam, and in particular the targeting of Muslims of all sects and members of religious and ethnic minorities, including Christians and Kaka'is, Shabak, Turkmen, Mandaeans and Yazidis, and others. "

He went Simonovic, saying: "We have committed Daash and armed groups associated violations wide and systematic international law of human rights and international humanitarian law, which was in some cases amounted to war crimes and crimes against humanity."
He added Simonovic, "The atrocities committed by the organization of the

Islamic state in a manner systematic and deliberate right component Yezidians may amount to an attempt to commit genocide .. Among the victims who countless interviewed girl in the twelfth and ran away from sexual slavery, a father killed his four sons because they refused to convert to Islam, and the boy survived the mass execution of people among them were his father and his brothers despite having six gunshots. "

And the Assistant Secretary-General of the United Nations for Human Rights, said: "I did not leave the organization of the Islamic State of Yezidis choice but to force them to convert to Islam or death, although such certification is not just a guide to the scale of the crimes committed by the organization and groups associated with it in a systematic and deliberate, but it also attest to the resilience and courage of the survivors of these crimes. "

And recalled Simonovic, what was said by the High Commissioner for Human Rights, in his press conference last week that Daash contrary to all principles of human rights, it kills and tortures and raped, and the concept of justice is based on the commission of crimes.
And enjoys organizing the Islamic state significant resources, and well-armed, it activates in mobilizing the support of the local population and to recruit fighters from abroad and practiced organization, supported by some local groups, abuses and brutal human rights against the local population - including the right to life, the right to freedom of religion and freedom of Altobeir- order to suppress and the expulsion of ethnic and religious communities targeted and eliminated. The cause brutal practices in the consolidation of divisions between ethnic and religious communities.
In addition to that, there was an increase in the frequency of terrorist attacks and acts of violence in Baghdad and other areas of the country not directly affected by armed conflict, which increases the threat against the peaceful coexistence between the various components of the Iraqi people.

The Assistant Secretary-General of the United Nations for Human Rights, noted that "the community leaders and dignitaries and references religious leaders to speak out and condemn the violations committed against human rights and international humanitarian law and invite to the care and protection of victims, regardless of their ethnic, religious or whatever, and seems the government Iraq's new fully determined, but they need the support of local and wide international in order to put an end to the atrocities and defeat attempts to divide the community and the country. "

During its meetings held with the Minister of Human Rights Mohammed Mahdi Amin al-Bayati, the head of the House of Representatives, Dr. Saleem al-Jubouri, and the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region Barzani, where he called Simonovic to Iraq's accession to the Statute of the International Criminal Court and the immediate acceptance of the jurisdiction of the ad hoc International Criminal Court on crimes committed During the current conflict.

Said Simonovic: "In addition, the legislative changes, which states that war crimes, crimes against humanity and genocide punishable under the criminal laws in force in both Iraq and the Kurdistan Region, that will send a Ersalh a clear commitment to bringing the perpetrators of these crimes to justice, regardless of their identity or their ethnicity or religious or political. "

And visited the Assistant Secretary-General of the United Nations, and other members of the delegation of the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights five refugee camps in the provinces of Dohuk and Erbil in the Kurdistan Region, where he confirmed that "there are nearly two million civilians have been displaced by the current conflict in Iraq, and displaced more than a million them to the Kurdistan region, "said Simonovic:" Despite the efforts worthy Baltta made by the Kurdistan Regional Government for the protection of the displaced and the provision of basic services, exhausted resources even close to reaching the breaking point, and in spite of great challenges, I am greatly encouraged the commitment of the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region , also expressed during our meeting, to keep the Kurdistan Region of Iraq open to all displaced persons without discrimination. "

The Simonovic, that there is an urgent need to improve coordination between the central government and the Kurdistan Regional Government and the international community in order to prepare for the challenges of winter.

He added, "did not come winter after, but I've already seen tents that collapsed from the rain, and despite all the efforts made by the families that live in these tents during the night, there is an urgent need to provide adequate shelter for the winter, and if it is not to take additional measures immediately especially in the case and the existence of a new wave of displacement, it would be those belonging to vulnerable groups, such as children, the elderly and persons with disabilities and those in need of medical assistance, is in danger. "
And discussed the Assistant Secretary-General, also with government officials and civil society representatives ways to address some of the human rights challenges of chronic facing Iraq, including financial and administrative corruption, and problems with the management of the criminal justice system, (including torture), and women's rights.
Said Simonovic: "There are significant challenges to human rights facing Iraq, but during my visit I met many of the young men and women brave and intelligent who have committed themselves to overcome the divisions in the country and the struggle for equality and human rights for all people in Iraq., And this gives hope for a better future for Iraq and these efforts must that enjoys strong support from the international community. "
http://goo.gl/wsierk

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum